Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:22:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is this micgoossens??  (Read 2086 times)
kurious
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1643

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:45:51 PM

You all have too much time on your hands. The WO thread is an insane ranting of whales, wannabe whales, and a shit load of fish looking for someone to manipulate their market behavior. Don't go Vod!  If you do, only look in short bursts of 1-2 minutes and then get outta there.  Grin Wink

... now I have to go read about hats..

EDIT: In all seriousness, I've occasionally visited the WO thread and it is enjoyable. I'm just not worthy enough to post there... or too scared.
And, I've got no clue who micgoossens is.  Embarrassed

Hey, come on in, pull up a hat...

mic's good fun - runs free games every now and then for bitcoin, too.  Price prediction, which most in the WO (including me) are hopeless at.

我想要火箭和火车

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 12041

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:24:32 AM
Merited by Last of the V8s (1)

You all have too much time on your hands. The WO thread is an insane ranting of whales, wannabe whales, and a shit load of fish looking for someone to manipulate their market behavior. Don't go Vod!  If you do, only look in short bursts of 1-2 minutes and then get outta there.  Grin Wink

... now I have to go read about hats..

EDIT: In all seriousness, I've occasionally visited the WO thread and it is enjoyable. I'm just not worthy enough to post there... or too scared.
And, I've got no clue who micgoossens is.  Embarrassed

explaned in 2nd post of this thread.

just a chill BTC hodler, with a COOL HAT i would say, WO fanatic cause just like the folks in there very MUCH
@my start of being here, i got a lot of help down there....  and that was very needed

(much more ofcourse as well)

Cheesy  Cheesy

XhomerX10 designed my nice avatar HATs!!!!!  Thanks Bro
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 7997

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:02:02 AM
Merited by LoyceV (2)

You're outnumbered by hats in this thread Vod!

I mean, one Vod:

VS.
HAT loading...HAT loading...HAT loading...HAT loading...HAT loading...HAT loading...HAT loading...HAT loading...HAT loading...HAT loading...

You really should drop on by the Wall Observer thread. Then you can get acquainted with the hat club.
I like the thread, but there's too much nonsense to read through Tongue A summary of all the useful information would be a great addition Cheesy

And I need a hat too Cheesy

For now it's a chipmixer hat but if you have a better idea, let me know.

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16600

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 08:38:48 AM

~

I love it! Thank you very much Cheesy It really looks like it's printed on fabric.
I wanted to shower you with Merit, but since your post is mainly interesting for me and not for others, I managed to resist the urge.

El duderino_
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:50:27 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2018, 10:18:13 AM by micgoossens

^
actualy it is a bit intresting for others......

it keeps the people thinking, where comes those HATS from? they wil be asking around, ending in the WO what will be very intresting for them..... Wink

AVATAR looks good on the HAT as well

and its been added to the collection Wink

a merit shower on XhomerX wouldn't be a wasted one as well.......he would use the Smerits with purpose

El duderino_
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:15:38 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2018, 08:18:45 PM by micgoossens

just gonna share here as well : THE HAT-GANG

hat update and increasing

= first creation "colonel of the HAT INVASION"   Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes collectors item
= HAT creator
==keeping on to his principals .... Roll Eyes not to be convinced Grin  "like not ever"  JUST MIGHT BE IF BTC IS 5-DIG BY THE BAKKT LIST GAME

=jbreher he only wear he's XhomerX on top of the bear MAYBE good for the BULL creation to tame that BEAR Wink
= nice for fun..... wanted by hueristic, but campaign issue's,SEMI hat carrier
= in a foreseeable future reserved for Kylapoiss, merit issue's GETTING HIS MERIT
= binaryreign.... avatar merit issue .........
=DireWolfM14 , but avatar merit issue.....
=Spaceman_Spiff_Original, awesome HAT, nice XhomerXwork, HACKED LEGENDARY i thought, with merit issue for wearing this cool HAT....... THINK HE WILL BE WEARING IT SOON Grin
=ROOMBOT if he plans to wear it

still in progress ? vapourminer,podyx,toxic2040,paashaas,ibian,ssmc,crypmike,bitebits,biodom,fluidjax etc........ pfffffffff   MANY HAT's created THX    (just the HATS that are used or gonna be in a future.....)

xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 7997

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:40:06 PM

~

I love it! Thank you very much Cheesy It really looks like it's printed on fabric.
I wanted to shower you with Merit, but since your post is mainly interesting for me and not for others, I managed to resist the urge.

Thank you! It's enough for me to see my work is appreciated and I honestly enjoy making them. Smiley

pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 01:35:24 PM

~

Oh great, you WO guys took my own alt and turned it into one of yours. Now he's ditching the nerd squad, and joining the cool boy squad. Great.

Won't be surprised if he next starts ditching meta and gets into WO discussions. Thanks Vod, for bringing this micgoossens to light, which has now led to my alt ditching the squad.  Angry

ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1819
Merit: 2792

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 02:22:44 PM

Oh great, you WO guys took my own alt and turned it into one of yours. Now he's ditching the nerd squad, and joining the cool boy squad. Great.

Won't be surprised if he next starts ditching meta and gets into WO discussions. Thanks Vod, for bringing this micgoossens to light, which has now led to my alt ditching the squad.  Angry

The "cool boy" squad and the "nerd" squad?  Roll Eyes
I'd choose the nerd squad any day of the week.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10212

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:20:10 PM

Why not both?

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
ibminer
Legendary

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 04:35:06 PM

Why not both?

If I'm understanding the question correctly, social norms and stereotypes, of course. Cheesy  (.. not that I would agree with them.)

It's obvious to me that the nerds are, generally speaking, the cool ones. There are bad nerds though, even on this forum. I was merely responding to pugman's separation of them.

The point being: Even when factoring in social norms/stereotypes, I'd still choose nerd, any day of the week.... except on Saturday's.. I'm Shomer Shabbos. I don't work, I don’t drive a car, I don't fucking ride in a car, I don’t handle money, I don't turn on the oven, and I sure as shit won't be fucking picking between nerds and "cool boys". Shomer Shabbos!!  Grin

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 05:27:09 PM

~

Forget hats and nerds, I need to know how you did this:

That's some deep state legendary conspiracy right there. I don't think even WO trolls can do that.
ibminer
Legendary

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 05:55:17 PM
Merited by Foxpup (3), suchmoon (1)

~

Forget hats and nerds, I need to know how you did this:

That's some deep state legendary corruption right there. I don't think even WO trolls can do that.

This was pointed out a few months ago as well (here, at 1223). I've always maintained close numbers, it just seems to be working out that way... I don't post as often as others, and *usually* reserve my posts for serious comments or discussions. I must have balance.

The real question is wtf am I going to do when I hit 1337  Grin

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16600

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 06:05:49 PM

What did I just walk into? Shocked

I've always maintained close numbers, it just seems to be working out that way... I don't post as often as others, and *usually* reserve my posts for serious comments or discussions. I must have balance.
My merit finger is itching to destroy these pretty numbers Tongue

But seriously, you have quite decent statistics indeed:

User ibminer (full history)

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:44:02 PM

Why not both?

If I'm understanding the question correctly, social norms and stereotypes, of course. Cheesy  (.. not that I would agree with them.)

It's obvious to me that the nerds are, generally speaking, the cool ones. There are bad nerds though, even on this forum. I was merely responding to pugman's separation of them.

The point being: Even when factoring in social norms/stereotypes, I'd still choose nerd, any day of the week.... except on Saturday's.. I'm Shomer Shabbos. I don't work, I don’t drive a car, I don't fucking ride in a car, I don’t handle money, I don't turn on the oven, and I sure as shit won't be fucking picking between nerds and "cool boys". Shomer Shabbos!!  Grin

I am kind of thinking that without necessarily creating different forum accounts, each of us has an ability to create our on-line persona, and maybe even to start over? 

Of course, each of us has our personal predilections, too.  For example, quite frequently I receive suggestions about how I should or could modify my online personality in one way or another that might be more satisfying to some others, and other readings into my online persona as if my online persona is equivalent to my in real life persona. 

Of course, there is going to be some overlap, but there certainly can be abilities in the non-meat space, when not distracted by the actual meat.   Cheesy Wink

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:54:15 PM

Haha. Looks like goose threw me out of the hat gang 'cause I wanted to wear mine on my head. C'est la guerre.

Word to the seekers: WO has a probably the highest concentration of merit sources on the board. And some reward in proportion to chuckles.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
El duderino_
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:15:12 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2018, 08:45:44 PM by micgoossens

What did I just walk into? Shocked

just some "NERD GUYS"------> to------>"COOL GUYS" hypnosis  Roll Eyes  Tongue

but all BTC HODLERS so thats not to bad Smiley

gonna try hypnose the other guys as well to visit the WO from time to time Roll Eyes

WALL OBSERVER =

Grin

there's no name but just name it : THE BTCbullHODLwallobservingNonScammersAntiSHitcoinHATGANG  or something

El duderino_
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:16:18 PM

Haha. Looks like goose threw me out of the hat gang 'cause I wanted to wear mine on my head. C'est la guerre.

Word to the seekers: WO has a probably the highest concentration of merit sources on the board. And some reward in proportion to chuckles.

actualy your very right its still XhomerX on top of that BEAR Wink

i apologize SIR Wink

added back in the HAT list

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:22:43 PM

Surely, you are not knocking "chuckle criteria" since you have mentioned chuckle as one of your own smerit sending criteria on at least a couple of occasions, if my memory serves me well (which usually it does serve me sufficiently decent when it comes to stalking the jbreher... hahahhahahhaa)

El duderino_
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:34:15 PM
Merited by xhomerx10 (1)

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: