Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:20:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Promising Cryptocurrencies to Invest in 2019  (Read 1702 times)
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:18:26 PM

It is sensible to know which coins have the most solid investment fundamentals with the best chance of generating profit in the coming year. This piece will give an overview of the best cryptocurrency to invest in 2019.

Best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2019
in my opinion the investment on Bitcoin and ethereum will be the most useful investment for your future when comparing to the other type of investment I get a lots of income from this investment that's why recommended is this type of investment will always be profitable for me and the development is also happening right now so it will be the best idea.

These are all time best coins bro. What is your suggestion apart from that, there are investors really care about other coins while they involved in trading investments.
Lets do the investment with the fund you have, what are 5 coins you can choose apart from these two coins bro?

I will choose EOS, WAVES, BNB, ETC and LTC.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:28:55 PM

It is sensible to know which coins have the most solid investment fundamentals with the best chance of generating profit in the coming year. This piece will give an overview of the best cryptocurrency to invest in 2019.

in my opinion the investment on Bitcoin and ethereum will be the most useful investment for your future when comparing to the other type of investment I get a lots of income from this investment that's why recommended is this type of investment will always be profitable for me and the development is also happening right now so it will be the best idea.
I like the one of only bitcoin I know people love to invest in ETH but I like bitcoin only, price rises very fast when it start to rise in bitcoin, that why I love it the most, in 2019 I am sure price of bitcoin will rise higher according to the potential and value I prefer invest in bitcoin as it is the best coin to sore for long term.
rocku12345

Activity: 882
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:37:58 PM

I still beleive in Cardano progress. This coin (ADA) has high scalability, productive smart contracts and interoperability. Recently read about interesting project Waves, it has swiss-based startup and promises a big progress in 2019. If you prefer to risk with a new projects then try Skycoin, it promisses to replace Bitcoin. Roll Eyes
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:12:30 AM

It is difficult to say what investment will be the most profitable, because the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable. But personally, I prefer to buy coins from the top 50. It's safer than buying low-capitalized assets.
Investing in the top 50 also needs to be selected because the position of all coins can change very quickly in a short time. If you can choose potential coins then keeping in the long term will be the best choice for you at this time. In my opinion, this market has dropped in price for a very long time and surely this year everything will end because the uptrend will soon happen
There are so many coins in the market and many of them have high profitability trait and low risk if you speculate in the coins provided your timing of speculation is right. Any of the top ten coins could be instrumental in giving high profits if you speculate when the market is down. Ina addition, try to look for IEO these days because they are very strong projects and could give big returns. Binance IEO platform is the best you can look for.
aad140386

Activity: 420
Merit: 20

simply getting the job done

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:12:56 AM

I am skeptical about such lists. Not once I watched as projects which many analysts predicted a bright future and huge profits for investors simply faded out and now few people remember them. I now try to approach more conservatively the choice of projects for investment and buy coins from the top 10 in the amount of 30% of the portfolio, I keep 50% in Bitcoin and Ethereum and only 20% in various new projects seem to me promising. Unfortunately, it is very difficult to guess which of the projects will be successful, because it does not always depend on the project team. Sometimes external circumstances are in favor of or against the project.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:49:58 PM

If you have good amount of budget then invest on 1 to 5 rank coin on coinmarketcap, if medium then take 6-20th ranked item from coinmarketcap if low then take 21st to 50th item from coinmarketcap serial. If you invest on any coin from 1-50th of coinmarketcap then you will not lose and will get good profit.
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:04:00 PM

BNB can be one of the profitable coin at the moment because their exchange is one of the most used exchange by traders so they will definitely use BNB to decrease the trading fees.But for me litecoin and monero can be best long term coin to invest in this year the profits may come this year or later but the prices we are getting may never be available again.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Che454010

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:59:17 PM

Cryptocurrency is different, it doesn't follow any solid rules. The coins that have the solid fundamentals may not make you rich and the coins that are not very high potential can pump hard and make you rich.
FistBump

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:02:19 PM

In this article, I think it is only a preliminary assessment of the writer's personal opinion, so I disagree. For me every altcoins has a difficult future. Especially the platform coins like NEO, ADA, EOS, ETH .. The crypto market in 2019 will really explode when the leading platform coins bring a new wave of investment. And Bitcoin will be the boatman of this whole market
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:31:50 PM

BNB can be one of the profitable coin at the moment because their exchange is one of the most used exchange by traders so they will definitely use BNB to decrease the trading fees.But for me litecoin and monero can be best long term coin to invest in this year the profits may come this year or later but the prices we are getting may never be available again.
BNB is one of the reliable coins that should be gotten even if the situation is complicated. Even in this case it reached new ATH and increment will be permanent. Also NEO should be added to the list. IMO it is one of the promising coins for the future.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1632

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 08:54:02 PM

I would definitely include TRX on this list. Justin Sun is a controversial figure and Tron is getting a lot of bad rep for being a hotbed for gambling

and other high risk ventures; but the people will eventually come to see how groundbreaking some of its features are and how fast and scalable

it is, so I presume TRX is a comfortable buy at its current price and will maintain a strong momentum for the rest of 2019...

Nitori_m

Activity: 346
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:00:27 PM

If you are interested in cyber security or VPN/DPN you probably want to look into Quantum1net unprecedented solution for Internet security. They are currently running a 90% discount for the next week or so
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:27:38 AM

BNB is one of the reliable coins that should be gotten even if the situation is complicated. Even in this case it reached new ATH and increment will be permanent. Also NEO should be added to the list. IMO it is one of the promising coins for the future.
I agree that BNB is one of the most reliable coins right now because binance has a lot of good news and projects and they have a stable progress for their company. I am also investing in BNB because i know that in the future, this token will cost a high price each because of the growth of the company.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:57:13 AM

Lot of investment in 2019 is almost dump and must pick some coins that listed in coinmarketcap also those top coins in good exchanges. Making investment from other coins can't taking it so long to pump.
Yes. A lot of new coins have started to appear in the market so we should make more research about their background so we will not be easily tempted with those shitcoins. I still consider bitcoin and ethereum as my best coins for investment because they have proven their potentials a lot of times.
SIHIN

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:30:04 AM

bitcoin is still the most promising crypto for investment this year and in addition to bitcoin in my opinion that is still promising is TRON, ETH, BNB, BCH. because I see these coins drop not as drastically as other coins and also the development of this coin is good.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:18:04 AM

Personally, i would go with the cryptos which are less way than a dollar per token/coin.
Incase there is an up trend like one that happened in late 2017, be very certain to make thousands to millions of dollars depending on your initial investment. I would mostly look at coins/Tokens that haven't yet shown their full potential since they entered the market during the bearish period and include a few old coins too.
The new entrants would include:
- Pundi
- TRON
- VeChain
- Zilliqa
- Holo Token

The old players would be

- NEM
- XRP
- Cardano

I don't think that your strategy of choosing your tokens/coins to invest is a good one.
The price of the tokens depend on the circulating supply of each coin. Some with low price that is below one dollar would possibly not raise that much in the future because of its supply. I think that a decision with regards to the market cap is better to be be considered for future investments.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:35:52 AM

Lot of investment in 2019 is almost dump and must pick some coins that listed in coinmarketcap also those top coins in good exchanges. Making investment from other coins can't taking it so long to pump.
Yes. A lot of new coins have started to appear in the market so we should make more research about their background so we will not be easily tempted with those shitcoins. I still consider bitcoin and ethereum as my best coins for investment because they have proven their potentials a lot of times.
Coin with a large majority of supporters does have good potential to become an investment. Some coins with a very good level of support have created a good stigma in the community so that they have gained a good level of trust from the public. Some of the new coins such as BNB have good potential, but in a calculation, the percentage of coins that are good is only a little and it might be said that 90 percent of coins are on a bad track. So the easiest step is to choose coins that are at a high level of trust.
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:58:51 AM

In my opinion Most Promising Cryptocurrencies to Invest in 2019 is token exchange like :
BNB coin
KCS
BGG
HT

this demmand of this type of token is very high.
doomloop

Activity: 2338
Merit: 582

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:27:29 PM

Cryptocurrency is different, it doesn't follow any solid rules. The coins that have the solid fundamentals may not make you rich and the coins that are not very high potential can pump hard and make you rich.

Yes it looks difficult but those who don’t know how to, one can make huge money depends upon determination and perseverance. If you are optimistic about its future as it has shown many times and its survival is a kind of proof for its bright future. You must be a good learner before your participation. If not, you might not get for what you are here and then don’t say it is not your fault.

QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 12:33:28 AM

It is difficult to name any specific coins, but the season of growth is not far off, which means that almost all coins will grow. so I would buy coins from the top - 50 and did not worry.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print