Bitcoin Forum
August 01, 2024, 12:27:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WHISKYTOKEN The First Whisky Based Cryptotoken  (Read 4334 times)
SellnBuy037

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:27:05 PM

The Whiskey Concept is nice, but why exactly whiskey? Are there any more liquid (liquid = valuable  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes) assets?

Unlike precious metals, whisky cannot be recycled. Each whisky can only be
opened and drunk once.  Shocked Grin

But it is a kind of strange concept to me... still.. maybe there are more facts that can ensure me? Huh
netto7

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:27:40 PM

happy to see new project with new concept!
IconOfMilenium

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:29:26 PM

The Whiskey Concept is nice, but why exactly whiskey? Are there any more liquid (liquid = valuable  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes) assets?

But it is a kind of strange concept to me... still.. maybe there are more facts that can ensure me? Huh

You should explore by yourself a WP Roll Eyes There are great examples of how whiskey can be used as a currency and a resource
https://www.whisky-token.com/whitepaper/whisky-token-whitepaper_en.pdf
SellnBuy037

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:30:48 PM

You should explore by yourself a WP Roll Eyes There are great examples of how whiskey can be used as a currency and a resource
https://www.whisky-token.com/whitepaper/whisky-token-whitepaper_en.pdf

OK thanks ICON, It is not that big so 1 evening can be used to gain new knowledge and ideas   Cheesy
basil-usa

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:34:19 PM

Yeah, the concept is so much different from what we have seen yet. WHISKYTOKEN is not just another p2p platform or a token that can be used with no purpose. It is a real trading element. Great work by whisky team!  Smiley
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:48:24 PM

It would be better to see MVP before head toward token sale that idea is looking quite confusing and useless. I don't understand why people are getting involve in this project even there is no attractive portfolio of team members.
LasseBalzer

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:17:12 PM

Hello 2012,

thank you for your Feedback. Have a look here:
https://gitlab.com/whisky-token/whisky-token

Here you will find our mvp which has already been externally tested and is fully functional. We have taken the concept of an asset-backed token to a new level, making it particularly interesting for investors, especially through the buy-back mechanism. If you have any questions, please let me know.

In addition, whisky is not just any asset, check out the following link:
https://www.rarewhisky101.com/application/files/5515/3382/2467/FINAL_2MB_RW101_InterimReport_2018.pdf

It would be better to see MVP before head toward token sale that idea is looking quite confusing and useless. I don't understand why people are getting involve in this project even there is no attractive portfolio of team members.
netto7

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:37:02 PM

Yeah, the concept is so much different from what we have seen yet. WHISKYTOKEN is not just another p2p platform or a token that can be used with no purpose. It is a real trading element. Great work by whisky team!  Smiley

this year have a lot of project to copy code and create new coin for p2p money transfer.

whisky team have good to make whiskytoken to use for whisky.

PS.whisky team have plan for bounty campaign?
gt89_ups

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:14:28 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2018, 05:29:27 PM by gt89_ups

My friend yesterday told me about this really uncommon idea converted to an interesting ICO project.
Is he right thinking that this project will definitely be successful?
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:17:56 PM

I like to drink whisky from time to time...so i am interested.
But i dont understand whats the benefit of using blockchain for this project?
basil-usa

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:21:09 PM

Hello 2012,

thank you for your Feedback. Have a look here:
https://gitlab.com/whisky-token/whisky-token

Here you will find our mvp which has already been externally tested and is fully functional. We have taken the concept of an asset-backed token to a new level, making it particularly interesting for investors, especially through the buy-back mechanism. If you have any questions, please let me know.

In addition, whisky is not just any asset, check out the following link:
https://www.rarewhisky101.com/application/files/5515/3382/2467/FINAL_2MB_RW101_InterimReport_2018.pdf

Buy-back mechanism seemed to become the real standard in the nearest future. Great work with making it today's truth.
basil-usa

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:27:30 PM

Since the crypto currency is concerned, and the new wave of "Freigeld" money is coming, it is better to look back in history and understand the concept of money based on the fundamental asset.
gt89_ups

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:30:10 PM

Since the crypto currency is concerned, and the new wave of "Freigeld" money is coming, it is better to look back in history and understand the concept of money based on the fundamental asset.

What do you mean by "fundamental asset"?
basil-usa

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:33:49 PM

Back in the past, I talk about money supported by standards. One of them is the famous "Golden Standard" that helped governments control money flow. Unfortunately, one day the amount of money became too much and it was the time to decline standard.
maryjanewatson

Activity: 145

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:38:14 PM

Hello all. You have a pretty interesting discussion right there. Is it possible that WHY can rectify the mistakes of the past in understanding the money concept? Roll Eyes
maryjanewatson

Activity: 145

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:40:08 PM

My friend yesterday told me about this really uncommon idea converted to an interesting ICO project.

With the right positioning they are having all the powers to succeed.
gt89_ups

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:44:24 PM

Back in the past, I talk about money supported by standards. One of them is the famous "Golden Standard" that helped governments control money flow. Unfortunately, one day the amount of money became too much and it was the time to decline standard.

You are jumping to conclusions a bit, but the words you say impress. Interesting if the team follows the same view.
gt89_ups

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:45:45 PM

With the right positioning they are having all the powers to succeed.

I'm curious to see what happens.
basil-usa

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:48:23 PM

Hello all. You have a pretty interesting discussion right there. Is it possible that WHY can rectify the mistakes of the past in understanding the money concept? Roll Eyes

Few people believed in Bitcoin but..
LasseBalzer

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:53:43 PM

I hope so! I don't want to promise anything I can't keep, but so far it looks very good! Shocked

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: