Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:35:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Raptoreum - POW (GhostRider) | ASIC And FPGA Resistant | Mainnet Is Live  (Read 38069 times)
wizz13150

Activity: 67
Merit: 26

Tempus Narrabo

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 03:47:32 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2021, 10:54:49 PM by wizz13150

Obviously, as usual, all the top buyers are angry, and the little miners are unhappy. And both are impatient.
They always hope for an infinite and quick rise, from the entry point.

Small hands and not thinking long term. I would add that the Raptoreum, like all projects, doesn't need dumpers.
If 'small miners' believe in the project, it's still QuItE profitable.
'Memba, if it's 2 times less than before, it's still 2 times more than later.

This is not the Raptoreum's problem, but their problem.  Smiley

PS: The hashrate loses a third today.  Cheesy

PSbis:

Tempus Narrabo

Wizz_^

Wizz_^
budlo

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 18, 2021, 01:37:33 PM

@
Over the past day my mining income has grown significantly judging by your schedule, this is clearly not due to the fact that many people switched to other coins.
On average it was 3.7 coins in 12 hours, now there are 4.7 coins.
MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 18, 2021, 04:44:59 PM

Obviously, as usual, all the top buyers are angry, and the little miners are unhappy. And both are impatient.
Let's just be clear here, that is an old coin and basically a clone of first gen Bitcoin. It does not have any functionality as mentioned and it will never support smart contracts natively. There is no DEX and there is no usecase other than mining. So enjoy the show as it produces returns. It will not last forever or unless the developer change to a complete different architecture.
cryptomaxsun
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2021, 06:51:10 PM

Ironically, the number of masternodes has increased over the past month.
Despite the impressive cost of collateral for masternodes, people believe in the coin and do not sell nodes.

❘|❘ Cлaвa Укpaинe! ❘|❘ Glory to Ukraine! ❘|❘
❘|❘ КaPФaгeн дoлжeн быть paзpyшeн ❘|❘
YouWillEatYourFUD

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2021, 11:51:15 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2021, 12:13:28 AM by YouWillEatYourFUD

Hello folks,

where are those dudes who claimed that RTM was a 100% clone of BTC?

RTM was a fork of RAVENCOIN and that one is basically BTC + asset-platform.
However, RTM was forked from Dash afterwards. And the devs wanna do smart-contracts via smartnodes (well the spark engine needs to be implemented too).
And btw, BTC does not have masternodes. I don't see how RTM is a 100% clone of BTC 🤣

So whoever those guys are, they were clearly bullshitting and should just stfu and burn RVN while it lasts.

They should get their heads checked because they are misinforming other folks for no reason.

YouWillEatYourFUD

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 01:13:22 AM

Let's just be clear here, that is an old coin and basically a clone of first gen Bitcoin. It does not have any functionality as mentioned and it will never support smart contracts natively. There is no DEX and there is no usecase other than mining. So enjoy the show as it produces returns. It will not last forever or unless the developer change to a complete different architecture.

Let's just be clear here, RTM is not a fork of RVN anymore.
RVN is the BTC clone with tokenization. The BTC devs tried to make BTC asset-aware but they failed. Then RVN was made to be asset-aware but it lacks other features.

And the RTM devs are planning to deploy the vm on top of the smartnodes. If they got a plan then they got a plan.

But hey here is an idea: make your own coin and do it better or shut the f*** up.

MadMac

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 05:32:16 AM

As I said, it is basically a clone of Bitcoin with some adds here and there from other clones of Bitcoin. It is a 1st gen coin and thus have all the limitations Bitcoin and its other mutants have.

This wont change and crypto development moves on. We have today 3rd gen coins and backporting thier functionality to their grandparents simply is not feasible. You can certainly build around some things, like layer 2 or whatever they want to do with the masternodes. Well, good luck with that.
YouWillEatYourFUD

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 08:06:59 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2021, 08:40:50 PM by Welsh

As I said, it is basically a clone of Bitcoin with some adds here and there from other clones of Bitcoin. It is a 1st gen coin and thus have all the limitations Bitcoin and its other mutants have.

This wont change and crypto development moves on. We have today 3rd gen coins and backporting thier functionality to their grandparents simply is not feasible. You can certainly build around some things, like layer 2 or whatever they want to do with the masternodes. Well, good luck with that.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dude, this sounds like "Man, I know there a few magic blockchains. They have no limitations".

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

this scam coin falled in price significantly - any idea why? if it just copy BTC then I can buy btc and don't lose resources mining right?

Imagine trying to flex 7tx/s and calling other coins "scamcoins".

Ridiculous🤣

[Mod note: Consecutive posts merged]
Lind

Activity: 327
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 08:55:54 AM

YouWillEatYourFUD: I bet he wasn't around yet, in the great scamaz era. Bitconnect, ICO scams etc.. hello.  Grin Like most of them only had a wallet (for some even the chain was broken too) and they had 1 exchange like Topia where they pump&dump schemed.  Roll Eyes

I hope this FUD calms down a bit and they will target other coins, it starts to get boring. Btw he can just buy RTM and put it into a node oh wait thats to easy, better to moan and curse.  Wink

YouWillEatYourFUD

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 03:13:27 PM

Lind: I think that dude should inform himself on what a true 1st gen blockchain is. RTM is closer to 3rd-gen with its smart(master)nodes than BTC or RVN will ever be (not shaming those two coins tho).

The moment I heard about PoW + masternodes to execute smart-contracts, it had my interest right away.

FUDers can go back to their caves idc xd.

MadMac

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 07:58:41 AM

Dream on man. Raptoreum is a clear derivative of Bitcoin, not 3rd gen, not 2nd, it is stone age 1st gen code with some additions here and there. Basically a copy of Bitcoin.

Read the code on Github, it is conclusive.

Code:
// Copyright (c) 2009-2010 Satoshi Nakamoto
// Copyright (c) 2009-2014 The Bitcoin Core developers
// Distributed under the MIT software license, see the accompanying
// file COPYING or http://www.opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php.
YouWillEatYourFUD

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 12:21:08 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2021, 12:45:15 PM by YouWillEatYourFUD

Dream on man. Raptoreum is a clear derivative of Bitcoin, not 3rd gen, not 2nd, it is stone age 1st gen code with some additions here and there. Basically a copy of Bitcoin.

Read the code on Github, it is conclusive.

Code:
// Copyright (c) 2009-2010 Satoshi Nakamoto
// Copyright (c) 2009-2014 The Bitcoin Core developers
// Distributed under the MIT software license, see the accompanying
// file COPYING or http://www.opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php.

It is a fork of Dash and Dash is a fork of Bitcoin - similar but not the same.

1st-gen blockchain: decentralized money
2nd-gen blockchain: smart-contracts on top of 1st-gen
3rd-gen blockchain: fixing the problems with scalability which favours the overall utility furthermore

Bitcoin does not have masternodes but Dash has and RTM inherited them. The devs want to push it further and build the vm on top of those. If this can work out then why not.

Now invent your 3rd-gen blockchain which has no limitations cuz if you can shit on someone's work with eaz then why not invent something way better. How about the maximum over 3rd-gen blockchain with 50 billiont tx/s?

FUD all you want XD. Everyone can do that. How about a FUD contest? And the winner gets the cookie.

walletrecovery
Copper Member

Activity: 419
Merit: 29

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2021, 10:19:12 AM

Hello folks,

However, RTM was forked from Dash afterwards. And the devs wanna do smart-contracts via smartnodes (well the spark engine needs to be implemented too).
And btw, BTC does not have masternodes. I don't see how RTM is a 100% clone of BTC 🤣

So whoever those guys are, they were clearly bullshitting and should just stfu and burn RVN while it lasts.

They should get their heads checked because they are misinforming other folks for no reason.

If we talk about forks, then there are only two main forks: gold is bitcoin and silver is litecoin.
All other forks have no chance of success. And if jumping on the golden train of the Bitcoin fork is risky,
then it is a great success for those who have time to accumulate and mine the coins of the Litecoin fork,
because the price of the LCC project is not less than 1% of the LTC cost, this is the law.

MadMac

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 03:32:18 PM

RTM made it into Tradingview. Rock'n Roll.
YouWillEatYourFUD

View Profile
December 25, 2021, 06:52:43 PM

Hello folks,

If we talk about forks, then there are only two main forks: gold is bitcoin and silver is litecoin.
All other forks have no chance of success. And if jumping on the golden train of the Bitcoin fork is risky,
then it is a great success for those who have time to accumulate and mine the coins of the Litecoin fork,
because the price of the LCC project is not less than 1% of the LTC cost, this is the law.

You can tell this to someone who has just gotten into crypto and is unaware of all these BS maximalist narratives.

Only a newcomer would fall for it, seriously XD.

Not hating on BTC or LTC but come on man XD

lordnitro

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2021, 09:03:36 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2022, 07:07:09 PM by lordnitro

--- Added to pool.cryptoverse.eu ---

- New & Hot coin projects
- 0.8% pool fees
- no registration
- Payouts are made automatically every 10 minutes

EU-Germany Stratum
Quick connect with xmrig:

Code:
xmrig.exe -a gr -o stratum+tcp://pool.cryptoverse.eu:7070 -u WalletAddress.Workername -p c=RTM,mc=RTM

Discord:

Addnodes - Peers list
Code:
addnode=51.89.21.112:10226
addnode=5.135.179.95:10226
addnode=95.111.216.12:10226
addnode=94.237.94.13:10226
addnode=198.244.164.169:10226
addnode=209.151.151.21:10226
addnode=144.126.157.242:10226
addnode=184.175.152.144:10226
MadMac

View Profile
December 26, 2021, 06:11:21 AM

How silly does it get here? You know what a fork is, aka derivative? Someone copies the code and change some of it. Like RTM is a fork of the original BTC code.

Gold and silver are metals. Go figure Smiley
Sir_Astral

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 06:46:49 AM

https://wccftech.com/hacker-targets-java-exploit-at-hps-amd-epyc-cpu-powered-servers-for-raptoreum-crypto-mining-mines-over-100000-us-in-8-days/
Giosys

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 01, 2022, 07:41:00 PM

THIS COIN IS A TOTAL SCAM ALL THE MASTER NODES ARE HELD BY ONE PIECE OF TRASH ROBBING EVERY ONE. I WOULD EXPECT AN EXIT IN THE NEAR FUTURE. PLUS TRADE OGRE IS TRADING THE COIN ON THEIR EXCHANGE ALL A FRAUD. 
RAPTOREUM IS FUCKING TRASH
walletrecovery
Copper Member

Activity: 419
Merit: 29

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2022, 07:56:51 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2022, 10:18:29 PM by Mr. Big

You can tell this to someone who has just gotten into crypto and is unaware of all these BS maximalist narratives.
Only a newcomer would fall for it, seriously XD.
Not hating on BTC or LTC but come on man XD

BTC and LTC are the basis, and you do not like them,
because you did not buy for a pittance or did not mine
from 2009 to 2010 on a processor.
This is not a reason to question my words. Facts cannot be ignored.

Therefore, you better pay attention to Litecoin Cash.
This coin is protected by Hive mining + SHA256 + CPU mining
Soon its price will reach 1% of the Litecoin value.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: