Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:19:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WHISKYTOKEN The First Whisky Based Cryptotoken  (Read 4318 times)
maryjanewatson

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:14:32 PM

Why do you put so much attention to the buy-back?

Buy-backs are initially covered by alternative sources of income. These act as a buffer to absorb
short-term price fluctuations without reducing the substance of the portfolio. Should this not be
sufficient, a part of the high-end whisky portfolio will be sold to cover the buy-back order.

Seems like the mechanism can prevent token from losing its value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mikeormike

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:21:46 PM

noon chat.

find the project on the ICO Pulse. searched info and you have really good ratings. will try investing
maryjanewatson

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:22:32 PM

noon chat.

find the project on the ICO Pulse. searched info and you have really good ratings. will try investing

You are right mike, every rating gives this project about 80+/100.
FCj119

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:29:26 PM

Hello guys! I have a small question and a rather small talk abiut the WHYTOKEN. Who knows how does the discount work? I get sale on the tokenprice? Or I just get 30% additional tokens?

FCj119

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:30:37 PM

Oh! And why do you, the community especially think: is it possible for WHY token to grow fast? How can It be conducted?
gt89_ups

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:33:57 PM

Hello guys! I have a small question and a rather small talk abiut the WHYTOKEN. Who knows how does the discount work? I get sale on the tokenprice? Or I just get 30% additional tokens?

This is quite the same,hahah Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

But I guess it works as the following: they make a discount price, so you may buy more tokens for the same price  Grin Grin
gt89_ups

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:35:09 PM

Oh! And why do you, the community especially think: is it possible for WHY token to grow fast? How can It be conducted?

This is doubtable question really, because tokens are regarded very low now.

I think that the market will revitalise soon and we will se the results!
FCj119

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:39:12 PM

Yeah but do you have your own thoughts on It how can it happen so the token will rise above?
gt89_ups

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:42:33 PM

Yeah but do you have your own thoughts on It how can it happen so the token will rise above?

Due to the high demand only. And the whiskey price. however their yields are not so sharp. WHY is not about 200% yields. IT is about stabilization
FCj119

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:43:06 PM

Due to the high demand only. And the whiskey price. however their yields are not so sharp. WHY is not about 200% yields. IT is about stabilization
Stabilization of what? Do you understand how it works?  Tongue
gt89_ups

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:47:56 PM

Stabilization of what? Do you understand how it works?  Tongue

Works just like it is shown on the pictures. Look at WP, description. The yield is not huge, but the WHYTOKEN will keep the price i=on the same level. It is the basis of the token
FCj119

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:48:49 PM

But I guess it works as the following: they make a discount price, so you may buy more tokens for the same price  Grin Grin

Yeah. I have checked this out,  my question was ridiculous Roll Eyes Roll Eyes sry
gt89_ups

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:53:52 PM

Yeah. I have checked this out,  my question was ridiculous Roll Eyes Roll Eyes sry

NP, bro. Ask. Explore. The community allows you to do this. WHY supervision made an effort to create WP and explaining materials. Youse them or ask in the telegram chat as well. Worthy guys there
azamkh

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:59:35 PM

Greetings community, can anyone tell me more about the asset-backed mechanism? The reason of why I am asking is basically because, as far as I understand, this is one of the technologies to make portfolio always equals to tokens.
johntravolta63

Activity: 111

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:00:39 PM

Greetings community, can anyone tell me more about the asset-backed mechanism? The reason of why I am asking is basically because, as far as I understand, this is one of the technologies to make portfolio always equals to tokens.

Hey azam! Here is what their WP says: To minimize the risk of loss for WHISKY TOKEN (WHY) owners, WHYTOKEN GmbH implements a sophisticated security mechanism. This asset-backed mechanism covers the WHY stock market price based on the current value of the high-end whisky portfolio. It is ensured that the value of the total WHY market capitalization does not fall below 90% of the portfolio value (hereinafter referred to as "asset-backed value"  Wink
azamkh

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:02:00 PM

Hey azam! Here is what their WP says: To minimize the risk of loss for WHISKY TOKEN (WHY) owners, WHYTOKEN GmbH implements a sophisticated security mechanism. This asset-backed mechanism covers the WHY stock market price based on the current value of the high-end whisky portfolio. It is ensured that the value of the total WHY market capitalization does not fall below 90% of the portfolio value (hereinafter referred to as "asset-backed value"  Wink

Hmm, sounds pretty beneficial, so this will work from the very beginning to secure token holders even more and make token even more stable?
johntravolta63

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:03:11 PM

Hey azam! Here is what their WP says: To minimize the risk of loss for WHISKY TOKEN (WHY) owners, WHYTOKEN GmbH implements a sophisticated security mechanism. This asset-backed mechanism covers the WHY stock market price based on the current value of the high-end whisky portfolio. It is ensured that the value of the total WHY market capitalization does not fall below 90% of the portfolio value (hereinafter referred to as "asset-backed value"  Wink

Hmm, sounds pretty beneficial, so this will work from the very beginning to secure token holders even more and make token even more stable?

As far as I remember, this mechanism is scheduled to be implemented three years after a successful ICO, but let me double check that
azamkh

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:04:20 PM

As far as I remember, this mechanism is scheduled to be implemented three years after a successful ICO, but let me double check that

Sure! And one more question, in case you know, of course, how exactly the mechanism works? I mean I pretty understand its role, but interested in working principles
johntravolta63

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:06:13 PM

Sure! And one more question, in case you know, of course, how exactly the mechanism works? I mean I pretty understand its role, but interested in working principles

Checked about implementation - 3 years after ICO. As for working principles, if the market capitalization is subsequently below the asset-backed value for a period of one month, WHISKY TOKEN is repurchased by the WHYTOKEN GmbH until the market capitalization is above the asset-backed value again (buy-back). For this purpose, a portion of the high-end whisky portfolio corresponding to the buy-back will be liquidated initially. From this revenue, purchase orders are placed on the stock exchanges, resulting in an increase in market capitalization. The tokens acquired in this way are destroyed in order to guarantee a deflation and thus a sustainable increase in value  Roll Eyes
azamkh

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:07:48 PM

Checked about implementation - 3 years after ICO. As for working principles, if the market capitalization is subsequently below the asset-backed value for a period of one month, WHISKY TOKEN is repurchased by the WHYTOKEN GmbH until the market capitalization is above the asset-backed value again (buy-back). For this purpose, a portion of the high-end whisky portfolio corresponding to the buy-back will be liquidated initially. From this revenue, purchase orders are placed on the stock exchanges, resulting in an increase in market capitalization. The tokens acquired in this way are destroyed in order to guarantee a deflation and thus a sustainable increase in value  Roll Eyes

Sounds great, I mean this can make us even more confident in tokens stability
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: