Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:38:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀 [BOUNTY] [ICO] Bitcademy Football - Decentralizing Sports 🔥🚀  (Read 3480 times)
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:30:43 AM

I greatly much appreciated the good management and good work of the project team Bitcademy Football! Well for me, this project deserves our continuous supports and trust that they are using it to become more motivated to its further developments. So keep it up team and good luck for more achievements.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:41:02 AM

When will a bounty company be available? Do you plan to make discounts for users when the start of sales of tokens begins? Thanks for the answer.

Yes, in pre-ICO we have discounts up to 60%
Please check our website https://bitcademy.io for more information

Not gonna lie at a 60% "discount" you might aswell say the price of the token is proportionately less as the cheap sales are gonna dump the prices hard
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:42:09 AM

When will the official registration link be announced to participate in the project's generosity? Since I did not find the links myself, can someone tell me?

They say it will happen on the couple of weeks, So for now we have plenty of time to be ready when the campaign will be launched.
Yes, exactly. The campaign will be launching for next few weeks and the best thing to do right now is prepare the necessary arrangements and things that will be needed for the upcoming events and sharing good reviews for the positive results.
Perfectly. I think this project will have worthy bounty campaign. I wish good luck and I hope that the choice will be very big.

What's a "bounty worthy campaign" even supposed to mean lmao? The coin announces a bounty and that's it, what's the making it worthy part gotta do
bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

Join the revolution today!

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 11:44:48 AM

I really like how the thread was created and designed perfectly. But I wonder if there is a submission for the bounty or even the spreadsheet because all of these images are unclickable.
Usually, most of the bounty make their own spreadsheet and the form to join the bounty campaign, let me give it a try to ask the developer.

Sure, please check us tonight around midnight GMT+3
Bounty will be open at that time.

bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 11:48:18 AM

When will a bounty company be available? Do you plan to make discounts for users when the start of sales of tokens begins? Thanks for the answer.

Not gonna lie at a 60% "discount" you might aswell say the price of the token is proportionately less as the cheap sales are gonna dump the prices hard

We believe our investors buy our tokens long-term. We are not a speculative business.
Plus not all tokens are sold at that discount

connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:40:06 PM

I really like how the thread was created and designed perfectly. But I wonder if there is a submission for the bounty or even the spreadsheet because all of these images are unclickable.
Usually, most of the bounty make their own spreadsheet and the form to join the bounty campaign, let me give it a try to ask the developer.

Nice admin. It would be great to know this very important information because a lot of people are waiting for this kind of opportunity. I hope, the rewards will be good and attractive for bounty hunters so that the community of Bitcademy project will grow big and wider.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:42:00 PM

Bounty is going to be launch a few more hours from now. This decentralizing sports platform has a long way to go to push all ita goals and objectives here in the crypto currency community. Keep on growing team. And I see you are very active in the community, so keep this pace up.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:45:37 PM

Great! I will definitely see this coming. Because I waited for this opportunity of the Bitcademy Football. I will definitely participates in this good bounty to be launch a few hours to go.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:50:15 PM

I greatly appreciates a your efforts team for this opportunity. Good to have this kind of organize and fully planned bounty campaing programs. Well, I will definitely participates to this! I will checked it on time.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:24:46 PM

Hello team! I am really looking forward to when you announce to us the start date when there will be a company of generosity. Since I would like to take part in this project.
If you mean the bounty campaigns, it will commence on November 20 as it was written in the first page. You can join any campaign you want because the project have provided big rewards for all participants. And it's better to take part earlier since it will only last at for 6 weeks.
So tomorrow will start the company of generosity? Then I beg you to tell the team or administrators about the start of the project here.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:56:00 PM

Great! I will definitely see this coming. Because I waited for this opportunity of the Bitcademy Football. I will definitely participates in this good bounty to be launch a few hours to go.
This is good news, I will also take part in this project, so I think it is worth taking a closer look at the project. Although now the market is not very nice to see.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:34:19 PM

I greatly much appreciated the good management and good work of the project team Bitcademy Football! Well for me, this project deserves our continuous supports and trust that they are using it to become more motivated to its further developments. So keep it up team and good luck for more achievements.
Nice to read such comments support the project! You are very good guys and it’s very good that you support the project even when the market is in such a bad position.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:29:34 PM

Thanks that announced the exact time of opening of this action. Now persons interested can precisely not pass the beginning and be registered in the forefront.

hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:22:47 PM

I see that they write that tomorrow will begin the beginning of the project on the nature. It will be very interesting to see what will be the activity and how many tokens support us here!
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:00:40 PM

Im not pretty good to describe the design of the thread but it seems like the design is pretty damn perfect! Im loving the thread design because it was designed so clearly.
The project are at a new stage.but as the team is trying to give the effort & making everything very good.the thread intial desihn is amazing & it will be improved more
The design of the bounty thread of the Bitcademy Football also got me and caught my interest to it. This thread is good to see as it gives a clear set of all the information needed and necesary that would make people to engage to this project.
Joining with them will be a great opportunity for me.so we also can help them to promote their project as hard as possible.so we need the team suggession
bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 06:10:38 PM

Our bounty starts tonight 🌌
Please expect our portal to be open around 10 pm GMT
Simply log in on https://bitcademy.io, go to your user panel and open bounty tab for further instructions.
Enjoy! 💰

GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:30:05 PM

You correctly speak. Any token after entry into the exchange at once loses recently at least 70% of cost! It will proceed.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:51:58 PM

You are right. At the project very qualitative administration which answers and helps any user from community and answers any question.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:22:23 PM

Simply log in on https://bitcademy.io, go to your user panel and open bounty tab for further instructions.
Enjoy! 💰

Thanks for this guide and informations admin. It is very helpful for all bounty hunters especially to those who have confusions on how to participate. Your effort in being active in here is very much appreciated. Hopefully, this project will succeed in obtaining supporters and investors for it to have a chance to become profitable kind of platform.
Andri_1

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:28:03 PM

Enjoy! 💰

Thanks for this guide and informations admin. It is very helpful for all bounty hunters especially to those who have confusions on how to participate. Your effort in being active in here is very much appreciated. Hopefully, this project will succeed in obtaining supporters and investors for it to have a chance to become profitable kind of platform.
It is interesting how large there will be awards for the done work in each bounty campaign? It would be desirable to learn about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: