Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:50:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happens when bitcoin becomes stable?  (Read 1524 times)
Valhalaa
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 12:29:52 PM

I think bitcoin can becomes stable whenever bitcoin become stable then it acceptability and adoptability will be global.but it will not for life time just some time.
I don't know when bitcoin will be stable but as long as they continue to be used I'm sure bitcoin will be the best choice, then altcoin will follow the movement of bitcoin at that time ,
that's why i'd loved bitcoin .  and one day bitcoin will hit new ATH and become 1 on the best transacation ever if it used in whole world
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:42:36 PM

The price of bitcoin has not shown any significant rise or drop for almost two months now. What do you think could be the cause. Or do you think at long last bitcoin is going to be stable.

I think that if that happens, many people would feel more comfortable wiht using it since the scare of it as a money drain due to its volatility would be stabilized. However, since its movement as an investment medium would dwindle down, it might not be as exciting to trade or invest in it as it is now where one good hit can be compared to a jackpot that can double or triple your investment.
Triwiyono

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:08:43 PM

in my opinion if the price of bitcoin is stable, there will be many new investors coming, the government will want to accept it and if that happens we will find it difficult to make profits quickly. because many people take advantage of the very volatile price of bitcoin, if suddenly the price of bitcoin is stable, traders will find it difficult to get profits quickly.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
yowelfree

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:23:05 PM

Price always fluctuates therefore bitcoin can never be stable even in the nearest future. Bitcoin fluctuates.

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:40:33 PM

The price of bitcoin has not shown any significant rise or drop for almost two months now. What do you think could be the cause. Or do you think at long last bitcoin is going to be stable.

Yes, its still stable. Actually no one controlling the market so that its so tough to say what's the particular cause. I think its good as well to stay on stable site without being down.  I think lots FUD and wrong news made its happen. Hope it's will rise soon.

HayaH

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:31:35 PM

Sadly I believe we're far from seeing a stable Bitcoin. This will come with more adoption rather than people mainly investing in it or creating products / services for it. When you see people who are *not* technically skilled using bitcoin like they do credit cards and cell phones / e - mail these days, then we're about there. This will likely take years still, most people still don't even know what Bitcoin actually does much less know how to purchase, hold, trade and use them. The learning curve is still too steep for mainstream adoption, but everything that's done now will help pave the way.
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:03:52 PM

I do not know why bitcoin has turned out to be abnormal and dropped very drastically, this is very disappointing and requires a good regulation in managing a bad market. it all had a bad impact on altcoin too. but one thing is sure Bitcoin will increase again every odd year

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
sawree6

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:07:33 AM

Bitcoin isn’t even close to becoming stable. Its price shows relative stability in comparison with previous pumps and dumps, nothing more. It will soon end up with a bullish run and enter the more sustained bearish market. The nature of Bitcoin is volatile, so I don’t know if it is possible for it to become truly stable.
iSparta

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:27:04 AM

Stabilization of the price of Bitcoin will be a new milestone in the development of mankind and will mark the transition to a new financial order. This will increase the decentralization of the global financial system and make it much more democratic.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 12:28:40 AM

Bitcoin is just dramatic. 

All tech shit rocks and rolls... look at Facebook this week.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227

IQCash

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:32:56 AM

The price of Bitcoin is determined by several factors which include the influence of news on the market and the readiness of users to buy and sell at certain high or low prices. Since these factors are not subjected to any regulations, the price of Bitcoin keeps fluctuating. Bitcoin can only be stable under regulations from authorities and once this happen, it ceases to be decentralized.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Cupomi

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:34:19 AM

there are so many reasons that can affect the price of bitcoin, one of which is great news like in Japan used to support bitcoin resulting in a drastic increase in prices, maybe now the market is waiting for something that can have a big effect on the world trade system change because there is stability between the amount of market demand and the existing supply.
bandaro

Activity: 513

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:45:31 AM

Bitcoin remains stable, which means Bitcoin reaches the safe point of crypto currencies global. If this stability can be maintained, it will open the way to become a new global currency, in addition to the existing fiat currency. As we know, bitcoin will continue to fluctuate. Current stability is only for short or long periods, nobody knows.
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:27:24 AM

Bitcoin remains stable, which means Bitcoin reaches the safe point of crypto currencies global. If this stability can be maintained, it will open the way to become a new global currency, in addition to the existing fiat currency. As we know, bitcoin will continue to fluctuate. Current stability is only for short or long periods, nobody knows.

Bitcoin for me will never become stable because it's always volatile. Price may rice but that doesn't mean that it's going to be stable, because it may fluctuate from time to time.
Bincanet

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:44:26 AM

From my point of view, if bitcoin becomes stable, the profit that we can make with bitcoin will be lower and no more raise in the future.
blockoption

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:51:44 AM

It's not even close to being stable, it's stable compared to before but for a supposed ''currency'' it's far from stable. The EUR or USD is stable, bitcoin is not, not even now. This wont last much longer either, we will see a break eventually either up or down.
I think if ETF policy is applied, it's also time for bitcoin being stable.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:09:05 AM

it's okay, but bitcoin must be an official payment instrument in the country so that the stable value is still valuable because it can be used to make transactions.
I think that's better. well, seeing prices that are currently falling from high prices to current prices makes some people frustrated in holding back their assets. not only that, I think some of the altcoins are lower in price.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
strannik1998187

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:30:07 PM

Bitcoin will become stable probably in 20 years and then it can become a currency, for it will buy things or sell anything.It seems to me that if bitcoin becomes stable, then maybe in some countries it will be introduced as a national currency and it will be in an international Bank.
Cryptrx

Activity: 498

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:44:11 PM

I believe what will happen is that we will see more usages and acceptance of Bitcoin globally because one of the problems some people have is how unpredictable or volatile the market can be.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:23:34 PM

Now bitcoin can not exactly be called stable, as it continues its development. And I think that approaching it to a more stable price will be a sign that bitcoin can be more actively used as a currency.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: