Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:19:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happens when bitcoin becomes stable?  (Read 1525 times)
assyla

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:30:57 PM

The price of bitcoin has not shown any significant rise or drop for almost two months now. What do you think could be the cause. Or do you think at long last bitcoin is going to be stable.
The price of bitcoin os almost stable because of the fact that the supply and demand of the bitcoin is balance, there is no something big rise or drop of the supply and demand of bitcoin in the market. I think every year the price of bitcoin is unpredictable so we cant say that it will last for a long time or it will not.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:24:29 PM

If Bitcoin becomes stable. So this may have an effect on the market that has bitcoin. Because as many people are connected with Bitcoin so far. And else it's going to be further added. That is the bitcoin that the volatile market is connected only because of that. The people associated with this is a good profit because of volatile market.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:31:59 PM

I think bitcoin can becomes stable whenever bitcoin become stable then it acceptability and adoptability will be global.but it will not for life time just some time.
I believe it is the hope of most crypto enthusiasts including myself that bitcoin would gain the necessary recognition that it deserves and that is the hope that keeps most of us focus on bitcoin. I think more stability means that many people would accept the use of bitcoin.
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:45:56 PM

I believe that when bitcoin finally stabilizes, there we can talk about mass adoption, it would be extremely beneficial, since we would begin to use it for what was really designed, to make transactions and replace fiat currencies, with that the vision of Satoshi would be complete and we would have much more control over our economy.

boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 07:17:51 PM

Bitcoin is not going to be stable. The demand and supply of bitcoins is not going to let bitcoin to pegged against a particular price. As the assets on stock markets do go up and down so is bitcoin.

burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:38:39 PM

I believe that the bitcoin price never become stable, it is impossible. Before the latest market crush bitcoin price were changing between $6.000 - $6.500 and stayed that line like 6-7 months but never stabilized. In bitcoin history the price never been stabilized actually, it always changed. Big ups and downs will keep continue and the price always will be unpredictable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: