Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:22:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters are not beggars  (Read 28284 times)
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 08:04:45 PM

Addressing bounty hunters as beggars is not acceptable.  With respect to the fact that we work to earn the token, we aren't given the tokens on  a platter of gold. Promoting an ICO for 14weeks requires a lot of work.  Bounty hunters deserve to be rewarded, and treated well and not as beggars.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:08:42 PM

I haven't encountered someone who beg for token instead of working from it, maybe i can't see them here. I don't know about of the other platform maybe they were all together there asking and begging to the dev for some tokens. There's an airdrop already if they want some free token why not they don't ask for it there. Besides if you do have pride left in you and wouldn't ask something for free then you should work for it.
Terrmit

Activity: 413
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:10:04 PM

How can we be beggars if we are constantly working. I already forgot when I had a day off. So where are my tokens. Many believe that it is easy. Earn a coin. I do not think so.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Osayo

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 08:10:55 PM

The bounty managers and the ICO teams have almost reduced all bounty hunters to beggars. You can just imagine the rubbish when you complete a bounty campaign and you don't get paid even after 3 months. It is a very bad experience.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
fommes86

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:17:16 PM

We urgently need government regulation of ICO projects to put an end to this lawlessness and fraud.

Even though I dislike it if a few projects try to scam bounty hunters, but to call for the government to regulate is the last thing we want in the crypto scene.  Wink By the way, which government? All of them?  Shocked

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
fommes86

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:22:27 PM

The reason why Bounty Hunters are "beggars" its because they are asking for token even though the distribution is not yet started.

And always messaging the forums, telegram, and other social media sites "When distribute?, When exchange?, I didn't receive token..blah blah". that's cause to make bounty hunters a beggar.

The same is true for airdrops. You see the same people commenting for a project "Best project you will have big success" and just a week later "when I receive my coins?" while the ICO has not even yet started.  Grin

melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:30:08 PM

TC I totally agree with your words. You are telling the truth. The most expensive is that we have this time, which is impossible to return. It passes. And it's a shame when, after well-deserved work, you have to beg for your payment.
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:48:09 PM

They are not beggars they are just claiming  their token because they work hard for it.do not under estimate bounty hunters because of them most of the project becime successful so they have the right to get paid also. Beggars are those who just  claiming without any efforts.
fommes86

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:50:46 PM

TC I totally agree with your words. You are telling the truth. The most expensive is that we have this time, which is impossible to return. It passes. And it's a shame when, after well-deserved work, you have to beg for your payment.

For you time seems to be no issue, 600+ posts of which 200 not yet counted as activity and no merit points. Signature campaign without merit... Don't think you will get any bounty reward.

Without offence, but bounty workers have to provide value for a project, it's not just about doing tasks, then a project could as well program a bot who does all the work.

cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:52:59 PM

If we would be beggars, then devs wouldt pay us for promoting their projects. Its all about promotion and marketing these days and projects are using more funds for marketing then development.

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:55:48 PM

I think bounty hunters should be paid on time and no excuses should be made. Spending time to promote a project and giving your best effort to meet all the requirements is not a joke. I think they should be more considerate about bounty hunters since they have devoted their time.

romaleshc

Activity: 204
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:56:03 PM

Who said that bounty hunters are beggars? At first beggars just wanna get money without doing anything while bounty hunters have to complete work weekly to get stake and token at the end of every bounty campaign, I don't think why there is any guys think that bounty hunters are beggars. LOL. Maybe they said that just because of they were jealous. LOL.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:08:55 PM

We urgently need government regulation of ICO projects to put an end to this lawlessness and fraud.

Even though I dislike it if a few projects try to scam bounty hunters, but to call for the government to regulate is the last thing we want in the crypto scene.  Wink By the way, which government? All of them?  Shocked
Yes, the state authorities should regulate the conduct of ICOs at the place of registration of the ICO team. I just do not see any other way out. Until that time, you can simply boycott those ICO teams that will not guarantee that there will be no KYC checks at the end of the ICO. With the participation of the administration of the forum this issue can be solved. The forum administration should protect the interests of the forum participants. Altcoinstalks is already deciding whether to carry out verification on the forum itself, which will mean passing KYC checks for all ICO teams that will launch ICO projects on this forum.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:29:04 PM

Yes you are 100% right bounty hunters are not beggars. Nothing is free bounty hunters also works hard for the projects they participated. Bounty hunters also put their efforts to promote the projects that's why they get rewards as a coin of the project. Bounty hunters should also be treated like an ICO investors. Because they give their precious time for promotion of any project that is also very important.
Being part of bounty campaign does not mean that you are a beggar, we are just want to take less risk in gaining the coin that we want. Not only money is being invested on it but also the materials you used to join on it, without that you cannot learn to do such things along the internet. Time and effort can be paid of because you work for it.

ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:50:50 PM

You are completely right as bounty hunters invest their time, energy, knowledge and their contacts (friends, network)
and it is as valuable as they invest their capital. Many looks at bounty hunters as beggars and it is a wrong attitude
 as bounty hunting is a service like any other marketing activities.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:56:51 PM

I hate to see bounty hunters beg for tokens, after working to promote a project.
Yeah, why beg when it is your reward for the services that you have rendered. Bounty hunters were the one responsible for making a project successful and in return they treat them as beggars though not all bounty managers were doing that. They must remember that bounty hunters are also investors. They just participate in bounties to help promote the project so that they can be assured that their investment would be a success.

iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:59:35 PM

I consider the contribution as work and if I contribute work to a project and the project is a success then I expect to be remunerated for my work. There is no rule that says you have to conduct a bounty and if you don't think it contributes value to your project then don't do it. But if you do decide to conduct a bounty then you need to treat those that take up the challenge with some respect and more importantly honour the terms of your agreement.

Karlblaise1

Activity: 131
Merit: 2

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:01:29 PM

I am of the opinion that bounty hunters are professional contractors that willingly delivered their services effectively,  but got treated badly by some greedy bounty managers and project owners.

The only difference between the services offered by bounty hunters and that offered by google is only on the pricing.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:02:18 PM

We honestly do the work, the conditions of which are registered initially and should not change, and then complain about us when we demand our payments. Unfortunately, bounty hunters have no guarantees on payments.
It is sad that bounty hunters give their efforts in promoting a certain project but it have no assurance of being paid in the end.
We don't want such thing happen to us but it happens that some company never give their promises and letting bounty participant got nothing from them. Of course, they will get angry and keep complaining cause that's the only way, besides we can't file case against the project owner.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mishgan27

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:41:54 PM

this is a personal matter. Everyone chooses how to dispose of their tokens. I believe that it is better to sell tokens at once, because most of them already sell immediately. in addition, investors also sell. can be to leave part of on possible growth.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: