Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:38:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can corruption be ended in today's world?  (Read 260 times)
rjensen91 (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:12:51 PM

I am reading everywhere about corrupt governments, corrupt police, corrupt law, etc.
How can regular people put an end to this?
Do you think there ever going to be a "clean", free of corruption world? People with no financial interests?
Veerashanka

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:06:04 AM

I am reading everywhere about corrupt governments, corrupt police, corrupt law, etc.
Do you think there ever going to be a "clean", free of corruption world? People with no financial interests?
In most countries problem of corruption arises due to Politicians. Corruption  and malpractices start from bribing Voters to rigging Voting machines itself.

Blockchain is the best solution to put an end to Corruption as transparency can be maintained in Every Step.
gembirdprivate

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:27:12 AM

There will never be such a world.
There was always corruption, even in the most ancient times.
Alas, we are.
Maybe in a couple hundred years, our sons will make such a society, but not us for sure
nicolaegut

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:53:58 AM

Too hard, because some people will still accept it
axel20

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:03:49 AM

This is a great question, but I don't think you can ever get rid of corruption.  It goes hand-in-hand with politics.  Just look at Hillary Clinton.  Look what's going on in Florida right now (ballot fraud).  In America, there is a war between Republicans and Democrats and I don't see that stopping anytime soon.
waterman

Activity: 192
Merit: 119

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:33:07 AM

Sadly the corruption can't be ended since we are all sinners and evil prevails more than good, There is corruption even in the most Holly place on Earth "The Vatican" tell me a country  or a city and I will tell you their sins

Goldleader

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:25:52 AM

have you watch the Matrix . then you got pretty good idea
Lintormi

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:01:36 PM

I think that in no way will you defeat corruption in the world. Since all people are different. They were raised in different ways, they have a different vision of the world. To defeat corruption, you need to re-educate people, and this is practically not realistic
saraschoudhary

Activity: 72
Merit: 27

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:16:56 PM

Depends on your definition for Corruption.

According to me corruption can never be eliminated. There will always be people who are powerful, richer and oppression of the weaker section will always exist.

In most countries problem of corruption arises due to Politicians. Corruption  and malpractices start from bribing Voters to rigging Voting machines itself.

Blockchain is the best solution to put an end to Corruption as transparency can be maintained in Every Step.

Politicians are just a link in the chain that is corruption. Everyone is involved in it. The common folk, civil servants, politicians everyone. Why don't you count the person who is willing to pay the bribe to save himself from the parking ticket or an applicant paying to have a clean record. So it is not just about politician but also our approach that flames corruption.

Blockchain being the annihilator of corruption. I don't think so.
daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 01:54:45 AM

I think it is not possible to be ended as long as there are many people who are hungry foe money and power , many of those people in most countries are the politicians. The possible way in my opinion to eliminate corruption in most countries to have a leader where in he/she has a steel heart to corruption and have a strong personality and love to his/her people.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 06:22:19 AM

corruption will always exist, as consumption to consumption capacities will always be limited and rationed.

take cryptoindustry for example.

its indexation system is basically purely corruption based.

only highly corrupt cryptocurrencies rise to the top, because they were able to bribe themsleves to the top of the index.

Coffeemaker

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:44:28 AM

We can vote honest politicians to office
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:56:50 AM

Mostly, it is non-government people who are not corrupt. So, to end corruption, the non-government people should rise up and kill off the government people.

Let's get together and elect a leader who can organize us to kill off the government people.

Cheesy

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Ispep

Activity: 154
Merit: 24

The future of security tokens

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:44:45 PM

Corruption has stuck into our system today and it's/it'll be almost impossible to flush it all out, a time will never come when everyone in the world would do the right thing,its totally impossible,there will always be corrupt officials,killers,theives etc
I think if the blockchain technology is adopted in the running of our government,it could help to reduce corruption,at least to a certain extent
clareyancey215

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:50:11 PM

It cant be ended, there will always be new ways.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 02:43:44 PM

Just remember, if corruption ended, the banking systems and the government would collapse. Are you ready to barter for everything that you can't get from living off the land?

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 12:06:14 AM

I think it is very difficult to stop corruption in a country if the law they (government) are carrying out is not balanced. I live in a country with the biggest corruption case in the world. I saw a factor that made grow of corruption is the lack of supervision from the central government, the lack of firmness of the government, the weak law that applies because in my country the law can be reduced by money. The government should be able to provide cruel punishments to corruptors, such as giving horrible death sentences to be seen by other corruptors.
Jating

Activity: 2968
Merit: 825

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 07:04:58 AM

I'm sorry to tell you that corruption will be a never ending problem in our society. Even the most advance country in the world, you can find lots of malpractices specially in politics. This is like asking for peace or total cooperation for difference and opposing nation, it won't simply happen.

However, there are ways to fight it and bring those corrupt officials to justice. At least people recognized that this is a universal problem and because corruption erodes our trust in the government.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
ZDPGI

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 09:47:26 AM

this could never end if these corrupts continue to take advantage of their position...
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 12:42:53 PM

Jesus Christ only have 12 disciples but still there comes a Judas  so that means in every governments there will always a corrupt one

I use to think that killing all the politicians can stop corruption but after breeding another sets there will always be corrupt

So I guess better the guts and dedication of every good politician may grow and this will effect the cleaninh from their lines in order to maintain good governance
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: