Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:52:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the rise of immersive technologies increase the popularity of Bitcoin?  (Read 563 times)
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:51:27 PM

we must know that to create a bullish market, we need support.

immersive technology is always an important aspect that can make BTC volatility increase.
TheLoser

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:04:41 PM

Bitcoin is without a doubt the strongest coin, backed up by the largest capitalization. But bitcoin technology does not change, and this in my opinion is a serious reason that people will buy other coins more sophisticated and fast.

shamc
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:51:37 PM

By immersive technology I am guessing virtual reality which has nothing to do with bitcoin. It is up to those companies to accept btc as a form of payment, some icon's are introducing their own alts for this service

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
JealousCup (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:43:03 PM

I think bitcoin is already popular and rise if immersive technology does not any effect in bitcoin popularity . A we know that bitcoi n is already popular in two ways. First in a positive side bitcoin popular because it can help people to make our transactions more easy and convenient and as a investment people may change their life status. But on the other side bitcoin is already popular in a negative news such as investment scam that many netizens are already loss their money because they give their trust in the wrong person that uses the name of bitcoin to make some illegal acrivities.

I've been saying for the longest on this platform. Cryptos' prices are affected by external forces which control the system. And if we operate daily
with VR/AR/MR/AI, it's only logic to say that we'll use more virtual currencies.
JealousCup (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:48:27 PM

we must know that to create a bullish market, we need support.

immersive technology is always an important aspect that can make BTC volatility increase.

What? How would immersive technology make BTC volatility increase? I'm puzzled.
And, btw, this is why we have projects like Virternity whose financial pillar concerns the creation of a new crypto-exchange market.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: