Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:28:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Promising Cryptocurrencies to Invest in 2019  (Read 1686 times)
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:56:42 AM

Personally, i would go with the cryptos which are less way than a dollar per token/coin.
Incase there is an up trend like one that happened in late 2017, be very certain to make thousands to millions of dollars depending on your initial investment. I would mostly look at coins/Tokens that haven't yet shown their full potential since they entered the market during the bearish period and include a few old coins too.
The new entrants would include:
- Pundi
- TRON
- VeChain
- Zilliqa
- Holo Token

The old players would be

- NEM
- XRP
- Cardano
Pundi and Tron seem a good option for the investment. Both coins have high potential in their growth and they have been getting continuous support from the investors. If you make your mind towards these coins you will definitely make a profit by holding these two.

These coins have a great volume of exchange and trader will enjoy trading while trading these two. So don't be hesitate about these coins. You just buy them and hold it for a year and you definitely get more than what you have invested in it. You're just one decision away to making a profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 12:25:12 PM

Personally, i would go with the cryptos which are less way than a dollar per token/coin.
Incase there is an up trend like one that happened in late 2017, be very certain to make thousands to millions of dollars depending on your initial investment. I would mostly look at coins/Tokens that haven't yet shown their full potential since they entered the market during the bearish period and include a few old coins too.
- Pundi
- TRON
- VeChain
- Zilliqa
- Holo Token

The old players would be

- NEM
- XRP
- Cardano
Pundi and Tron seem a good option for the investment. Both coins have high potential in their growth and they have been getting continuous support from the investors. If you make your mind towards these coins you will definitely make a profit by holding these two.

These coins have a great volume of exchange and trader will enjoy trading while trading these two. So don't be hesitate about these coins. You just buy them and hold it for a year and you definitely get more than what you have invested in it. You're just one decision away to making a profit.

PundiX is only trading at 9 sats now, it's so undervalued as some investors are dumping their airdrop reward or maybe the biggest investors are also playing with the price so it will fall further. I would take this value, it's a steal, when it recovers and the airdrop is completed, price will certainly rise again.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 03:43:10 PM

- Pundi
- TRON
- VeChain
- Zilliqa
- Holo Token

The old players would be

- NEM
- XRP
- Cardano

PundiX is only trading at 9 sats now, it's so undervalued as some investors are dumping their airdrop reward or maybe the biggest investors are also playing with the price so it will fall further. I would take this value, it's a steal, when it recovers and the airdrop is completed, price will certainly rise again.
From that list, I see NEM, Cardano, trying to increase the price because I see they are making a good movement in the market.
But for the others, I guess they are waiting for a good time to increase.
I agree that Pundi and Tron could be the good coin for the investment, but we still need to wait for the coin to show the power.
Besides that, I think it's difficult to suggest in this situations because it seems, every coin has moving together and trying to show their actions in the market so it could make us confuse to choose one or two of the coins.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 04:08:35 PM

It is sensible to know which coins have the most solid investment fundamentals with the best chance of generating profit in the coming year. This piece will give an overview of the best cryptocurrency to invest in 2019.

Best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2019
Bitcoin is the always best cryptocurrency to invest on all cryotocurrency but the current trend of Bitcoin make all other cryptocurrency to be better then they what are supposed to be so all of them give good profit so you can buy altcoins which are top rank in the coin market cap if you can't afford to buy the Bitcoin
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 02:21:09 AM

According to what others said here, buying altcoins that belongs at the top 10 exchange are much more advantage to buy em.
Well, it is indeed true and correct. Because of it is already proven and tested were many of traders are doing this advise and I don't see any wrong with it mate. And on of those are Bitcoin, Eth, Neo, Nem, Cardano, and the rest is depend on you dude. 
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 10:53:20 AM

A friend had told me that it will be best to invest in those coins that went down by the largest margin in 2018. I immediately replied back that there could not be a more idiotic advise than this. The coins that went down by 99% or 98% suffered their fate because they were over-priced. Coins such as ETH, which had good future potential didn't went down by this much.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 08:26:19 PM

For me it's definitely ADA and TRX. The guys do a lot this year. Maybe in 2020 we'll see them in top.
No I think it is the only bitcoin o invest in 2019 because it is rising in price with the passage of time,  I can see the market value of bitcoin is getting higher BITCOIN  is the mother of all other altcoins and it has more value than other altcoins, till 2020 I think price of bitcoin will gain highest value and it will improve even more than before.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 09:34:05 AM

It is sensible to know which coins have the most solid investment fundamentals with the best chance of generating profit in the coming year. This piece will give an overview of the best cryptocurrency to invest in 2019.

Bitcoin is the always best cryptocurrency to invest on all cryotocurrency but the current trend of Bitcoin make all other cryptocurrency to be better then they what are supposed to be so all of them give good profit so you can buy altcoins which are top rank in the coin market cap if you can't afford to buy the Bitcoin
No it might not be the best coin to invest in forever because the market never remains the same. Even so many assets which have been in frequent use in economic transactions are now unknown to man. So yeah Bitcoin might see its downfall someday but for now, it is leading and is the king among crypto. Better speculate in the coins today to make good profit.
Whaleagent

Activity: 117
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 02:17:28 AM

ETH & XRP Is the two assists that have the most chances to explode this year and the TOP 10 CMC right now. +Linkchain.

ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 02:35:57 AM

Now we face a bull market, so in my opinion the best investment at this time is by considering the risks and benefits in my opinion bitcoin, ethereum, NEM, XLM, Binance and EOS. I think most coins now promise because they are bullish, maybe if you invest when the market is still in correction, then all the coins you have bought have a big profits.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 02:49:36 AM

There are lots of good coins, in terms of fundamentals also technology including Tron, ethereum, ripple and of course bitcoin.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 03:28:41 AM

Now within few weeks bitcoin has given us surprise, so i will only vote for bitcoin. The reason bitcoin has highest price then other altcoin. So i don't compare other coins with bitcoin, and if we want to earn profit or huge profit then we should invest on bitcoin. Because in coming days, bitcoin will be double.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:53:47 AM

For me it's definitely ADA and TRX. The guys do a lot this year. Maybe in 2020 we'll see them in top.
No I think it is the only bitcoin o invest in 2019 because it is rising in price with the passage of time,  I can see the market value of bitcoin is getting higher BITCOIN  is the mother of all other altcoins and it has more value than other altcoins, till 2020 I think price of bitcoin will gain highest value and it will improve even more than before.

There are so many coins you can make money in. You could target Bitcoin, Ethereum and maybe BincnceCoin which are very prone towards gaining value in the bull market these days. You could invest some good capital in BinanceCoins which is available at low cost and you could own many of them which could be instrumental in imparting good value to your portfolio.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2786
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 06:19:36 AM

There are so many coins you can make money in. You could target Bitcoin, Ethereum and maybe BincnceCoin which are very prone towards gaining value in the bull market these days. You could invest some good capital in BinanceCoins which is available at low cost and you could own many of them which could be instrumental in imparting good value to your portfolio.
That will be the best choice for almost all of us, certainly were looking those potential coins not only for this days but also in the future.
If we look into long term investment then preferred to put our money into BTC or among the top 5 altcoins.  Never look into questionable coins, even we can buy them in low price but aren't guarantee that we can make money from them.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 06:31:28 AM

According to what others said here, buying altcoins that belongs at the top 10 exchange are much more advantage to buy em.
Well, it is indeed true and correct. Because of it is already proven and tested were many of traders are doing this advise and I don't see any wrong with it mate. And on of those are Bitcoin, Eth, Neo, Nem, Cardano, and the rest is depend on you dude. 

I can agree with your listing and at the same people should also consider the Ontology coin because you can see good active developments from this coin because recently they announced Paxos is shifting their blockchain to the Ontology. This year there are huge chances for the ONT to increase its price.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 11:13:54 AM

A friend had told me that it will be best to invest in those coins that went down by the largest margin in 2018. I immediately replied back that there could not be a more idiotic advise than this. The coins that went down by 99% or 98% suffered their fate because they were over-priced. Coins such as ETH, which had good future potential didn't went down by this much.
You need to know about the reasons why a coin went so down. Bitcoin went down but you should know that it was not because of the weak project but rather because of a bear market. You need to evaluate the coins on the basis of their project and not the price. And yes it is good to invest/speculate in coins that have a down price because there could be good profit in future upon Bull Run.

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 01:46:27 PM

ETH & XRP Is the two assists that have the most chances to explode this year and the TOP 10 CMC right now. +Linkchain.

I would agree with you on ETH, but not on XRP. ETH will definitely go up, as it is having a virtual monopoly among the platforms. On the other hand, XRP is a shady coin, which is extremely risky to invest in. From what I heard, somewhere between 70% and 75% of all the XRP tokens are being owned by the promoters. I don't think that we can trust XRP under such a scenario.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:34:03 PM

Now within few weeks bitcoin has given us surprise, so i will only vote for bitcoin. The reason bitcoin has highest price then other altcoin. So i don't compare other coins with bitcoin, and if we want to earn profit or huge profit then we should invest on bitcoin. Because in coming days, bitcoin will be double.
I also has interest for bitcoin only which is the best coins in the market, I am sure very soon bitcoin will  be the highest demand all over the world and people will be able to invest without any fear of lose, crypto currency has wide state where so many coins does exist but bitcoin is the best which has the most promising future.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:21:26 AM

I will always choose Bitcoin and Ethereum, and it does not mind when you buy them. These cryptocurrencies will be growing all the time. They are the best ones. Additionally, 2019 investments might be Stellar, and Cardano.
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:08:17 AM

I will always choose Bitcoin and Ethereum, and it does not mind when you buy them. These cryptocurrencies will be growing all the time. They are the best ones. Additionally, 2019 investments might be Stellar, and Cardano.

Any coin as long as not shitcoin will increase this year, provided we will really have a real bull run.
Try to review the top performers last 2017 and check it's status, if they are still active, you can choose them again this time.
Why 2017? Because those top performers have dropped a lot also, and you can get the best value now.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███