Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:22:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happens when bitcoin becomes stable?  (Read 1516 times)
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:26:17 AM

The fact that Bitcoin does not make sudden movements for 2 months indicates the equality of forces between sellers and buyers. Typically, such a protracted flat is a harbinger of strong movement. Hopefully this will be a move up!

maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:43:23 AM

When Bitcoin becomes stable, the price of Altcoins will increase again. People will not have to worry in panic selling now. The market will have more many trading. However, the crypto market will never stabilize mainly is because of it's popularity that exponentially grows.

but this btc stability must be achieved at a good price. I expect altcoins to grow when bc reaches 8000 at least.

I hope  Crypto market will not be stable because of its technological innovation and reach across the globe which created lot of demands and investors to look for top crypto coins in the market. BTC is on the top coin in the market if it become stable then the demand might not be in full swing for btc hence
there is less chance where we can see bitcoin becomes stable. It is not stable from past few years and think it will not be stable as easy.

Am I spamming? Report me!
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:17:44 PM

In my opinion, it is very hard to believe that bitcoin would become stable. Because the market itself is not stable.
basobulat

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:24:09 PM

The price of bitcoin has not shown any significant rise or drop for almost two months now. What do you think could be the cause. Or do you think at long last bitcoin is going to be stable.

it's not as stable as you say, but it tends to stay at 6k
the ups and downs don't have much effect, and I think it's likely that in the next month it will still be like this.

davlewis

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:47:04 PM

I think the feature volatile nature will always make it unique and I don't think it can be stable completely, yes agreed it can be stable for while but if it does stabilize the price will be affected. It can be a good phase as well
jonruhoax

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:55:56 PM

The price of bitcoin has not shown any significant rise or drop for almost two months now. What do you think could be the cause. Or do you think at long last bitcoin is going to be stable.

of course the market will not bleed like now if bitcoin is stable. this is the fact
so I think the market crash is caused by and due to many factors and about what happens for now is something that usually happens in the stock exchange
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:25:45 PM

Its always feel safe and good to see bitcoin on stable. You can trade with a fixed strategy. It always good to move up as well. However it is to good for our crypto community  as well. We the lover of bitcoin feel so strong and can hope a great future as well.

cybernetik7

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:36:04 PM

If bitcoin becomes stable, the phase which bitcoin started to be used as a payment currency can be under implementation.  Because so many company wouldn't accept bitcoin as a payment tool even though legal issues are resolved.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:44:54 PM

If bitcoin becomes stable, the phase which bitcoin started to be used as a payment currency can be under implementation.  Because so many company wouldn't accept bitcoin as a payment tool even though legal issues are resolved.
Stability has many positive sides. As you say that when Bitcoin is in a positive phase, it's likely that Bitcoin can become a legal financial system. This is inseparable from the increasing number of people who believe in Bitcoin. For most of the previous reasons it is strongly related to the fluctuations in Bitcoin prices. This is a good start to a far better future. A stable price will provide comfort to investors and the government. Stability is a very anticipated thing and in my opinion that the price of Bitcoin is already at the very appropriate rates.
murat131

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:50:39 PM

I don't think it's possible...only for a short period of time.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:12:39 PM

I don't think it's possible...only for a short period of time.

But it's already happen on this year , it's stuck on $ 6000 more or least.
IMO, it's a great opportunity for new people to invest because crypto still have the potential in the future especially for digital transaction where everyone will seek for it.
Stable means more country will implement bitcoin as their alternative currency just like fiat !

Smiley
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:20:39 PM

I think the reason it is stable is that folks are keeping it stable for the sec benefit so that they will approve eft
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:24:32 PM

I think, this correction will run in a very long time, so, bitcoin will only recover again in 2020.

This correction is different from the previous year, maybe this is our golden opportunity to buy more bitcoins and other cryptos, for sure, bitcoin will not be coin stable.
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:36:04 PM

When bitcoin became stable, I am sure that many people will start using it and will start investing. SOME countries may also accept bitcoin and will not be banned again.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
kelaxo76r

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:44:20 PM

It is hard to imagine that Bitcoin will be the predominant cryptocurrency with a hundred years or a couple of tens of years, actually, by sheer nature and the idea it implements. To do so, all major players must form a cartel to support or promote Bitcoin, which is not going to work given the history of humanity.
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 606

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:03:34 PM

When bitcoin became stable, I am sure that many people will start using it and will start investing. SOME countries may also accept bitcoin and will not be banned again.
But i think bitcoin will not be stable not even in the future because it has its own decentralized in nature.I think the current price right now is not going to lasts for a year,it will eventually rise up once a bull run will start or a great news that will cause a big impact on the market price.

lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:08:57 PM

This is the dream of every bitcoin when bitcoin become stable. But all we know that this is far from reality. Even the gold's value did not aim the stable status. But if we imagine that bitcoin becomes stable I think this will be the time that government will accept and recognize the legalization of bitcoin so when it's happen many stores and company will start to believe and accept bitcoin as payment so the benefits will be for us as a bitcoiner we can do shopping and payment onlibe without any hassle and we can do our transaction everytime we want and I think when it is happen we will expeience a comfortable paying system.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:21:20 PM

being stable is a good change and makes the rise and rise of bitcoin in the present time I support if bitcoin rises and develops in a day it will change the world
totality_ai

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:26:14 PM

I have discussions about the crypto industry with a wide range of players.
We disagree on almost everything.
However, everyone in my network agrees on a few core assumptions.
1. Bitcoin only has one more big bull run before it reaches a lasting plateau in value.
2. The bull run will be caused by a major event. (Not just an organic increase in demand or adoption rate.)
3. Stability of the price of Bitcoin will eliminate the majority of scammers because they use volatility as a selling point for their fake money making schemes.

A better question to ask is, "What should I be doing right now to prepare for the next (and possibly final) Bitcoin bull run?
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:31:37 PM

It seems that it will not be over soon, I think in terms of technical price movements show a stable but certainly move up even though in a small range. Chances are I think the beginning of the year will be a strong market turmoil, because of the ETF that will be scheduled for 2019
stable is very good for us because stable is considered a positive value for traders and we are here crypto market traders we should be happy if stable will get a profit
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: