Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:28:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀 [BOUNTY] [ICO] Bitcademy Football - Decentralizing Sports 🔥🚀  (Read 3480 times)
unemployed

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 07:38:25 AM

ERC20 is the future from tokens, So it's a good sign that the team will be serious for future development.
No, it is not. A lot of ICO was using erc20 tokens because it was easy to make and ETH was highly dumped because most of the ICO massively selling their ETH gotten from the ICO.

So then what kind of platform they are working on? Are they going to develop their own blockchain too?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:49:45 AM

Nobody thought that this platform can contact and cooperate with real football clubs? It is possible?
Quite real, but I think that the project has just started to work and there are no contracts concluded with it or something else with football connections.
I'm pretty sure they have some contracts included with the football academy or football league. But, I wish they could do something unique beside betting in every match like dice or plinko.

Thank you for the comment.
We have 5 different revenue streams offered to other sports and organizations: player passport, transfers, trackers, AI, player monitoring.
They can also franchise our model.

It's a lot to create stable football ecosystem and profitable business.

This could lead the site to have a bigger attraction to bettor and also football fans that are connected to cryptocurrency. Good to see more improvements here.

bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

Merit: 0

Join the revolution today!

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 07:51:36 AM

Nobody thought that this platform can contact and cooperate with real football clubs? It is possible?
Quite real, but I think that the project has just started to work and there are no contracts concluded with it or something else with football connections.
I'm pretty sure they have some contracts included with the football academy or football league. But, I wish they could do something unique beside betting in every match like dice or plinko.

Thank you for the comment.
We have 5 different revenue streams offered to other sports and organizations: player passport, transfers, trackers, AI, player monitoring.

This is lot of easy way to manage your own favorite team, All in one features from the site. Good work admin!

The goal is to build an attractive football ecosystem for clubs and other academies.
Another one is to attract clubs to tokenize their players. Imagine we start tokens with players at a young age and these tokens follow the player through the whole career and can be utilized in any way.
Our idea is to start from academies and then move it to clubs - create a use case first and then gain grounds in broad football market (26 bln euro worth yearly only in Europe itself).

bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 08:01:39 AM

ERC20 is the future from tokens, So it's a good sign that the team will be serious for future development.
No, it is not. A lot of ICO was using erc20 tokens because it was easy to make and ETH was highly dumped because most of the ICO massively selling their ETH gotten from the ICO.

So then what kind of platform they are working on? Are they going to develop their own blockchain too?

We introduced some mechanisms to prevent it.
We vest team tokens and also there is some vesting applied on airdrop.
We want to avoid dump.

Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:41:20 AM

Very good question. I guess everything is possible. Perhaps in the future will be its own chain. But I want to see the answer from the administrator.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:00:55 AM

Very interesting, I think that when there will be more activity, then it will be clear how the project is developing. Very good feedback on the project.
The activity is necessary certainly, in each project. I think that developers about it understand and make various the decision for improvement of this sphere of promotion.

TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:24:48 AM

Very interesting, I think that when there will be more activity, then it will be clear how the project is developing. Very good feedback on the project.
The activity is necessary certainly, in each project. I think that developers about it understand and make various the decision for improvement of this sphere of promotion.
Well, most likely the activity of the project is not quite good enough but it is enough to make the audiences because of their great work.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:32:03 AM

Very good question. I guess everything is possible. Perhaps in the future will be its own chain. But I want to see the answer from the administrator.
I hope so. For now, there is no answer from the administrator so that's why people keep giving a question related to the project one by one.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:45:46 AM

We want to avoid dump.
I hope your target gonna be achieved because your target is incredibly an awesome thing which could be the biggest roadmap in the Bitcademy history.
bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 12:26:47 PM

You take care of us, we take care of you. Show your love and be rewarded ❤
We made a special #referral program 👪
Go to our bounty portal, get your unique referral link and share with others.
More info on👇👇👏
https://bitcademy.io/sign-up/

bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 12:27:48 PM

I hope so. For now, there is no answer from the administrator so that's why people keep giving a question related to the project one by one.

Hi there,
We are using Ethereum blockchain.

anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:29:41 PM

We want to avoid dump.
I hope your target gonna be achieved because your target is incredibly an awesome thing which could be the biggest roadmap in the Bitcademy history.
Yes, that is right! Keep haing the spirit of making it top top. It is not bad to aim the top. What is wrong is not to try anything and just assume that everything around you is impossible. Because for me, there is no impossible to those who make endless efforts and not giving up. So achieve all your goals and keep it up.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:37:38 PM

Well, as for what I can see to the progress of the Bitcademy Football project, it is incredibly moving upward as it keeps ot great momentum and pace to reach and attains its goals for the community of crypto currencies. I am much well glad that they keep on striving even how hard the way of life in the current market.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:51:00 PM

This is lot of easy way to manage your own favorite team, All in one features from the site. Good work admin!
What a kind of a great platform which has so many interesting features such as their new different revenue streams. I wish they could bring us more opportunities.
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:55:17 PM

What a kind of a great platform which has so many interesting features such as their new different revenue streams. I wish they could bring us more opportunities.
Right there buddy. More opportunities? The better the project will become. Because the people that gain the trust of the project will be the one that will conquer the crown here in the crypto currency community. No further developments? No future. Because people are the one that can keep a project working. No people? No project at all. Because crypto projects are created for the benefits of people.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:58:36 PM

Great good bounty! This is a good way for the people and for the whole project as well as to gain and create a community of having the same interest in the same field. Well, I really like the concepts of this descentralizing sports platform and here they are keep doing new things for its core to keep theor community in growth. Hopefully the team will keep this up as aiming their target.
bitcademyfootball (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 01:07:25 PM

Hey,
I think we are quite active in the sphere.
And there is a lot in the background with ICO prep and prototype building.

connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:30:39 PM

Hi there,

I think it's a good choice and very compatible to used Ethereum bockchain for Bitcademy project since it is very popular and most used by many people of crypto. I hope, you can improved your ideas and provide attractive features that can convince more people to support the project.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:29:40 PM

Hi there,

I think it's a good choice and very compatible to used Ethereum bockchain for Bitcademy project since it is very popular and most used by many people of crypto. I hope, you can improved your ideas and provide attractive features that can convince more people to support the project.
I really hope so and the team will manage to do everything according to the plan and how it is built in the road map. By the way where is she gone? I can not find her.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:51:18 PM

Because of the good bounty campaign program that the Bitcademy Football have, its community is getting more and more in growth. This is a very good pace and momentum of the project that the project team should keep going to reach its goals as for its success too.
Yes, that's right, a good update and real activity of the team, gives a good impression about the team and the project. There is no doubt that the team and the project are alive.
If the team ceased to work actively it would affect very negatively the project and its further movement. Therefore to continue to do it it is necessary for a number of the similar reasons.
Yes, it would be strange if the team stopped actively developing the project. then few people would find out for him and it would be logical that there would be a small investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: