Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:46:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lytix - PoS Maxnode Crypto Platform  (Read 24717 times)
faetos (OP)

Activity: 744
Merit: 514

gotta let a coin be a coin

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:30:57 AM

I've re-opened the servers and chain for mining.
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1119

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:35:33 PM

this is great news!

should we make a screenshot of wallet with balance or how do you plan on verifying claims?

You can do that or you can grab your private key and re-import it with the new wallet I will update here soon.

Grab your Lytix receiving address by going to File > Receiving addresses. Copy the address in there. Go into debug by Tools > debug console and enter "dumpprivkey lytix_address".

Save this somewhere safe and don't share it with anyone. When I release 1.60 then you can import the address in the new wallet by going back into the debug console and run "importprivkey your_lytix_private_key" Your previous balance and the bonus 2500 LYTX will be in there at start.

I kept the same wallet.dat and my balance worked just fine on the new v1.6 version.

Masternodes only start on block 5000.

masternode guide still active: http://www.lytixchain.org/guides/masternode.html

any pools for mining?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
sorins

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:24:32 PM

we need pool to mine it.
faetos (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:26:14 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2019, 02:55:45 PM by mprep

``
WELCOME !!!

Lytix  COIN  added to MarsPool.org

Use your wallet address as your username, and c=LYT     as your password.
No registration

STRATUM SERVERS:
Code:
-a quark -o stratum+tcp://go.marspool.org:4033 -u WALLET -p c=LYT

For all questions, please write to the telegram marspool https://t.me/marspool

Happy mining my friends!

p.s. DEV! Please add our pool on ANN message!

Mars, any way you could add us back? We relaunched the coin after fixing some issues and really need a pool?

Thanks!

Lytix on POOL

Configure your miner
-a quark -o stratum+tcp://iddqd.vip:4033 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=LYTX

Add, update, upgrade, error, etc.

formum, any you could add us back, please? We relaunched and need some new pools, please.
L. Dancer

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:07:30 AM

[ANN] Lytix - PoW to PoS CryptoCoin Announcement

LytixChain Lytix - Minable to 500,000 blocks

DISCORD

Website
lytixchain.org  

Block Explorer
lytixchain.org:8001  

GITHUB

EXCHANGE
To Be Announced

Core Specs
Consensus Algorithm: PoW for 500,000 blocks and then PoS
Block Time: 1 minute
Algorithm: Quark

Transaction Send Eligibility
Minimum Confirm (LYTX) : 6 confirmations
Mineable: YES!!!
Stakeable: After block 500,000
Masternode Support: Yes, 5,000 for a Masternode

Payout - 50% Miner/Staker 50% Masternode
Amount - 30 LYTX - 15 for Miner/Staker, 15 for Masternode

Maximum Coin Supply - 100,000,000

Lytix Wallet

http://www.lytixchain.org/img/lytix_wallet.png

Wallet Downloads
All - https://github.com/LytixChain/lytix/releases/tag/v1.6.1
Linux - https://github.com/LytixChain/lytix/releases/download/v1.6.1/lytix-1.6.1-x86_64-linux-gnu.tar.gz
Mac OSX - https://github.com/LytixChain/lytix/releases/download/v1.6.1/lytix-1.6.1-osx-unsigned.dmg
Windows -

PoW/PoS Stake Eligibility (LYTX)
Maturity Confirms: 15 confirmations

Proof of Work (PoW) Phase Period
Now until block 500,000

Proof of Stake (PoS) Phase Period
After 500,000th block

Premine (Dev and Foundation)
533,372 LYTX + 800,000 airdrop from previous attempt at launch
Chain active for a few weeks now

ICO - Nope, just mine it

Dear Lytix  Team
Your coin may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote
Explorer free for any coin listed ☞ https://explorer.aiodex.com/
Please, Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
Sincerely,
Aiodex Team
Discord: https://discord.gg/RvhvdZq
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aiodexofficial
Twitter: https://twitter.com/aiodex_official
Telegram: https://t.me/aiodex_official
faetos (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:03:09 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2019, 02:56:24 PM by mprep

New pool -

POOLS
community run
icopool - stratum+tcp://icopool.club:27073 -a quark -u WALLET -p x

We really need some working pools, please. We have some great miners with super gear and I'd love to let them loose on the hashing.

testnet is now open to test mining on pools. Expect frequent changes. The ports are 27072 for main testnet and 27074 for rpc testnet. This is my main focus this week to solve the pool issue with the clients. i appreciate anyone's help in getting this going. I always drop LYTX for help and testing.

Miners and nodes that brought blocks 9999, 10000 and 10001 got 1000 LYTX each. We'll do the same for 15,000 Smiley Thanks for your support!
x4

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:54:17 AM

no worked pools?  Huh
faetos (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:39:49 AM

Not yet. We are working to get some going. What we've encountered is that we think the template that is getting sent down is off and is what is possibly causing shares to be rejected by mining pools. We are pretty close to figuring it out. I'm sorry it is taking so long to get this fixed, but it's an odd issue.

The worst case scenario will be possibly rechaining and forking. If that happens then I will credit everyone again in the new wallet with an additional hardship bonus. I hope it doesn't come to that, but our nBits are showing up as off. Wherever I make any changes to the chain with nBits then it will fork the chain.

I know it is frustrating, but you can still mine using the client for the time being. Rewards are still 15 for the miner and 15 for the masternode.
Sparks1956

Activity: 26
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:25:04 PM

Wishing you success with Lytix. Please keep on!

However I noticed following on Lytix homepage:

The link on the website with the Site Design / Logo - LytixChain Foudation is referring to the page of Bulwark.
Maybe that is not your intention?

Further on the website there is an Market exchange rate block mentionning Data from CoinMarketCap,
Don't think Lytix is included yet on CoinmarketCap?
faetos (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:59:58 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2019, 02:57:05 PM by mprep

Wishing you success with Lytix. Please keep on!

However I noticed following on Lytix homepage:

The link on the website with the Site Design / Logo - LytixChain Foudation is referring to the page of Bulwark.
Maybe that is not your intention?

Further on the website there is an Market exchange rate block mentionning Data from CoinMarketCap,
Don't think Lytix is included yet on CoinmarketCap?

Thank you for finding that. I missed that in the Footer Card. I really liked Bulwark's block explorer and modified it to match Lytix. We aren't traded yet, but part of the cron jobs that get kicked off test for market price on coinmarketcap and for the time being I just left it to check for Bulwark's price. I added a notation stating that it is not the real Lytix price. I wish it were. That'd be fantastic.

Thank you for the well wishes. We have some initial bumps in the road with this coin, but I will keep on it and eventually we'll have a good product to market and bring good things to those that are involved.

Just so you know this project isn't about getting rich for me or stopping the effort and soon as we go to market. I'd never do that to folks. I hope that this coin and the foundation will be able to serve folks well and do some good in the world. We have a really smart, nice community (quiet, but when pools kick in it might get rowdy), so I encourage you all to join us on Discord - https://discord.gg/CZfZ7Ex. I'll always be responsive here, so if BCT is your mainstay then no worries. This is my home, too. Smiley

We just asked to be submitted at MNIFO - https://www.mnroi.info. Nice site with good info. Thanks for reaching out.
digitalinvestment.pk

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:49:07 PM

Not yet. We are working to get some going. What we've encountered is that we think the template that is getting sent down is off and is what is possibly causing shares to be rejected by mining pools. We are pretty close to figuring it out. I'm sorry it is taking so long to get this fixed, but it's an odd issue.

The worst case scenario will be possibly rechaining and forking. If that happens then I will credit everyone again in the new wallet with an additional hardship bonus. I hope it doesn't come to that, but our nBits are showing up as off. Wherever I make any changes to the chain with nBits then it will fork the chain.

I know it is frustrating, but you can still mine using the client for the time being. Rewards are still 15 for the miner and 15 for the masternode.

How can i mined from the client?
Using setgenerate true ?

it is not working for me. I used it for more than 12 hours and no result. not a fraction. Sad

faetos (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:53:00 PM

How can i mined from the client?
Using setgenerate true ?

it is not working for me. I used it for more than 12 hours and no result. not a fraction. Sad

cute purple font - not sure why you have not found a block yet. Only thing that I can guess is that your hashrate may not be enough to find one. We have about 64 people mining right now, so it may take some time to find a block. We've made some good investigative progress on debugging the client's adversity to pools. It looks like there is a discrepancy in the code with the nVersions. Wanting to start zerocoin off on block 1 I inadvertently pushed it to version 4 which caused some issues. I have a clone that I am going to try a few things to see how we can get past this with the least amount of disruption as possible.I'll keep you all informed as we make progress and when the fix will be in.
LoveStory

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:59:29 PM

I hope it will take place quickly, because of the current market situation is being improved and certainly everyone didn't want to miss the opportunity to get the benefit, the team was working hard at the moment and we can only hope the best from the team.

x4

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:05:31 AM

Where instruction how create MN?
faetos (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:33:02 AM

Where instruction how create MN?

I have a Linux guide here: http://www.lytixchain.org/guides/masternode.html

We also have a lot of members that run them on Windows as well. Head over to our discord masternode channel if you need any help getting going.
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1119

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:16:20 PM

I have some LYTX to sell if anybody is interested on it Wink
just lmk by dm or on discord

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
faetos (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:30:16 PM

So, made the decision to keep the coin as it is and not cause any more churn for our coinholders. The coin will be CPU minable via the wallet until block 100,000. We'll move to Proof of Stake at that period. If you want to mine the coin please use the client downloaded from our github site. No other method will work or be supported.
astraleureka

Activity: 236
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:06:43 PM

Anybody looking to setup a MN I have coins available, contact me here or on Discord (eureka#0001)
Arashflash44

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:18:54 AM

Does this project still going on?any dev?
faetos (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:04:50 AM

Does this project still going on?any dev?

yes, read above - dev active - do stuff
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: