Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:53:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bakkt is a new hope?  (Read 25213 times)
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:49:21 PM

BAKKT can open new opportunities for big investors and this is very important to bring new capitals in crypto market.
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:50:18 PM

Bakkt is not just hope, it really is a ray of light in darkness, just like CBOE was, although if they are both allowed to legalize, it will be the most pleasant thing to have today, because the prices will be huge.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:50:37 PM

For a whole year, the crypto community has lived only in hope. New Year, ETF, Bakkt, Futures, what next? Always the same thing happens. I do not think that the launch of Bakkt will make a big difference.

The value of Bakkt may be primarily informational and psychological. People will think that this will affect the growth of cryptocurrency and will start buying coins more actively, which can create a rise in prices.
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:06:19 PM

I don't think bakkt will have much effect on the cryptocurrency market, though it will cause  a bullish sign but it won't moon crypto. i think the best shot we have is ETF and bitcoin havling.

Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:14:04 PM

Hey guys, since bitcoin ETF is not still approved by SEC, Bakkt is the closest big event for crypto community. Do you think crypto market will pump?

It is better not to expect too much about in BAKKT dude..Though I knew that majority of the community here in this industry are relying unto it, but I think not enough and valid to consider it as our hope to make bull run happen this period of time. But I can't deny that once BAKKT become successful for sure many of the bitcoin or crypto enthusiast will be happy of course.
kentrolla

Activity: 1568
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 04:41:27 PM

As ETF is still not approved people are madly trusting on Bakkt launch as there is a big prediction on the market regarding this. There is a group in this forum who are expecting to see a bull run if bakkt launch comes, Crypto is full of entertainment and drama these days I will be waiting to see a Interesting topic on this.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Ben Shedly

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:07:34 PM

I don't think bakkt will have much effect on the cryptocurrency market, though it will cause  a bullish sign but it won't moon crypto. i think the best shot we have is ETF and bitcoin havling.

I think that any positive news can affect the growth of prices for cryptocurrency. The news of Bakkt is one such news. The main thing is that the dates for the Bakkt are not postponed again.

JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:07:19 PM

I, too, have high hopes for the growth of the crypto market with the introduction of Bakkt. This will give the entry of large investors into the crypto market, which will affect the prices for cryptocurrency in the direction of growth.

ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:14:07 PM

Of course the news about the opening of this trading platform will cause the growth of Bitcoin, but you have to be very careful after this event, perhaps a strong fall as after the news on futures.
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:34:19 PM

from what I understood bakkt will certainly be launched, but I hope that they will not continue to postpone to infinity as in the case of etfs

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:39:50 PM

If it ius approved, there is tendency we have an outstanding growth and if not, well, the normal process continues.
The main thing we need in the crypto space are project that will give us good working products and that to bring in more development.
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:54:44 PM

The launch of BAKKT was previously set to 24th of January but it was postponed a second time. The launch time should be updated soon . It could bring potential new investors to the market  so it is an important launch for crypto space as it could influence the market positively.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
PHDJarrod12

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:56:57 PM

Hey guys, since bitcoin ETF is not still approved by SEC, Bakkt is the closest big event for crypto community. Do you think crypto market will pump?

Lots of positives in the community right now. There's the Bakkt ETH, Nauticus the exchange just opened trading recently bringing another huge exchange into the market + the Russia rumor today and hopefully the end of the bear market. Lots of positives to look out for.
kingaltcoins

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:21:35 PM

Crypto pump will not be that significant after BAKKT launch. That's just hyped out by some members here very much.
We won't notice any significant changes in pricing after it gets introduced.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:31:51 PM

BAKKT can open new opportunities for big investors and this is very important to bring new capitals in crypto market.
Waiting for the great outcome if good things happen and hopefully more investors will come and trust the market. I see this as big event since a lot of hodlers are waiting for the possible result. For now, just try to invest more since the market are still low and when the hype comes again, expect the price to boom.
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:33:09 PM

I think that BAKKT can change the cryptocurrency market, but I don’t have much hope associated with it. The main hope of cryptocurrency is the developers and users who are trying to use cryptocurrency and blockchain platforms.
terrific

Activity: 2142
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:43:46 AM

Yes they will become a gateway to bigger and institutional investors.
They will secure each investors because they have been in the business for a long time.
I'm really waiting for this time to wait though for the first days impact wouldn't be significant.
But I'm betting for a good long time with this adoption.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:37:09 AM

I'm sure that pump will be in the moment, he has already begun. Let's believe in the best. The price of all altcoins goes very well to the top.
florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:47:45 AM

Bakkt approval will surely affect crypto price with marginal pump ,of it actually get approved then things will change for good this year 2019 and we need ETF as well I'm just hoping no more postpones

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:03:55 AM

There has been an awful lot of focus on the possibilities of a Bitcoin ETF and subsequently Baakt but for me, these are little more than temporary distractions that are in themselves manipulating the prices up and down with each positive and negative turn. We need people purchasing more Bitcoin and driving the price up rather than relying on a method to gamble on changes in price. So whilst it is a positive development in increasing crypto awareness I don't see it as the saviour of Bitcoin.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: