Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:02:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which alts to buy?  (Read 52612 times)
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:03:49 PM

Hey guys, which altcoins do you recommend to buy now? I recently bought Fantom token and I want to buy another currency. What do you recommend?
I recommend to you to buy EOS or Bitcoin because both of them will be have high price in the future. But, as of now I still have few amount of Ethereum and I will hold in until the price goes up. It is up to you what cryptocurrency you want to buy but I think the best cryptocurrency now are EOS and Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Situk brok

Activity: 401
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:04:26 PM

My advice is that you are more right now to buy ethereum, because the price is too cheap, but you have to use the opportunity now, because according to my experience from last year, market prices often increased at the end of the year.
oli123

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:11:56 PM

Hello, with the Phantom tokens (FTM) you've done well, it's a new token and the price is quite low. It has potential to grow in the future.
If you find a similar token, you can also invest. From the main altcoins, you could also see the TOP 10.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:25:36 PM

There are many altcoin to buy in this dump that will earn good profit for the investors andtraders alike. Ethereum is definitely my number one altcoin I will buying more of and many promising token like pundix, spectre(sxdt, sxut) EOS and tron!

Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 02:31:26 PM

Hey guys, which altcoins do you recommend to buy now? I recently bought Fantom token and I want to buy another currency. What do you recommend?
I recommended following altcoins to buy now. So ig you brought following coins then strongly hold that coins until end of year of year 2020
Trx
Dan
Iost
Neo
Bnb
Xrp
Eth

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
cfif123

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:35:03 PM

I recommended following altcoins to buy now. So ig you brought following coins then strongly hold that coins until end of year of year 2020
Trx
Dan
Iost
Neo
Bnb
Xrp
Eth

if I myself prefer to hold ethereum in the long and short term, because this coin is a good coin to be used for trading or investment. ethereum's solos often experience rapid price increases
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:41:58 PM

I recommend Ripple, because I see a great opportunity for Ripple to be the best altcoin in cryptocurrency and besides that I also believe that with Ripple defeating Ethereum it proves Ripple is very strong and many people support Ripple, so I'm sure in  the future Ripple price will increase very high and of course it will make you get a big profit if you invest in Ripple now.

gamer4156

Activity: 1008

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:46:31 PM

I will recommend you to buy locktrip token LOC, and buy it from IDEX because you can buy in minimum rate, usually it's cmc rate is 1$ or more, but buy loc when it is less than 1$ so that you can get maximum profit. Their team is hell active on each and every aspect of their product. In start of 2018 it was around 4$.
pleci

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:48:49 PM

Hello, with the Phantom tokens (FTM) you've done well, it's a new token and the price is quite low. It has potential to grow in the future.
If you find a similar token, you can also invest. From the main altcoins, you could also see the TOP 10.
in my opinion it would be safer to invest in the top 10 coins in the market because it has a greater potential increase than other coins because it already has a large transaction volume and its quality has been proven. but if you want a large profit then new coins have a huge potential increase.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:52:42 PM

Now is indeed the right time and good. Because with crypto market conditions like this you can buy more altcoins. Maybe it's better and potentially better Ripple, BCHSV and BCHABC. Because the three altcoins are now very good for you to buy. Maybe this is one chance for you to benefit from altcoin trading.
Yoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:55:35 PM

I will give advice to you, For now you can buy Stellar (XLM) and hold until next month. For next month there will be a lot of good news about Stellar (XLM). I have buy and hold Stellar (XLM), now you can also buy and hold Stellar (XLM).
Good luck  Wink

RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:59:27 PM

Now I should buy BCH this is the coin I love the most, because now the price they are suitable and in my predicted future they will increase even more, so I will buy in and maybe in the future. Next time, the price of coins will increase faster
BTCHadzija

Activity: 238
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:08:34 PM

You'll have to decide for yourself, there's a lot of alts with good growth potential but you have to keep in mind that we're in a bear market and the general direction is downwards
giletto

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:11:01 PM

I look at the coinmarket today, All the altcoin in the top 20 you can any altcoin you want, But you don't buy XRP because in the past few days XRP still did not fall down when the market fell. In the next few days the other altcoin will definitely recover strongly

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:11:46 PM

Take a look to coins that made a stable growth. Among the different coins i advise you to learn more about Eidoo, KickCoin, On.Live. For me they are all promising.
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

XEGGEX

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:30:51 AM

in my opinion the altcoin that must be purchased at this time is altcoin nxt, it is ignorant because the price is too cheap, if you buy then you will get a lot of coins, I am sure that in the near future prices will rise.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
Situk brok

Activity: 401

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:34:14 AM

My advice is that you have to buy Altcoin LTC because the price is too low, so now is the best time to invest in it, because the end of the year prices often increase and you will get a satisfying profit.
vigos

Activity: 260

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:39:10 AM

I have a lot of cryptocurrencies, I can recommend them for you, I add them to my wallet!
BCHSV (this is what I think is the best at the moment)
WDC (new crypto, but good prospects)

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Proc.dev

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:42:57 AM

My advice is that you have to buy Altcoin LTC because the price is too low, so now is the best time to invest in it, because the end of the year prices often increase and you will get a satisfying profit.

It's too early to buy LTC. There are two major levels of LTC price: 0.006 BTC and 0.003 BTC. Now LTC doesn't reach even 0.006. Downtrend continues and trend reversal is not visible.

Monbi

Activity: 324

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:49:10 AM

Specifically now buying something will be a big mistake. It seems to me that this is not the bottom. You need to wait out this fall, otherwise you risk losing even more than now.

MOVIECOIN | THE FINTECH PLATFORM SETTING A NEW STANDARD -
▄                     - FOR ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY TRANSACTIONS                     
FOLLOW US: TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | LINKEDIN
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: