Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:07:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][dApp][Ethereum] Lucky Strike Game  (Read 9944 times)
evakoshka

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 11:31:28 AM

How can I understand when the token sale will be opened? I saw that the ICO time indicator was moving forward even when the team reported about the audit of the smart contract.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sirb3y

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 12:44:59 PM

And what is the profit of the platform? Or will the team only profit from the sale of the token during the ICO?
In the description I saw, Lucky Strike gets 5% Commission , but from this amount 50% will be spent on the affiliate program.
nouurhan

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 01:52:19 PM

Now not so many participants are testing the game. What do you plan to do during the token sale period to attract more players ' attention? It seems to me that the team is interested in the successful completion of the ICO.
The whole strategy of the project team is based on motivating the participants with a constant profit to attract their friends. A bet on Lucky Strike Game may affect the purchase of new tokens.
This is a good thing. In the end of this interaction of players, first or earlier investors will get higher returns. But let's see how the interest in the game will grow.
LEVADA

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 03:03:28 PM

I think we should just monitor the progress of the audit. The cost of the token will not increase during the ICO?
I did not see this in the description of the token sale. 0.00015 ETH per LST. In order to get the support of investors, the team must fulfill its conditions.
I have no doubt that the developers will follow their own rules. No one changes the value of the token during the sale of the ICO. And I think that the beginning of the token sale will be able to activate new participants.
The price of the token will rise after the ICO. The project team promises that the price of tokens will always be higher than the value of ETH your tokens have accumulated.
waldrey

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 04:10:21 PM

And how can I sell the token after the game, if I need it? To do this, Lucky Strike will have a partner for listing and selling the token?
dharmapriya

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 05:22:20 PM

The private sale helped the project raise investment for the development of the game, and part of the funds from this amount will be used for the marketing campaign during the token sale?
peaprotein

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 06:25:23 PM

All participants of the affiliate program will receive income from their attracted participants on a regular basis? I'm talking about those who are not among the companies of the gambling industry.
I think you can find all the affiliate program terms and conditions in the relevant section of the site. In principle, the conditions are quite simple.
I have seen that all participants can use the link to participate in the affiliate program. So there is a great opportunity for additional profit.
I am more interested in the opportunity to participate in the affiliate program without joining the game. Is there such a prospect or should I make a bet anyway?
Jitu777

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 08:50:05 AM

Progress report: 08/03/2019:

Congratulations to you. Now can you name the launch date of the game for real bets? Or the audit may require the next version of the smart contract?
antenym

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 09:50:48 AM

"Again, the house never wins because there is no house and you can't lose.
If the dealer never wins, then where is the money to grow the business? When you divide the winners' money and losers in the "jackpots" flexibly, this really doesn't bring in revenue for the business.
For business development, the team plans to use the strategy of attracting partners. 20% of raised ETH is used for marketing to increase the number of players, and thus dividends and token value.
don8297

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 10:57:39 AM

I liked the game. Testing is a great way to get to know the game better before you buy your token.
I see a high degree of development readiness and the fact that the team has invested their funds to develop the product, it inspires me more confidence that the game will be completed and launched very soon.
Again, it depends on the audit of the smart contract. I see version 7 already, and it is possible that players will have to wait to see a quality launch of the game.
helenka

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 12:01:03 PM

well, I saw that everything presented in the Lucky Strike project has unique properties. I hope that their design and sale of the ICO token without a soft cap will also attract the attention of players. It is more interesting to play when the jackpot is higher.
There is a good indicator of bets when testing the game. I think that after the addition of major partners, the project will have a large community of players.
I still didn't understand how the team could attract a large number of players without advertising their game early on. Can the collection of investments last for a longer period of time?
CEPPCEP

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 01:07:37 PM

All participants of the affiliate program will receive income from their attracted participants on a regular basis? I'm talking about those who are not among the companies of the gambling industry.
I think you can find all the affiliate program terms and conditions in the relevant section of the site. In principle, the conditions are quite simple.
I have seen that all participants can use the link to participate in the affiliate program. So there is a great opportunity for additional profit.
I am more interested in the opportunity to participate in the affiliate program without joining the game. Is there such a prospect or should I make a bet anyway?
and I'm wondering how I can invest? Just not all investors want to bet. This option is considered by the developers or not?
MeGaBeSuNTa

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 02:11:12 PM

The private sale helped the project raise investment for the development of the game, and part of the funds from this amount will be used for the marketing campaign during the token sale?
In the description this point is specified. Developers will be able to use this part of the investment and to purchase players. And this will expand the number of participants in the game at the initial stage of the ICO sale.
EarnBitcoins.XYZ

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 03:17:40 PM

I think we should just monitor the progress of the audit. The cost of the token will not increase during the ICO?
I did not see this in the description of the token sale. 0.00015 ETH per LST. In order to get the support of investors, the team must fulfill its conditions.
I have no doubt that the developers will follow their own rules. No one changes the value of the token during the sale of the ICO. And I think that the beginning of the token sale will be able to activate new participants.
The price of the token will rise after the ICO. The project team promises that the price of tokens will always be higher than the value of ETH your tokens have accumulated.
I like this option of participating in the ICO. If the project can take care of the expansion of its community, then in General the token can be easily sold at a profit.
Slavvkko

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 04:19:10 PM

And what is the profit of the platform? Or will the team only profit from the sale of the token during the ICO?
In the description I saw, Lucky Strike gets 5% Commission , but from this amount 50% will be spent on the affiliate program.
the remaining 2.5% is the net profit for the game developers, or this part goes again to the development and improvement of Lucky Strike Game?
cashmas

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 05:24:41 PM

How can I understand when the token sale will be opened? I saw that the ICO time indicator was moving forward even when the team reported about the audit of the smart contract.
Just you have to follow the information on the website of the game. There is information that developers use Ropsten Testnet until the completion of the audit of smart contracts.
bercy

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 06:05:08 PM

The result of the audit confirmed that the smart contract was tested without additional corrections and additions?
Graf

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 08:25:38 AM

The result of the audit confirmed that the smart contract was tested without additional corrections and additions?
Let's see how the last stage of the audit goes. I would be happy to see this process completed.
ParryMcD

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 09:11:39 AM

Just you have to follow the information on the website of the game. There is information that developers use Ropsten Testnet until the completion of the audit of smart contracts.
I think the team will report this on their official channels of communication. The transition to a new stage of development is a very important event for the project.
antenym

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 10:01:46 AM

the remaining 2.5% is the net profit for the game developers, or this part goes again to the development and improvement of Lucky Strike Game?
I think the platform needs to have its revenue to continue updating its capabilities. But it is better to learn about this question from the developers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: