Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:06:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happens when bitcoin becomes stable?  (Read 1516 times)
chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:44:40 PM

Investors of bitcoin is the main reason why price of bitcoin are now stable and as we can see see that its still lower compare to last year's price. Yes there are still who bought btc and opposite of that there are also people goes selling their btc. I think its seen that people who buy and people who sell are just balance that is why price are stable.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:05:54 PM

The price of bitcoin has not shown any significant rise or drop for almost two months now. What do you think could be the cause. Or do you think at long last bitcoin is going to be stable.

Bitcoin can be stable but it will not for life time bitcoin is highly volatile currency and it can not be stable forever bitcoin is the word of mouth but the speculators change the market and they buy at low and sell at high value so with this the market can not be stable and if this stable then people who are trading they will avoid trading and if we hold this so if the market rise we can sell at high and it is natural that currencies can never be stable in the case of crypto where no central institute is available to regulate it.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Dacosta Osei-Tutu (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:20:17 PM

I think the stability of bitcoin could not stand the test of time. Just yesterday the price dropped significantly to almost 5.5k which also affected almost all the other altcoins
Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 08:23:31 PM

The moment bitcoin becomes stable we will no longer enjoy live trade anymore,  meanwhile I don't think bitcoin will ever be stable

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:51:53 PM

When bitcoin becomes stable, there will be less investors who will will be interested in investing bitcoin. I think it's the volatility of bitcoin's price  that makes investors interested in investing bitcoin.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:37:59 PM

The price of bitcoin has not shown any significant rise or drop for almost two months now. What do you think could be the cause. Or do you think at long last bitcoin is going to be stable.

When the bitcoin price has become stable, maybe bitcoin will be used as a global currency by everyone in the world.
Since 2009, bitcoin price keep going up and down, causing many peoples afraid to use it as a currency because they could lose the value of their coin anytime. But i believe sometime cryptocurrency price will stabling if there are no speculators anymore.
FallenBtcAngel

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:42:21 PM

Btc will never become stable. Even gold is not stable enough. That's just not possible, especially considering the easiness of manipulation.
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:43:12 PM

A fewer investment, since Bitcoin have reach certain amount which makes people so happy and if this currency became stable at this point it might cause somw investors to become dormant in terms of investing since they expect that bitcoin is unique unlike any other currenxy they can earn a little faster than the usual.
FallenBtcAngel

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:43:41 PM

When bitcoin becomes stable, there will be less investors who will will be interested in investing bitcoin. I think it's the volatility of bitcoin's price  that makes investors interested in investing bitcoin.

That's an absolute truth. BUT: Less volatility -> less traders -> less volume -> easy to manipulate by moving price across low volumes -> more volatility  Grin
bagsat
Copper Member

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:45:06 PM

If bitcoin becomes stable investors will be less interested for there are no much gain of profit. Bitcoin will become a currency which we are using in spending and buying.

amphibian

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:54:41 PM

Bitcoin in terms of stability has not achieve the landmark that we are expecting. Bitcoin value keeps on fluctuating in a downwards trend. I will say this is due to some people investing in more stable coins like USDT. Tentatively, people have channel all their funds to USDT since usdt has shown some level of stability in the current bearish market.
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:12:09 PM

I don't know if it will happen because even fiat currency has no stable price when you exchange them on other currency but if that's happen then I guess it will only last a few days or weeks because someone will definitely make a move and try to control the price.

shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 10:30:59 PM

Well i do not think that bitcoin is going to become stable during those years.

Maybe a lot of things need to happen until we can start considering it as something "stable" like a normal currency like the dollar, euro, yen, or any other like those.

A lot of banks, institutions and governments would need to regulate it to make it be a "stable" "currency".

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 11:23:09 PM

You're wrong, nothing will stop investors from investing even if bitcoin price is stable, because sometime invest in bitcoin is buy it and hold it for some month or year. So, for each bitcoin purchased, it will automatically increase the price a little. They still can make a profit from there.
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:28:29 PM

In my opinion when bitcoin returns to stability it will be profitable for those who trade, investors will definitely reinvest in the market and many coins will rise.
Tetutu

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:50:02 AM

Investors of bitcoin is the main reason why price of bitcoin are now stable and as we can see see that its still lower compare to last year's price. Yes there are still who bought btc and opposite of that there are also people goes selling their btc. I think its seen that people who buy and people who sell are just balance that is why price are stable.
If the price of bitcoin is stable, where are the advantages of traders or investors? Then from that the currency will be traded if the price fluctuates, because speculators will get a profit when the purchased currency rises, and vice versa if the price drops. Here is the challenge, when will the price go up and when will the price go down? If the bitcoin price is stable, the investor will leave and it can be ascertained that the bitcoin will die slowly
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:12:57 AM

It already dropped to $5,572.43 US dollars at this moment.
Here take a look below.

Bitcoin will not be a stable coin because the majority of players in this industry are speculators and its favorable for them that Bitcoin is unstable and volatile but if Bitcoin will become stable and become the central currency of the Crypto space there will be a lot of new players will surely join this digital currency market but it is still impossible at this point in time to happen and there are a lot of things and laws should be done to be able to make this vision happen. Cool

It's not even close to being stable, it's stable compared to before but for a supposed ''currency'' it's far from stable. The EUR or USD is stable, bitcoin is not, not even now. This wont last much longer either, we will see a break eventually either up or down.
I agree about that, we won't see Bitcoin close from being people until the worldwide mass adoption of this innovation and technology will happen, when a lot of stores, companies, shops, malls, banks and anything that involves money starts to accept Bitcoin this will be the start of some changes in the volatility issue of this virtual cash in my own point of view. Smiley
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:43:00 AM

Bitcoin can be stable but it will not for life time bitcoin is highly volatile currency and it can not be stable forever bitcoin is the word of mouth but the speculators change the market and they buy at low and sell at high value so with this the market can not be stable and if this stable then people who are trading they will avoid trading and if we hold this so if the market rise we can sell at high and it is natural that currencies can never be stable in the case of crypto where no central institute is available to regulate it.

Do not wait for the stability of Bitcoin. It will never happen. We know that its price always depends on the demand, and people mind cannot be predicted. Probably, it will be not so greatly volatile.
Clinton R. Riggs
Copper Member

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:00:13 AM

I think bitcoin can becomes stable whenever bitcoin become stable then it acceptability and adoptability will be global.but it will not for life time just some time.
Urbexs

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:11:44 PM

When Bitcoin is stable, it is usually due to a change in trend, either towards the rise or the descent.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: