Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:37:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lytix - PoS Maxnode Crypto Platform  (Read 24717 times)
faetos (OP)

Activity: 744
Merit: 514

gotta let a coin be a coin

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 05:24:46 PM

BIG Up to FDR for helping us with the Dextro listing! It's heartwarming to see that some project leaders are willing to build a nice global community instead of stepping on each other!! Go French Digital Reserve!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faetos (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 07:54:28 PM

Please note: Rewards will halve at block 300,000 and drop again at 350,000:

300,000 - 15 LYTX rewards - 3.75 staker, 6 masternode, 4.5 maxnode, 0.75 dev fee
350,000 - 10 LYTX rewards - 2.5 staker, 4 masternode, 3 maxnode, 0.5 dev fee

next drop at 700,000
tybiboune

Activity: 313
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 03:19:46 PM

BIG Up to FDR for helping us with the Dextro listing! It's heartwarming to see that some project leaders are willing to build a nice global community instead of stepping on each other!! Go French Digital Reserve!

The crypto sphere should not be a place for war. At least that was most probably not the intention of BTC creator.

Nice to know that some of those crypto leaders are carrying the peace & mutual support flag, instead of the so frequent FUD creating and free bashing...
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1119

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 02:13:14 AM

300,000 - 15 LYTX rewards - 3.75 staker, 6 masternode, 4.5 maxnode, 0.75 dev fee

next drop at 700,000

so LYTX is getting more scarce!
any news about bittrex plans?

I'm on block 340244 and blockchain shows 340276
any chance I'm on a fork?

my wallet seems ok but I'm only receiving maxnode payments, stakes seems to go all missing.

we're on v2.0.2 right?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
faetos (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 05:32:01 AM

next drop at 700,000

so LYTX is getting more scarce!
any news about bittrex plans?

I'm on block 340244 and blockchain shows 340276
any chance I'm on a fork?

my wallet seems ok but I'm only receiving maxnode payments, stakes seems to go all missing.

we're on v2.0.2 right?

There have been some chain issues over the past few weeks. The explorers are on the right chain: http://explorer.lytixchain.org. If you find that you're off then you can follow this guide in the interim until we find a more permanent fix: https://github.com/LytixChain/lytix/wiki/Forked-rebuild.

If you are not on the right chain then, you'll just be wasting resources and all of your gains will end up as conflicted. Best to get on the right chain as soon as possible.
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1119

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 12:47:49 PM

weird, now I'm not that sure since my wallet is on 343323 and explorer is on 342321
could it be lagging a bit?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
faetos (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 01:58:21 PM

explorer updates every minute and can be off by 2-3 at times
faetos (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 01:58:54 PM

it's a cron job that runs every minute updating the blocks to a mongodb
cuttie018

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 02:57:58 PM

Before I invest anything, I would like to know who the owners are. You got real names guys?
faetos (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 07:45:12 PM

There is a new release available and it is OPTIONAL. It may help if you are having chain issues. There are some bug fixes and improvements: https://github.com/LytixChain/lytix/releases/tag/v2.0.3
tybiboune

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:50:07 AM

Lytix has now a solid foundation.

It's not completely stable yet though, as some holders are still having chain split issues, but we're getting very close to a very stable base with masternodes & maxnodes working nicely.

We are now thinking about marketing / street marketing operations, to spread the news and get more people involved, as when the API is fully developed the market will have to follow!

In the meantime, if anyone has nice ideas about marketing ops (with low budget, but great ideas don't always necessitate big money Wink ), feel free to get us inspired!

So join now or regret later!
LeveldKrypto

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 10:27:38 AM

Alot of coins struggle nowadays because of btc gaining momentum.
And people kind of forget about the whole blockchain tech right now.
But alt season will come, and it will bring investors interested in projects with a use case that is actually adoptable and useful.

Lytix is one of those coins, and now going under the radar because it's a new coin still in development. It's very much underpriced, and i think in the future it's gonna be expensive to buy a full maxnode.

With the chain getting stable, rewards decreased and good holders, the demand will be bigger than the supply in the future.
After api development and Bittrex listing, this will go only one way, and that is up!
And with the dev working so so hard, and with the help of a great community the future is bright

Proud holder
faetos (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 10:46:02 PM

Response on Bittrex listing:

(Bittrex Support)

Aug 21, 15:24 PDT

Hi ,

Thank you for the interest in listing your digital token on the Bittrex Exchange. At this time, Bittrex has decided not to move forward with listing your token on the Exchange. Given the number of tokens submitted for listing and the nature of our decision-making process, we cannot provide additional information regarding our decision.
Best Regards,

@ Bittrex
tybiboune

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 07:59:01 AM

Thanks for the heads up faetos!

I can imagine why they would refuse... no real product is out yet. But it was worth trying, for sure!

Lytix is in their scope now.

Next time you'll come up to them with a more solid file and developed community, they will pay attention Wink
CryptoMaster84

Activity: 13
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 03:32:23 PM

There's no wonder this days, they say that they support little projects to grow up, but they disqualify exactly this kind of projects.

Ofcourse, they have a team to decide, nothing wrong with that, but we selected this exchange exactly for their name as a trustable name, to show that Lytix is a little project, but with a legit team who wants to be listed on a trusted exchange.

We didn't selected the exchange for the volume or for another things, right now Bittrex adjusted volume is only 24,242,199$ and place 72, even YoBit is on 70 ,which is kinda sad if you ask me.
faetos (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 07:28:01 PM

There's no wonder this days, they say that they support little projects to grow up, but they disqualify exactly this kind of projects.

Ofcourse, they have a team to decide, nothing wrong with that, but we selected this exchange exactly for their name as a trustable name, to show that Lytix is a little project, but with a legit team who wants to be listed on a trusted exchange.

We didn't selected the exchange for the volume or for another things, right now Bittrex adjusted volume is only 24,242,199$ and place 72, even YoBit is on 70 ,which is kinda sad if you ask me.

Wow, that's a drop. We did get some good news. It looks like we're going to be on Coin Market Cap soon. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lytix/ They are still working on it, but showing up on the site is encouraging Smiley
CryptoMaster84

Activity: 13
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 07:05:58 AM

It's hard to believe this days which are the trusted source, everyone is accused of trading manipulation .... Binance, Bittrex starts loosing credibility, not to mention that there are hundreds of exchanges which battle for volume to attract new buyers, honestly I would love to see more DEX integrated into wallets with FIAT pay possibility, so they are ruled out of this bad practices and companies who created the cryptocurrencies to start winning instead of them, this middle-mans are like banks, crypto should never be like this, otherwise what's the difference between the old system and the new one.
faetos (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 05:21:46 AM

白皮書用中文 http://www.lytixchain.org/downloads/Lytix_Whitepaper_v1_3_CN.pdf
tybiboune

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 08:25:30 AM

It's hard to believe this days which are the trusted source, everyone is accused of trading manipulation .... Binance, Bittrex starts loosing credibility, not to mention that there are hundreds of exchanges which battle for volume to attract new buyers, honestly I would love to see more DEX integrated into wallets with FIAT pay possibility, so they are ruled out of this bad practices and companies who created the cryptocurrencies to start winning instead of them, this middle-mans are like banks, crypto should never be like this, otherwise what's the difference between the old system and the new one.
Binance is DEFINITELY losing credibility... I know it's not relevant here, but there's an "UDAP" project recently listed on Binance with the "UPX" ticker, while another project called uPlexa had been existing already with the same -logical- ticker UPX. uPlexa Team reporting about the issue, lots of community members complaining about that, Binance officially doesn't give a damn.

That's how "serious" we are getting now with the big/reputable exchanges...
LeveldKrypto

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 09:10:43 AM

Maybe the best thing would be having an own exchange. And only accept fiat. I have for a long time been critical to the way it works today.
If a serious company want to adopt blockchain and use let's say Lytix
They now have to buy the extremely unpredictable, don Corleone of crypto, BTC first. Btc does not have a good reputation in banking and other serious departments.
Then they'll have to use a crypto exchange to get hold of the product they want to buy. And crypto exchanges have a rumour worse than anything.

I just don't see it happening. The way to get hold of their product needs to be changed. It's only a matter of time.
Before that happens cryptocurrencies can't be world wide adopted and mainstream.

What do you guys think?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: