Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:59:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters are not beggars  (Read 28281 times)
Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:31:07 AM

Yes i hate seeing bounty hunters not treated well i can see most company they will paid the hunter with just a small amount of tokens.

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:46:38 AM

You are right there a lots of Bounty hunters who work here fair and honest. So in return we should receive as well the fruit of our efforts. It is not easy to work here and we all know that. We should be treated good here because we are promoting their project to make it successful in short but we are part of their success.

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:54:01 AM

You are right there a lots of Bounty hunters who work here fair and honest. So in return we should receive as well the fruit of our efforts. It is not easy to work here and we all know that. We should be treated good here because we are promoting their project to make it successful in short but we are part of their success.
if viewed as such, the campaign participants are one of the successful teams in promoting their projects. and I think it's very inappropriate if it's only considered a price destroyer or something. but unfortunately investors sometimes view that
stoxalpha

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:00:47 AM

Perhaps some people are in the presence of bounty hunters, but I think bounty hunters are also worthy of being respected. They are a profession. They are a boost to the cryptocurrency ICO project, which requires bounty hunters. However, due to the large reduction in ICO projects, the future may disappear.

kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 06:05:29 AM

if viewed as such, the campaign participants are one of the successful teams in promoting their projects. and I think it's very inappropriate if it's only considered a price destroyer or something. but unfortunately investors sometimes view that
investors sometimes do have a look that bad against a bounty hunter. with can get coins without buying, so they assume that the bounty hunter just gets results for free but also as a destroyer. in fact, that the bounty hunter role in the field of promotion, and when the ICO does not do this the opportunity for success is small enough. whether it can still be referred to as a beggar? of course, this is wrong thinking.

capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:08:28 AM

I hate to see bounty hunters beg for tokens, after working to promote a project.

Some people would say that bounty participants are given free tokens and so they feel they should not be treated well and perhaps not be paid.
Even if you do not invest your money directly into a project, you have indirectly invested money.

- The time you spend in promoting a project is much more precious than money, because time spent or wasted cannot be regained, while money can still be regained even if wasted.

- You have spent your energy and effort. As a matter of fact, there are people that sleep so late at night, just because they are trying to promote a project. Except you feel you are not honest enough.

- The electricity used, internet facilities used and other amenities used are paid for.   For instance, in my country, there is no free internet facility and i spend so much on browsing data.

All of these if looked into sometimes and the cost implication made, might be much more than the money anyone might have invested directly into a project.

Therefore, you are not to beg for tokens, you are also like any other investor, who has invested his/her money.

If your services are not needed as bounty hunters, there would not have been any token allocated for that.

The right word is claim and not beg.
You are 💯 right. Bounty Hunters are not beggers as it is so Sad to see majority of Bounty hunters who begged Bounty Managers/Project team coordinator for their token after carrying out the necessary task. Well I won't blame anyone for that, it is simply because the number of Bounty participants keep increasing on daily basis and it is almost impossible to earn from Bounty this days because of such participants who go ahead to beg for their hard earn reward.
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:42:50 AM

I just wonder how this can be tackled ,that will bring back the glory of bounty and we should all make an agreement in which way to go as the cheating is now a norms to dev team which they see as their right and can do and undo , most especially the rules that used to be stated that " they have right to change the rules at any time " but with no reason , that is a clause that we all need to fight and if we really need to do this then all bounty need to be stopped and no one should participate but how can we achieve this is the major issue.

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
fly99

Activity: 421

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:05:45 AM

There should be no occupational discrimination. I think that only the poor can only choose to sell time. Please note that the rich will not betray his time in exchange for a small return. So I think we should respect the work of bounty hunters and they are also contributing to the future of cryptocurrencies.

tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:11:18 PM

I think bounty hunters  often do that because their team delayed allocating token to bounty hunters , it's normal when you just want to know  when the token will be distributed .
v_i_p

Activity: 420
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:48:05 PM

I think bounty hunters  often do that because their team delayed allocating token to bounty hunters , it's normal when you just want to know  when the token will be distributed .
If the project refuses to pay bounty hunters, it is a Scam, and the attitude towards it should be appropriate.
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:54:06 PM

It is very funny to read such things because the beggars today are those projects that ask bounty hunters to take part in the dissemination and promotion of the project that they created and after all this so to talk about bounty hunters?
avarnet

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Enterapp

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:12:02 PM

right we bounties claim our payment because it's our right. when we want to follow the karuni we have registered and our names are already listed in the list so after working long enough the promised payment becomes our right that they must fulfill and they pay not later after the project ico succeed the bounties are not paid and do not fulfill their rights much from developers doing things like this. to be honest I hate developers like those who are dishonest and don't want to pay their workers' rights
that's right what you say because we are working not just asking for it, because we are working on the mind and time too, so the bounty hunter is not a beggar

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:16:02 PM

I hate to see bounty hunters beg for tokens, after working to promote a project.

Some people would say that bounty participants are given free tokens and so they feel they should not be treated well and perhaps not be paid.
Even if you do not invest your money directly into a project, you have indirectly invested money.

- The time you spend in promoting a project is much more precious than money, because time spent or wasted cannot be regained, while money can still be regained even if wasted.

- You have spent your energy and effort. As a matter of fact, there are people that sleep so late at night, just because they are trying to promote a project. Except you feel you are not honest enough.

- The electricity used, internet facilities used and other amenities used are paid for.   For instance, in my country, there is no free internet facility and i spend so much on browsing data.

All of these if looked into sometimes and the cost implication made, might be much more than the money anyone might have invested directly into a project.

Therefore, you are not to beg for tokens, you are also like any other investor, who has invested his/her money.

If your services are not needed as bounty hunters, there would not have been any token allocated for that.

The right word is claim and not beg.
I totally agree with you, I have same feeling. After months of a hard work I received tokens with almost no value.
Also many times bounty manager and project creators are changing the rules - KYC is required, small investment is required, you have to wait a year to get bounty tokens and so on.

unbotak

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:24:15 PM

bounty hunters are workers who do their jobs. They can be paid from their hard work so they are not beggars. Bounty hunters also need the knowledge and knowledge gained from their efforts to understand crypto, so it is inappropriate if bounty hunters are called beggars.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:27:24 PM

Well said, I am very much looking forward to hunters can unite, but this seems impossible, because everyone is busy with their own business!

No body is beggar here. It is the opportunity to find out the best coin from the bunch of coins which can help you to get the best returns on your investment as compared to other coins and it is not easy to pick some form the thousand of such coins. So all kudos to those who can manage it.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:53:55 AM

Yes it is ! Bounty hunters are not beggars for the reason that they are working for the money they get as a rewards in joining bounties. They are usually called beggars because most bounty hunters immediately dumped their tokens and it is the reason why investors are getting mad at them and usually called them a beggars in the crypto industry.

No one can call them the beggars or something like that. People work hard and get the money for it. Everything is very simple. If you choose some Bounties, you must be ready that you will spend much time
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:58:16 AM

No one can call them the beggars or something like that. People work hard and get the money for it. Everything is very simple. If you choose some Bounties, you must be ready that you will spend much time
yes of course, now there are many bounties that take a lot of time and which predictions will not be made. Bounty hunters work very hard with the time they give, and they don't beg to get rewards. they receive their payment according to the work done.
R9s

Activity: 406

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:58:45 AM

I want to talk about my feelings.
I think the hunter is in a bad situation right now. As fraudulent projects increased, our income gradually decreased, and some tokens began to cut prices after entering the exchange. They shirk these responsibilities to us. When we become victims of scams, no one is willing to stand up and do justice for the hunters!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Mommynigabby

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:01:11 AM

Yes it is ! Bounty hunters are not beggars for the reason that they are working for the money they get as a rewards in joining bounties. They are usually called beggars because most bounty hunters immediately dumped their tokens and it is the reason why investors are getting mad at them and usually called them a beggars in the crypto industry.

if investors are dumping them, we have no choice but to dump them as well. to be honest i'm the hodler type,  and since i'm that type, most tokens I have now are of zero value after the dump. i kind of learned my lesson and knew that as soon as it hit exchange , i gotta sell.  the problem sometimes is Bounty Managers act as if we don't have  a right to do what we want to do with our tokens when infact its OURS. we bought it with OUR TIME. 
chenczane

Activity: 430

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:11:37 AM

I agree on what you have said. ICO's should follow their roadmap and distribution date so that bountt hunters doesn't need to keep on following up on when it will be. They shouldn't procrastinate things and keep their word. Delays will only make them unprofessional and untrustworthy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: