Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:13:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Classic community, we ask your opinion on a new wallet  (Read 123 times)
Magnum Wallet (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 04:05:22 PM

Hi —

I represent Magnum Wallet, a light multicurrency wallet, and I ask you to share your opinion about our project

We did a remarkable job communicating with coin holders and got a foretaste of a perfect wallet — it must be decentralized and universal to provide safety and convenience. Currently Magnum Wallet supports about a dozen coins, including ETC

The core principles of Magnum Wallet:

—   We have no access to the users’ assets. That’s our main rule!
—   We do care about being credible and cognizant of users trust. Thus we are trying to communicate with users transparently in the public channels
—   We respect users’ privacy and the right to remain anonymous, at the same time; however, we follow the law in business and KYC policy

Our interface: https://i.redd.it/kts1zvxsrbx11.jpg

We invite you to try Magnum:
https://app.magnumwallet.co

If you’re afraid we are scam, you can easily check the wallet with the profiler, considering it is a browser wallet. If you’re still unsure, don’t send the money — just try it and give us feedback on how it looks and works and so on

Thank you, guys >:3

Contacts:
Telegram: https://t.me/magnumwallet
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Magnum_Wallet
Email: support@magnumwallet.co
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:39:06 PM

Now there are a lot of different cryptocurrency wallets. Personally, I trust desktop versions of wallets more because they provide more security for my funds. I do not like to open the browser and go to some kind of site, this is a very big opportunity for scammers.
magnumwallet

Activity: 57
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 10:43:32 AM

There is always a chance to meet scummers, no matter desktop or web solution. It is possible to hack all wallets, except Ledger or Trezor. Thats why we are starting integration with Ledger.
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:16:52 AM

Of course many people are still afraid to use your wallet, because your wallet is still new, and not many people recommend using your wallet.
magnumwallet

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 11:22:14 AM

You are right, but we already have a lot of users. You can find them in Aion, Tezos, Peercoin, Komodo, and Anon telegram chats:)
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:25:38 PM

When is the source code being released ?

I'm always skeptical of closed source code applications.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
frchowe214

Activity: 402
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:38:33 PM

It's good to see some innovation with ethereum classic, it might even be a competitor with ethereum itself. It has the same roots, but the community has not rallied behind it yet. Needs some further partnerships and big ICOs

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
magnumwallet

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 09:13:59 AM

When is the source code being released ?

I'm always skeptical of closed source code applications.

It will be open-source next year. The source code is not a guarantee of saving funds.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: