Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:47:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Raptoreum - POW (GhostRider) | ASIC And FPGA Resistant | Mainnet Is Live  (Read 38062 times)
AlanJohnson

Activity: 94
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2023, 12:17:27 PM

I don't understand why people still believe in this scam ... If someone wants to launch a project with smart contracts - he just launch such project. But here we have another project with eternal promises.

This project is dead now. It has a small community but that will not help to pump the price again. It's over. If you cashed out in time then good for you. The rest can be sitting on their bags forever cause nobody is interested in this shady project.

Feel free to sell your bags and rage quit.

Happily i sold almost all ... still have a small amount but it's not worth the effort to sell it.
Bigpiggy01

Activity: 1138
Merit: 523

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2023, 04:32:46 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2023, 02:59:14 PM by Bigpiggy01

We've got Twitter streaming to Reddit in case you want to follow updates without Twitter or Discord.

https://www.reddit.com/r/raptoreum/

If there is anything you would like answered from the team our monthly AMA is on Sunday live on youtube

Form for questions:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeKbxo-5o0qDWlDzU4QUq9k86S3mGA1k1b7AXuXQwNSTYmqCg/viewform?pli=1

Channel it will be live on:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDqFwG4P59c

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
   ▄██████████████████▀ ▄▄██▀
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄
[ POW Algorithm: GhostRider    Anti-FPGA/ASIC ]
Assets/Tokens Masternodes Smart Contracts

.51% / Double Spend Protection, Instant Speed, Private Send.
▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
GeePeeU

Activity: 539
Merit: 251

ASK

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 06:01:52 PM

New daily all time low for the past 2 years. Let's hold a candle light vigil and moment of silence to all the buyers/miners of this coin for the past 2 years. Man, you must be miserable lol

Been watching this project for awhile now. And it seems like most people who are upset with it, are upset purely because of the price-action. Which is understandable if you are purely a short term gambler.

But, The development on this project seems to come organically. So I'd like to assume, as will overall community and valuation growth.

Always doubt.
AlanJohnson

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 27, 2023, 07:27:49 PM

New daily all time low for the past 2 years. Let's hold a candle light vigil and moment of silence to all the buyers/miners of this coin for the past 2 years. Man, you must be miserable lol

Been watching this project for awhile now. And it seems like most people who are upset with it, are upset purely because of the price-action. Which is understandable if you are purely a short term gambler.

But, The development on this project seems to come organically. So I'd like to assume, as will overall community and valuation growth.

There are tons of other projects that already has features that are promised. This coin has it nice moment - few gained some profit,  others lost their money. Just look at price from the beginning. It was pump and dump.

Devs and few other people still pretend that they don't care about price  - but of course they care. They have smartnodes so they gain passive income on those people that still decide to buy it (and this people don't know that they nothing more than exit liquidity providers for them).

C'mon ... smart contracts aren't anything new. They will not revolutionize anything. There is full of projects that have them and nothing happens. So endless promises here are just to attract newbies...

Bitter truth...
Germardies

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2023, 10:41:50 AM

I have created a few small things for the Raptoreum project, which I would like to present to you here:

1. Raptoreum Telegram Channel
In the official Raptoreum Telegram channel, we bundle all information. You will receive regular news about market data (Automatic update every 4 hours), blockchain values (Automatic update every 4 hours), social media events, Github events. If something happens at RTM, you will find it out here relatively quickly.

Available at: https://t.me/RaptoreumOfficialNews

2. Rapthorus (Discord Bot)
2.1 Wallet Monitoring (only possible as private message)
Discord users can monitor their (or other) wallet addresses. If a user has deposited one (or more) wallet addresses, he will get private messages from the bot, if RTM are transferred to the deposited addresses.

2.2 Rapthorus (Discord Bot) - Wallet Balance (only possible as private message)
After you have deposited your wallets at Rapthorus, you can display a list of all wallets with the current prices in BTC, Dollar and Euro.

2.3 Rapthorus (Discord Bot) - Smartnode Monitoring (only possible as private message)
Discord users can monitor their (or other) smartnode addresses. As soon as you have entered one or more smartnode addresses, you will receive private messages from Rapthorus as soon as the status of your smartnode changes or the Poseban score of a smartnode increases.
Furthermore you can get an overview of all your smartnodes with one command. In this overview you can see all smartnodes with status and poseban score.

Note: The Rapthorus Bos is currently in a live test. Together with the community, I try to constantly improve this and fix errors.

3. Raptorwings (Windows Minign GUI)
Raptorwings has been around since February 2023.
Raptorwings is a Windows program for mining RTM coins. It is a graphical user interface, which should make it easier for new miners to start mining.
Raptorwings uses the SRB-Miner Multi since the first Realase.
Because of the graphical user interface the miner does not have to remember scripts and codes.

Raptorwings is a free open source software
Project/Download: https://github.com/Raptor3um/RaptorWings
Documentation: https://github.com/Raptor3um/RaptorWings/blob/main/Documentation/index.md

Bigpiggy01

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2023, 10:42:37 AM

I have created a few small things for the Raptoreum project, which I would like to present to you here:

In the official Raptoreum Telegram channel, we bundle all information. You will receive regular news about market data (Automatic update every 4 hours), blockchain values (Automatic update every 4 hours), social media events, Github events. If something happens at RTM, you will find it out here relatively quickly.

Discord users can monitor their (or other) wallet addresses. If a user has deposited one (or more) wallet addresses, he will get private messages from the bot, if RTM are transferred to the deposited addresses.

After you have deposited your wallets at Rapthorus, you can display a list of all wallets with the current prices in BTC, Dollar and Euro.

2.3 Rapthorus (Discord Bot) - Smartnode Monitoring (only possible as private message)
Discord users can monitor their (or other) smartnode addresses. As soon as you have entered one or more smartnode addresses, you will receive private messages from Rapthorus as soon as the status of your smartnode changes or the Poseban score of a smartnode increases.
Furthermore you can get an overview of all your smartnodes with one command. In this overview you can see all smartnodes with status and poseban score.

Note: The Rapthorus Bos is currently in a live test. Together with the community, I try to constantly improve this and fix errors.

Raptorwings is a Windows program for mining RTM coins. It is a graphical user interface, which should make it easier for new miners to start mining.
Because of the graphical user interface the miner does not have to remember scripts and codes.

Documentation: https://github.com/Raptor3um/RaptorWings/blob/main/Documentation/index.md

It's awesome work man and highly appreciated!

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄

▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
AikaPool

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

AikaPool admin

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2023, 04:44:50 PM

Welcome to new pool: https://aikapool.com/rtm

konfuzius5278

Activity: 636

View Profile
November 05, 2023, 09:37:26 AM

I hope RTM gets back its value soon

For the german speaking community please visit my Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc4uWvf8yNBVE39YYlI5N9Q
Lind

Activity: 327
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 17, 2023, 01:12:00 AM

I hope RTM gets back its value soon

Doubt it, I think it is over. Some people could milk it by having a huge chunk and still can get scraps, but not us.  Sad
thefreethinker

Activity: 770
Merit: 1

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 18, 2023, 08:22:11 PM

Good to see that the solution is up and waxing even stronger. This gaming solution started over 4 years ago, it's amazing and supercharging to see that the gaming ecosystem keeps evolving and adapting in a way thats stronger with a reliable base. Gaming is quite booming, especially these days, I look forward to the future of gaming with #Raptoreum!!

▀▀ SUGARS.ZONE ❤ Where Love Meets Prosperity ▀▀
lll Download App and Start Earning lll
► Backed By ZetaChain ◄► Potential Airdrop ◄
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 01, 2023, 01:41:54 PM

Hi, was trying to download raptorwings. Went to github, clicked on releases. There are no releases.
Going on the tags, I can download the source code zip. But there's no option to download the Raptorwings as shown in the documentations.
Germardies

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 04, 2023, 11:55:13 AM

I have temporarily closed the download.
Raptorwings uses the SRB-Miner-Multi by default. There were problems here recently. To prevent harm to the community, I have blocked it.
I am currently working on integrating a different mining software.
Lind

View Profile
December 11, 2023, 01:47:11 AM

There are tons of other projects that already has features that are promised. This coin has it nice moment - few gained some profit,  others lost their money. Just look at price from the beginning. It was pump and dump.

Devs and few other people still pretend that they don't care about price  - but of course they care. They have smartnodes so they gain passive income on those people that still decide to buy it (and this people don't know that they nothing more than exit liquidity providers for them).

C'mon ... smart contracts aren't anything new. They will not revolutionize anything. There is full of projects that have them and nothing happens. So endless promises here are just to attract newbies...

Bitter truth...

There were some insiders with huge bags, so it is not shocking or anything. That Wccftech article was an insider job to pump it. I know  lot of ex-RTM-ers, the small guy miner type and they arent fond of RTM now lul....
aftermkt
Copper Member

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 06, 2024, 08:08:05 PM

Bitter truth...

There were some insiders with huge bags, so it is not shocking or anything. That Wccftech article was an insider job to pump it. I know  lot of ex-RTM-ers, the small guy miner type and they arent fond of RTM now lul....

I dont think you understand how this was launched.  It was fair and it was decentralized, check the chain.  Insiders with huge bags?  i dont think so, again the chain shows all. There is only a certain amount of emission to go around.  In fact for the first large chunk of blocks the rewards were just less than 100 rtm from what i remember.  Nobody got a head start not even the devs, this is why the community were so supportive, because it was fair.  It took quite a while for 10 nodes to even get on the network initially from my memory.  Again, verifiable on chain, check explorer.  Wccftech article?  There was many many articles all over the place.  Even Linus tech tips sister channel mentioned it, as did toms hardware and many tops areas.   From where im standing their community is on of the most active in the space and fully supportive.  Your comments are absolutely baseless and without doing any research, nobody should pay any attention to it.    If RTM deliver on their goals with decoupling and UTXO DeFi along with common langs, i believe they might do well.  Not saying they will.   But they have got a good chance to make an impact for sure.
Raptoreum (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2024, 08:23:12 PM

First live stream of 2024 in 1.5 hours, come join us!

https://www.youtube.com/live/i7ayFK6rFfA?si=t2frGSqzV2Hu6Mhc

More information: https://twitter.com/kawwwoin/status/1744090066018775316
Raptoreum (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2024, 04:15:31 PM

Raptoreum first Twitter space is happening now, join us!

https://twitter.com/raptoreum/status/1745113388349317261
Lind

View Profile
January 13, 2024, 03:51:06 PM

-$@&*!-

Emission was busted, dev coins from block reward and staking -> a sell pressure formed from "free" coins. If you were in the first few dozen/100 people with rigs you could mine a lot then "stake" and get coins without effort to mine/electricity. There was an inner/upper echelon, do not BS me man, there is always one... question is if its dumb or smart(er) one... even KAS has/had but they were smarter and had self restraint not to drown KAS by mindlessly dumping/exiting.

RTM Whales had such big bags, so they destroyed that good price rise in Sept/November, when it started to lift off. Now is nowhere, chart has typical pump&dump figure. A lot of coins, big emission difficult to keep it moderated and no encouragement to buy and invest. Capital has left the project suddenly and spectacularly. Marketcap is 5-6 million $ right now due to it has billions of supply so real tradeable cap is a fraction of this, like any other shitcoin.

Why should anyone choose an old relic (by now, its old news in wind) over newer projects, with similar aim and less supply mined/minted, better emission? I like how you necroed an old account to post, from 2019. Xd
Bigpiggy01

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2024, 08:45:35 PM

-$@&*!-

Emission was busted, dev coins from block reward and staking -> a sell pressure formed from "free" coins. If you were in the first few dozen/100 people with rigs you could mine a lot then "stake" and get coins without effort to mine/electricity. There was an inner/upper echelon, do not BS me man, there is always one... question is if its dumb or smart(er) one... even KAS has/had but they were smarter and had self restraint not to drown KAS by mindlessly dumping/exiting.

RTM Whales had such big bags, so they destroyed that good price rise in Sept/November, when it started to lift off. Now is nowhere, chart has typical pump&dump figure. A lot of coins, big emission difficult to keep it moderated and no encouragement to buy and invest. Capital has left the project suddenly and spectacularly. Marketcap is 5-6 million $ right now due to it has billions of supply so real tradeable cap is a fraction of this, like any other shitcoin.

Why should anyone choose an old relic (by now, its old news in wind) over newer projects, with similar aim and less supply mined/minted, better emission? I like how you necroed an old account to post, from 2019. Xd

In other words you are just on a fud roll. We had several thousand miners on from launch including the first 24 hours of close to 4 block rewards that is a massive echelon you are on about.

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄

▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
buruhtambang

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2024, 11:05:49 PM

People use discord now i cant believe the OG thread is still active..  Grin
Never selling my RTM.. Wen listing new exchange, dev?
konfuzius5278

Activity: 636

View Profile
January 29, 2024, 07:53:23 PM

I still believe in the strong team and community.

Just not for pump and dump but for buliding community and value.

But market is a bitch. Anything from 1 sat to 100 sat is possible

For the german speaking community please visit my Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc4uWvf8yNBVE39YYlI5N9Q
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: