Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:43:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀 [BOUNTY] [ICO] Bitcademy Football - Decentralizing Sports 🔥🚀  (Read 3480 times)
Andri_1

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:26:00 PM

When will the official registration link be announced to participate in the project's generosity? Since I did not find the links myself, can someone tell me?

They say it will happen on the couple of weeks, So for now we have plenty of time to be ready when the campaign will be launched.
Yes, exactly. The campaign will be launching for next few weeks and the best thing to do right now is prepare the necessary arrangements and things that will be needed for the upcoming events and sharing good reviews for the positive results.
Perfectly. I think this project will have worthy bounty campaign. I wish good luck and I hope that the choice will be very big.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:07:52 PM

When will the official registration link be announced to participate in the project's generosity? Since I did not find the links myself, can someone tell me?

They say it will happen on the couple of weeks, So for now we have plenty of time to be ready when the campaign will be launched.
Yes, exactly. The campaign will be launching for next few weeks and the best thing to do right now is prepare the necessary arrangements and things that will be needed for the upcoming events and sharing good reviews for the positive results.
Perfectly. I think this project will have worthy bounty campaign. I wish good luck and I hope that the choice will be very big.
Surely the project bounty campaign will be announced and posted to the project thread. So most possible reason is to make parents heart and mind at ease. So idf campaign will be started things will be different but hopefully this is authentic this time.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:05:48 PM

Nobody thought that this platform can contact and cooperate with real football clubs? It is possible?
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:32:53 PM

Nobody thought that this platform can contact and cooperate with real football clubs? It is possible?
Quite real, but I think that the project has just started to work and there are no contracts concluded with it or something else with football connections.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:48:57 PM

I'm really looking forward to when the project starts, because many users are very much waiting for the start of the launch, as well as the release of tokens.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:55:14 PM

This is very good, I will then wait for the launch dates of the launch of the platform to be announced. Then it will be possible to evaluate the project at its true worth.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:11:52 PM

Hello team! I am really looking forward to when you announce to us the start date when there will be a company of generosity. Since I would like to take part in this project.
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:17:56 PM

Hello team! I am really looking forward to when you announce to us the start date when there will be a company of generosity. Since I would like to take part in this project.
If you mean the bounty campaigns, it will commence on November 20 as it was written in the first page. You can join any campaign you want because the project have provided big rewards for all participants. And it's better to take part earlier since it will only last at for 6 weeks.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:51:05 PM

Not only you one. Many users look forward to this event. Did you specify at the developer whether bounty will be started?

ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:20:00 PM

Not only you one. Many users look forward to this event. Did you specify at the developer whether bounty will be started?

Everyone is looking forward to the updates when it will be started. Let just wait and give the team more time because it is not easy to be in their position. Hoping that they will succeed in every action they do in order to reach their goals.
bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

Join the revolution today!

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 06:14:31 AM

Is bitcademy an ER20 tokens? Or does this company have their own blockchain in making in the future?

We are ER20 tokens.
And in the future you plan further development and transition after all for the blockchain in the future? It would increase demand for a token.

Hi, we plan development but I'm not sure what transition you're referring to.
Could you elaborate?

bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 06:23:14 AM

Yes, our bounty will start tomorrow - Nov 20.
You will be able to sign up on the page (you can already do it but your bounty tab is not yet accessible) and then see all available tasks.

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:51:05 AM

Quite real, but I think that the project has just started to work and there are no contracts concluded with it or something else with football connections.
I'm pretty sure they have some contracts included with the football academy or football league. But, I wish they could do something unique beside betting in every match like dice or plinko.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:57:35 AM

When will a bounty company be available? Do you plan to make discounts for users when the start of sales of tokens begins? Thanks for the answer.

Yes, in pre-ICO we have discounts up to 60%
Please check our website https://bitcademy.io for more information

That's really a good discounts admin. For sure there will be more investors will interest to join in your token sales. By the way, how long does the 60% discounts runs? Perhaps, it would be better if this could be done at least 1 month so that more poeple will join.
All of the people around the world are really loves a discount, like me. But, I'm not sure that kind of a high discount will affect the market :/
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:08:56 AM

I really like how the thread was created and designed perfectly. But I wonder if there is a submission for the bounty or even the spreadsheet because all of these images are unclickable.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:22:44 AM

I really like how the thread was created and designed perfectly. But I wonder if there is a submission for the bounty or even the spreadsheet because all of these images are unclickable.
Usually, most of the bounty make their own spreadsheet and the form to join the bounty campaign, let me give it a try to ask the developer.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:54:58 AM

This is an extremely clean Bounty announcement.  Posts like these really help to set a standard for the us to live up to.  For design at least.  However the lack of text is probably hurting a little for SEO - Google loves em some text.

Best of LUCK.

Ok, I will be waiting for the official release of the bounty, Is there any ANN thread for this one too?

Yes, there is
Our ANN thread is here. You can find a lot of information about our project in general with links to other social media

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4886052.new#new

Thank for sharing this link admin, This will be a big help to all of us supporters especially in terms on facebook and twitter.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 11:02:27 AM

Is bitcademy an ER20 tokens? Or does this company have their own blockchain in making in the future?

We are ER20 tokens.
And in the future you plan further development and transition after all for the blockchain in the future? It would increase demand for a token.

ERC20 is the future from tokens, So it's a good sign that the team will be serious for future development.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

D.U.G

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:12:47 AM

By the way admin where are links and instruction for the bounty? I do not see any campaign that we can join here.
Most likely it is necessary just to leave a post with authentication and to specify in it in what bounty you want to join. I do not see other options.

All bounty is done through our website.
It's very simple. You sign up or log in and access your bounty panel.
It will be active however starting November 20.

2 days more to go then, So on the website its, all automatic or we will still need to report on this thread?

All automatic. This thread is only for the announcement.
The first post is the most important. It explains all the rules, however, when you log in to your panel in 2 days you will see all the rules too.

Great news! this is more convenient to join then than other bounties that you will need to post every week, Thank you!

bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 11:20:24 AM

I'm pretty sure they have some contracts included with the football academy or football league. But, I wish they could do something unique beside betting in every match like dice or plinko.

Thank you for the comment.
We have 5 different revenue streams offered to other sports and organizations: player passport, transfers, trackers, AI, player monitoring.
They can also franchise our model.

It's a lot to create stable football ecosystem and profitable business.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: