Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:02:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which alts to buy?  (Read 52612 times)
heleng05

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:55:29 AM

I wouldn't prefer any currency to invest bit now I see that EOS has a great improvement by now because they earn a better chance of increase this month of December. And I think it will rise to the highest value in the market this coming year, So I suggest you to invest some of your money to it because I am sure you can earn a great amount of profit to it.

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
firestarterrrr

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:08:18 AM

As for me, I buy alts which I can use for something. No matter how much the price is, the matter is that they have the possibility of using, f.e. mobile apps or marketplaces. recently bought a bit MTRc to buy GoPro via their marketplace.
Mata Kripto

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

guestcrew.com

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:14:24 AM

I have bought altcoin ethereum in large quantities, if you are interested in my choice, you can try it for yourself or check what you think is good to invest ... I think this ethereum coin has great potential and when the market has bounced back I'm sure the coin this can go up to high prices.

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[GuestCrew]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Earn GUEST Tokens by sharing content
guestcrew.com
uelque

Activity: 812
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 10:18:12 AM

We can't tell exactly what altcoin is right to buy as of the current situation in the market. But I think those who are listed on the top would bring a decent profit when the market recovers. Don't buy altcoins that are not so much popular since they bring a much higher amount of risk. Just be wise my friend.  Wink
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:31:18 AM

Look at Ethereum and LTC. When the next green market will launch these two will be the most perspective coins. LTC has dropped to 25 bucks and will fly like a rocket and Ethereum is the most oversold coin on the market right now.
Gatsby club

Activity: 406

keyTango

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:48:32 AM

Now the best solution will be to acquire not top Altcoins, but Altcoins which have a small capitalization, such as the Etheera project, for example. I make a choice aside of this project because in my opinion the combination of a small capitalization and an active team will lead to the fact that I earn on it several times more then if I invested in Bitcoin. And I am sure that ETA token has potential many times more than any other top project.

Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 11:22:34 AM

Now has lot  of valuable coin at lowest prices. This is a good days for buyers. I recommended following coins to invest now.
Trx
Iost
Neo
Eos
Waves
Daneel

If you have another coins please dont sell this days and strongly hold until price will reach.

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
simplelamp

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:28:23 AM

you should checkout blocktix, they just launched new website, team is good. chart is spot on. everything looks good to me, with the bull run i think it will do great.
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:32:30 AM

I recommend to buy Ethereum, because the price will moon within the next several months. First of all, in the middle of January there would be a hard fork, and a month later the devs have announced Ethereum 2.0 update.
azisjz4

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 12:08:21 PM

at this time almost all altcoin prices are cheap, for me ethereum remains the most promising coin for long-term investment. Besides that, I invest in some cheap coins and have good prospects. I currently buy ETN, TRX, NEO

pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:43:30 PM

Fantom is good coin and trading volume is now $1.4M. CS coin is best coin for transaction speed and recently released 3.3 testnet. Another coin is BSV which is also recently pump.
in any case, you need to pay attention only to those projects that will be in demand in society, because today the market will adjust the number of single-valued coins. This suggests that all the little-known and without promising projects will leave the market.
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:12:17 PM

If you are going to invest on alts, I would recommend you to buy XRP and ETH. Those two are potential coins and would blow up any time. This is a good opportunity for investors to invest since the value is still low.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:15:22 PM

If you are going to invest on alts, I would recommend you to buy XRP and ETH. Those two are potential coins and would blow up any time. This is a good opportunity for investors to invest since the value is still low.
yeah, that's what I think, because Ripple and ethereum are currently competing to be the top altcoins under bitcoin, so the two coins will try their best to develop their projects to reach the top position, so it's highly recommended and worth it for investment in both the coin.
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:03:13 PM

I said earlier in my posts. I currently like to invest in my room, sun money token and cedex. Within a few months, you can make some money with this coins because they are high quality projects Smiley

yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:08:24 PM

We must buy altcoins, which are very much cheaper over the past year. I really like the Cardano project. I also like projects that create a cloud computing platform (iEx.ec) and projects that create decentralized exchanges (Waves, 0x, BNT).

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
TusharMali99

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:10:32 PM

Hey guys, which altcoins do you recommend to buy now? I recently bought Fantom token and I want to buy another currency. What do you recommend?
It is good time to buy coins like stellar, npxs, neo, waves. Also dont forget BTC & ETH. These are few of the high potential coins looking good to buy now.
johnthree

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:49:40 PM

Now that Ethereum rose back up a little and we don't know if it will go back down, it is a good time to invest in ICOs. If you invest into a token that is stuck to the dollar and the price of eth goes back down, then you will still retain that dollar value that you invested. Since eth is higher, you get more tokens than if you invested 3 days ago.
Right now I am invested in evoai, a token that gives profit to its holders and also makes the crypto market more like the stock market in real life. It has an arbitrage trading bot that is in demo WHICH PEOPLE ARE USING RIGHT NOW, to generate 1 to 4 percent profit per day. You can learn more at http://evoai.network and you can ask people in the t.me/evoai group chat to see how much the beta testers of the bot have made.

What's so good about arbitrage is that it doesn't matter if the market goes sideways or down, you can still make a profit.  So EVOAI is indeed a good choice in these rocky times.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:54:21 PM

Hey guys, which altcoins do you recommend to buy now? I recently bought Fantom token and I want to buy another currency. What do you recommend?

Fantom is a new altcoins with huge potential to grow
but, i suggest you to buy more than 1 altcoins,, to reduce the risk
just like the old quotes "don't put all your eggs in one basket"
i think Cardano and EOS is good choice too my friend

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:07:53 PM

I think one of the best altcoins to buy now is WanChain followed by Maker and Decentraland. these are all very good altcoins with huge userbase and excellent developer teams.

NotFoundGlobal

Activity: 314
Merit: 11

I'm not investor

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:15:23 PM

I have 8 coins/token very good to investment
1) Ripple has good potential for midterm investment >> Bankers use them
2) Stellar has good potential for midterm investment >> I don't know why I choose this coin, but really in the past event they have a good potential to increase 300%
3) Bobsrepair has good potential for long-term investment >> very recommended because of they always do buyback every day at 11:00 PST, the revenue bobsrepair are from their service Smiley they have many available services in USA, also going to Canada at 2019.
4) Tokenomy has good potential for midterm investment >> upcoming event is full launch platform
5) Tron has good potential for long-term investment >> cheap coin and has many potentials, great partnership
6) Vexanium has good potential for long-term investment >>We can earn a voucher as we hold VEX every day, we can also trade the point to get any things such iPhone X
7) PundiX has good potential for long-term investment >> When the snapshot airdrop goes to 2% the NPXS will increase more from price now Smiley
Cool Binance Coin? a big exchange company also used every day with a whale or cryptocurrency enthusiast Smiley

new coin on research is Telcoin

Hope my suggestion is very helpful

]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: