Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:56:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lytix - PoS Maxnode Crypto Platform  (Read 24716 times)
faetos (OP)

Activity: 744
Merit: 514

gotta let a coin be a coin

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 05:21:59 PM

Maybe the best thing would be having an own exchange. And only accept fiat. I have for a long time been critical to the way it works today.
If a serious company want to adopt blockchain and use let's say Lytix
They now have to buy the extremely unpredictable, don Corleone of crypto, BTC first. Btc does not have a good reputation in banking and other serious departments.
Then they'll have to use a crypto exchange to get hold of the product they want to buy. And crypto exchanges have a rumour worse than anything.

I just don't see it happening. The way to get hold of their product needs to be changed. It's only a matter of time.
Before that happens cryptocurrencies can't be world wide adopted and mainstream.

What do you guys think?

I agree with you there. Having a coin and then trading in another coin is doing a disservice to your own creation. a DEX should be in our future. FIAT DEX.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoMaster84

Activity: 13
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 08:07:57 AM

Funny thing how it works in this weird cryptoworld, I just saw a new copy paste project(a pivx fork) on crex24 with the highest volume traded, with 6 commits only (almost all non-related to code), their wallet still have some pivx icons not even changed  Cheesy

Also the site is how it is and people buy like crazies,with no questions related to development and product.

The thing is the following, I have nothing against the developer who uses this fork ... but I have with people who didn't learned from past mistakes, how on earth you buy a coin which clearly shows that is not even polished, still with elements from the original pivx wallet not even changed and you don't ask yourself about it, if it's a genuine project or a scam?

Lytix is also a pivx fork but with serious development, 721 commits and a serious product in development, but with almost no support for paying services, exchanges listing .. no matter what we proposed and achieved, it's fucking insane in comparison with what others provide and they trade their coins at 10000-20000 sats and we barely situate above 35 sats?

I don't know what else to say, I'm perplexed.
tybiboune

Activity: 313
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 09:30:19 AM

Funny thing how it works in this weird cryptoworld, I just saw a new copy paste project(a pivx fork) on crex24 with the highest volume traded, with 6 commits only (almost all non-related to code), their wallet still have some pivx icons not even changed  Cheesy

Also the site is how it is and people buy like crazies,with no questions related to development and product.

The thing is the following, I have nothing against the developer who uses this fork ... but I have with people who didn't learned from past mistakes, how on earth you buy a coin which clearly shows that is not even polished, still with elements from the original pivx wallet not even changed and you don't ask yourself about it, if it's a genuine project or a scam?

Lytix is also a pivx fork but with serious development, 721 commits and a serious product in development, but with almost no support for paying services, exchanges listing .. no matter what we proposed and achieved, it's fucking insane in comparison with what others provide and they trade their coins at 10000-20000 sats and we barely situate above 35 sats?

I don't know what else to say, I'm perplexed.
The more you survive in this crypto world, the more you start considering it a "big charade"... The thriving projects are those who have nothing to offer and they are 100% rolling on pure "hype", no real development, no real product or use case (not even a plan to put up one)...

Those coins with crazy volumes are most probably some wash trading bots and/or the project owner injecting money, buying his own coin to make some volume and gain visibility.

Just one of the numerous shady things that are done... The bear markets are only hurting valuable projects, actually, as people take their money off those projects to throw it into those overhyped things.

But in the end we know who really wins... it's a matter of keeping your head up and your goals in mind.

CryptoMaster84

Activity: 13
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 04:17:03 PM

The more you survive in this crypto world, the more you start considering it a "big charade"... The thriving projects are those who have nothing to offer and they are 100% rolling on pure "hype", no real development, no real product or use case (not even a plan to put up one)...

Those coins with crazy volumes are most probably some wash trading bots and/or the project owner injecting money, buying his own coin to make some volume and gain visibility.

Exactly, obviously you can do washed trading if you had money from scammy ICO or sold masternodes with 20k-30k in advance, you have money to pay services and make it look the biggest and promissing project Grin , but like I said, people don't learn from past, are lured by this ingenious scammers and when they realise is too late, well ... we all know the outcomes, the consequnces, sometimes tragic ones.

Rarely, you see a person ask in chat groups about the whitepaper and project purpose or technical goals that team what to achieve and currently working, good sense questions after all ..... only what price it's, if it's minable, on what exchanges is selling listed.

Seriously, that's all what blockchain is, gambling and speculations about cryptocurrency value?
LeveldKrypto

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 10:36:37 PM

Yeah i think thats what it has become. And i go nagging about the exchange stuff once again. Because crypto investors you chat with and see on Discord, Telegram etc, is not the people that will make use of the use-cases of the crypto projects. I mean the people seriously interested in utilizing blockchain go to expos, they have physical meetings and interacts directly with the developer to make them build the product they NEED.
And as long as they need to log on to Crex, cb, mercatox, even binance they won't go near it.
Direct selling of the product will save crypto projects in the future. For now, we will have to accept that, and hope there are some of us who believe that will happen, and hodl on.
Lytix is one of those coins i'm holding on to, until the day comes when it's fully developed and the world will adopt it. Until then it's all about hype.
tybiboune

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 08:13:56 AM

Yeah i think thats what it has become. And i go nagging about the exchange stuff once again. Because crypto investors you chat with and see on Discord, Telegram etc, is not the people that will make use of the use-cases of the crypto projects. I mean the people seriously interested in utilizing blockchain go to expos, they have physical meetings and interacts directly with the developer to make them build the product they NEED.
And as long as they need to log on to Crex, cb, mercatox, even binance they won't go near it.
Direct selling of the product will save crypto projects in the future. For now, we will have to accept that, and hope there are some of us who believe that will happen, and hodl on.
Lytix is one of those coins i'm holding on to, until the day comes when it's fully developed and the world will adopt it. Until then it's all about hype.

Good point there, but I would more precisely say that for now it's about hype, as no "real" product is out yet, but it's also a lot about a hard working Team, regular github updates, a nice helpful and growing community, and more and more holders who are usually very picky about the coins they're supporting. All pretty good signs for the future, but of course what will make the difference is the product (and the clients!!)

You have a very strong point when you say that physical presence and interaction is needed, and I know that it's in the plans, but only once a product is available and working.

In the meantime...believe and HOLD Smiley
faetos (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 12:55:06 AM

Akshay Nexus helped us get an upgraded DNS Seeder in place. I highly encourage any coins to use it: https://github.com/akshaynexus/dnsseeder
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1118

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 12:09:11 AM

hey folks, I've been running on the  wrong chain fora while, how to get back to the correct chain?
already tried to use the bootstrap and it didn't work.
I'm on v2.0.2

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
faetos (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 05:07:13 AM

https://lytix-chain-foundation.gitbook.io/docs/
hey folks, I've been running on the  wrong chain fora while, how to get back to the correct chain?
already tried to use the bootstrap and it didn't work.
I'm on v2.0.2

https://lytix-chain-foundation.gitbook.io/docs/
Alexe_Che

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 03:02:26 AM

how to reload new wallet 1.7.5 to 2.0.3 please help me
faetos (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 04:18:45 AM

To go from 1.7.5 to 2.0.3 it'd be best to follow the "Another Method" at this page https://lytix-chain-foundation.gitbook.io/docs/

1.7.5's been dead and banned since May.
Alexe_Che

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 08:35:28 AM

To go from 1.7.5 to 2.0.3 it'd be best to follow the "Another Method" at this page https://lytix-chain-foundation.gitbook.io/docs/

need run old wallet after  follow the "Another Method" or need to load 2.0.3 wallet?
faetos (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 02:10:29 PM

need run old wallet after  follow the "Another Method" or need to load 2.0.3 wallet?

you put your old wallet.dat in the new wallet (2.0.3) and run 2.0.3. 1.7.5 is dead. Don't try to run that anymore
tybiboune

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 09:59:46 AM

LYTX coin accepted in the new Xavender Coin Rafle!!!

Join this great competition, it's all for a good cause, and there are great prizes to win :

D3 ASIC Bitmain Miner, Packard Bell Tablet, Seagate 1 TB External Hard Drive, Android TV Box...

check the discord for more info : https://discord.gg/hqGHfeh
#offtopic
Zdob

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 09:21:55 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2019, 11:14:55 AM by Zdob

Be aware of SCAM.
Admins in Discord channel are scammers!
user FarMoh #1922 511226776073273357 ( admin in discord) just scammed me with exchange of coins. Main admin(FarMoh #1922 511226776073273357)got transfer for exchange and deleted all posts in conversation after

They kicking off users who are trying to find a way to solve scam issues!
Zdob

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 03:24:32 PM

Main admin -feotos just wrote message inside discord that he is not able to continue to work on project.
Don't you find it strange?
Just after  I was scammed.
He used another account to scam me as it was main admin ID(511226776073273357) same for DM, team in Discord and in other Channel (tybiboune can confirm)

SCAM!!!
faetos (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 03:25:04 PM

We had some one that was faking userIDs which is common in Discord, but I saw in the audit logs that the same user had deleted several comments in scammers and banned several people. That user's account has been removed as an admin. Someone also was posting as me and tried scamming some folks out of coins.
faetos (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 03:25:38 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2019, 04:03:08 PM by faetos

I wanted to let all of you know some stuff going on in my life which is impacting me and my involvement in this project. I have to spend a lot more time at doctors and treatment for my son that still doesn't talk or eat (drinks pediasure to stay alive.) That's taking a lot more of my time which leaves little time to devote to this project. I'm not sure when he will get better, but hopefully the treatments and therapy sessions will help.

The other shoe that dropped for me was that my employer found this project to be a conflict of interest in my current job and told me to cease and desist my involvement with it. Unfortunately, to keep food on our table and keep my son alive I will have to stop working on this and hand it over to the community. I'm attempting to find folks to run different things (some of which has already backfired today) so the project can continue and eventually thrive.

There a list of items that I need to hand over, so possibly someone can own different things. I'll outline them here so you all can help run them and keep the project going.
1. domain name lytixchain.org
2. webserver
3. explorer
4. DNS nodes
5. Crex relationship
6. Twitter
7. Medium
8. Youtube
9. Discord

The domain name lytixchain.org expires on 11/6/2019. I won't be able to renew it.
thefix
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 05:43:21 AM

I wanted to let all of you know some stuff going on in my life which is impacting me and my involvement in this project. I have to spend a lot more time at doctors and treatment for my son that still doesn't talk or eat (drinks pediasure to stay alive.) That's taking a lot more of my time which leaves little time to devote to this project. I'm not sure when he will get better, but hopefully the treatments and therapy sessions will help.

The other shoe that dropped for me was that my employer found this project to be a conflict of interest in my current job and told me to cease and desist my involvement with it. Unfortunately, to keep food on our table and keep my son alive I will have to stop working on this and hand it over to the community. I'm attempting to find folks to run different things (some of which has already backfired today) so the project can continue and eventually thrive.

There a list of items that I need to hand over, so possibly someone can own different things. I'll outline them here so you all can help run them and keep the project going.
2. webserver
3. explorer
4. DNS nodes
5. Crex relationship
6. Altcoin market relationship
7. Twitter
8. Medium
9. Youtube
10. Discord

The domain name lytixchain.org expires on 11/6/2019. I won't be able to renew it.

Sorry to hear about your son and I understand the importance of spending time with him and making sure he gets better. You have put in a quite a bit of work into development and the community is pretty awesome for the most part. This could be a good opportunity for a developer or group of developers to take over a project that is listed on an exchange and has an existing community involved with it.
tybiboune

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 11:43:22 AM

2. webserver
3. explorer
4. DNS nodes
5. Crex relationship
6. Altcoin market relationship
7. Twitter
8. Medium
9. Youtube
10. Discord

Sorry to hear about your son and I understand the importance of spending time with him and making sure he gets better. You have put in a quite a bit of work into development and the community is pretty awesome for the most part. This could be a good opportunity for a developer or group of developers to take over a project that is listed on an exchange and has an existing community involved with it.

+1 about the community... most people there are very much involved and supportive and lots of work has been put into this.

But taking over is also a lot of work, so... whoever has the guts, feel free to knock at the door! Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: