Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:50:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Promising Cryptocurrencies to Invest in 2019  (Read 1700 times)
zaarariba

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 07:39:14 PM

You can find tendencies and  prospects of different cryptocurrencies on exchange platforms, some of them really make it professionally
Thanks! I have never tried to do this. Give a link on at least one exchange with such analysis please

https://velvet.exchange/#/
Mehr Sher

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 09:20:41 PM

In my view, it should not be about personal judgment but more about facts and figures, because this is the way we will be able to work it out and benefit from.

If we go with our own preference based upon likes and dislikes, then we could limit or actually get into trouble. I like to use Cryptocurrency Stats providing sites can use the top 10-15 option, which helps me understand which way to proceed to benefit myself in terms of investment.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 09:22:56 PM

Most Promising Cryptocurrencies are ETH, BNB, MNX, Zcash in my opinion. Just try to adjust the risk amount with thinking about risk management. Cryptocurrencies are volatile financial assets and taking risks in volatile markets is riskier than spot markets.
Airbuxf

Activity: 257
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 09:33:24 PM

I think best are:
1. Bitcoin
2. ETH, EOS, TRX - dapps
3. exchange tokens like BNB, Bibox tokens, Kucoin Shares
4. IEOs with good solution to some problem
also good could be some STOs with stable backup
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 11:58:07 PM

Most Promising Cryptocurrencies are ETH, BNB, MNX, Zcash in my opinion. Just try to adjust the risk amount with thinking about risk management. Cryptocurrencies are volatile financial assets and taking risks in volatile markets is riskier than spot markets.
I still go with bitcoin and ethereum for my crypto investments.They are both great coins and are the pioneers in the crypto market.They can give us huge profits if we have invested them right.So i don't have hesitation to give my full trust to them knowing that they have both proven to a lot of investors how beneficial they are when in comes to crypto investments.

Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:59:20 AM

Interesting and useful article, I have a portfolio of about 400 different cryptocurrencies and I hope at least 5% of them will give a very good profit, periodically buy some digital assets from the top 100
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:13:02 AM

It is difficult to say what investment will be the most profitable, because the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable. But personally, I prefer to buy coins from the top 50. It's safer than buying low-capitalized assets.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:40:15 AM

It is sensible to know which coins have the most solid investment fundamentals with the best chance of generating profit in the coming year. This piece will give an overview of the best cryptocurrency to invest in 2019.

Best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2019
Lol non of the promises made here in crypto brings atleast good to all of us,because for me all of them are just speculating and dont even have a good intentions but to gain popularity or to mislead people.how i hate most of them as i am once a victim of thise stupid advices
BigBos

Activity: 1918
Merit: 448

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:45:08 AM

It is difficult to say what investment will be the most profitable, because the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable. But personally, I prefer to buy coins from the top 50. It's safer than buying low-capitalized assets.
basically cryptocurrency has a volatile value, so we cannot be sure which is promising. but, when you search for cryptocurrency, choose the coin because of the function it has. I think a coin with a good function will be a coin that promises in the future.
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 651

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 04:37:46 AM

basically cryptocurrency has a volatile value, so we cannot be sure which is promising. but, when you search for cryptocurrency, choose the coin because of the function it has. I think a coin with a good function will be a coin that promises in the future.
When we say promising, that's only based on how we see it or on our opinion.
It's given that crypto market is unpredictable, that's why the risk is too high here, but if you choose the right coin and you are right
it's future is good and might give you a good return of your investment.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:20:11 AM

- Yes, the crypto market always brings surprises to us every day, every day is always a lot of different situations and highlights, and with such rapid and unexpected changes, we really can't answer the question where altcoin will be the most promising and most profitable in 2019 because all have the opportunity and the ratio is equal. However, to ensure safety and be able to receive profits, we should do as you say, invest in the top altcoin of the market, especially the coins of exchange, this year's trend is very much related to exchanges

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 07:44:01 AM

It is sensible to know which coins have the most solid investment fundamentals with the best chance of generating profit in the coming year. This piece will give an overview of the best cryptocurrency to invest in 2019.

There are many cryptos where you can invest and can really earn a huge profit.
But before investing in any coin, you need to understand the value of it.
Moreover you also see the growth stats of those coins in recent time in order to avoid any losses.
And atlast I would suggest you to go for the most stable altcoins like Litecoin and XMR to which you can invest.
Hope this helps.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:44:09 AM

Of course, each one will have different experience towards cryptocurrencies the above-mentioned coins are good but recently i hard MNX is facing a lot of issues with their cards, whether did they solve the issues for the community?
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 11:33:39 AM

Investing in the top 50 also needs to be selected because the position of all coins can change very quickly in a short time. If you can choose potential coins then keeping in the long term will be the best choice for you at this time. In my opinion, this market has dropped in price for a very long time and surely this year everything will end because the uptrend will soon happen

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 10:36:56 PM

According to me bitcoin is the most promising coin to invest your money; we know price of bitcoin is not very high now a day so later on it will be high. I have seen in market there are new coins invented but we will have to invest in the most promising, bitcoin is the mother of other altcoins, it has higher potential to rise, it has huge value in market so we can expect about its betterment in future price will be so high.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 11:33:50 PM

Ethereum no matter how big it looks has the biggest potential right now. The mining sector is moving back to bitcoin and going away from gpu mining with the drop of the prices, the small investors in crypto mining is seeing this as a reason to sell their cards and get out of the mining game, this can't continue forever and the price has to go up to make it worthwhile for the miners, also the ICO's are long gone, there isn't a new one people are investing currently which means there needs to be a price increase and a bull run to make it worth investing into ICO's again and when that happens the price will go up again to sustain constant buys from investors who send it to ICO's. Combine these two and you have yourself a x3 price increase in ETH easily and that is amazing for a big coin like eth.

Definitely bitcoin show their green sign in the market but i think nothing indication so far for price increase maybe some miner quiting to mined because they hopes. But there some people eventuallt contunue to support bitcoin as number choice in term of investnent un cyrpto.

Ethereum as follower of bitcoin second highest top rank in the market before I still believe to bounce again their price this year.

HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:30:47 AM

Binance Coin/ BNB is wild card on cryptocurrency right now, with new ecosystem that build with mainnet i think this coin can be the next ethereum if those coin in the platform not a shitcoin and have more value.
jentemi

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 12:32:24 PM

It is the first quarter of New Year 2019, and we can already see the rising trends of different cryptocurrencies in the blockchain industry. 2019 is going to be the year which is set to change the picture from bearish to bullish. Picking a coin to invest in shouldn't be that hard but thorough digging of the coin potential should be done wisely

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:46:05 PM

Binance Coin/ BNB is wild card on cryptocurrency right now, with new ecosystem that build with mainnet i think this coin can be the next ethereum if those coin in the platform not a shitcoin and have more value.
BNB is gaining trust from the community and most investors in this exchange have earned a huge profit. BNB is the first altcoin to have passed the old price in the last 2 years and will certainly be a promising coin to replace ETH in the future. Although the pass rate is very low, I am sure CZ will have the necessary development strategy to make BNB reach $ 100 this year and hope to get into the top 3 most capitalized coins.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:57:05 PM

in my opinion the investment on Bitcoin and ethereum will be the most useful investment for your future when comparing to the other type of investment I get a lots of income from this investment that's why recommended is this type of investment will always be profitable for me and the development is also happening right now so it will be the best idea.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: