Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:24:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WHISKYTOKEN The First Whisky Based Cryptotoken  (Read 4318 times)
cantap

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:23:08 PM

Lasse was a bit tough to the Expert. But right. he put a strain on the project . so the question was initially about the marks yeah? The worst marks by him

however he has no proven record

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SellnBuy037

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:25:17 PM

Lasse was a bit tough to the Expert. But right. he put a strain on the project . so the question was initially about the marks yeah? The worst marks by him

Expert was terribly mistaken. he has not made a right conclusions. So his anger will erode soon Cheesy
davychto78

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:27:41 PM

Expert was terribly mistaken. he has not made a right conclusions. So his anger will erode soon Cheesy

Lasse is 100% professional and a momentous part of th e team
Lovecurrency

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:43:02 PM

Greetings everyone. How is whiskey market doing today?
Lovecurrency

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:46:18 PM

Hey there sir! The entire whisky market has experienced strong global growth in recent years. The global trend is towards higher-quality and more expensive products  Wink

Sounds pretty good.. And how about the volumes? Do you have any info on that?
CyprusTokens

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:47:32 PM

Hey there sir! The entire whisky market has experienced strong global growth in recent years. The global trend is towards higher-quality and more expensive products  Wink

Interesting question. As far as I know, total volumes have also risen significantly in recent years, with literal figures declining slightly in 2017 as well as in a few markets. In Germany alone, sales rose from EUR 735 million in 2010 to a forecast EUR 886 million in 2018, with the price per litre increasing in particular  Roll Eyes
Lovecurrency

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:49:42 PM

Hey there sir! The entire whisky market has experienced strong global growth in recent years. The global trend is towards higher-quality and more expensive products  Wink

Interesting question. As far as I know, total volumes have also risen significantly in recent years, with literal figures declining slightly in 2017 as well as in a few markets. In Germany alone, sales rose from EUR 735 million in 2010 to a forecast EUR 886 million in 2018, with the price per litre increasing in particular  Roll Eyes

Makes sense though... So whisky is pretty stable, as I can see with an upward trend
CyprusTokens

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:50:31 PM

Interesting question. As far as I know, total volumes have also risen significantly in recent years, with literal figures declining slightly in 2017 as well as in a few markets. In Germany alone, sales rose from EUR 735 million in 2010 to a forecast EUR 886 million in 2018, with the price per litre increasing in particular  Roll Eyes

Makes sense though... So whisky is pretty stable, as I can see with an upward trend

Right you are! That's basically why so many people are buying their tokens... Definitely a great opportunity, especially on today's unpredictable market
Lovecurrency

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:51:51 PM

Right you are! That's basically why so many people are buying their tokens... Definitely a great opportunity, especially on today's unpredictable market

Sounds attractive! Is there any bonus on contribution now?
CyprusTokens

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:52:52 PM

Yeah, pretty significant one - 33,3%. So I bought myself more tokens yesterday  Wink
Lovecurrency

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:53:25 PM

Yeah, pretty significant one - 33,3%. So I bought myself more tokens yesterday  Wink

Oh wow! Kinda buying stability with 33,3% bonus is a great opportunity  Grin Grin Probably I need to check more about them and buy myself some too!
CyprusTokens

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:54:32 PM

Yeah, pretty significant one - 33,3%. So I bought myself more tokens yesterday  Wink

Oh wow! Kinda buying stability with 33,3% bonus is a great opportunity  Grin Grin Probably I need to check more about them and buy myself some too!

You definitely should! Proceed to their website to start with  Wink
XxX_ZORG_XxX

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:05:26 PM

Hey guys! Thanks for your idea! Thanks for the first risk free Token. This seduced me when I was searchin for a project. What is your opinion?
searchcorve

Activity: 103

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:05:30 PM

This is a very big discount. I remember a lot of projects that offered big discounts, but then the price of the token fell below and investors got a loss.
eleonora0x

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:10:32 PM

Who knows when the TIer 2 starts? What are the benefits for tier 2 contribution??
eleonora0x

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:31:57 PM

Hey guys! Thanks for your idea! Thanks for the first risk free Token. This seduced me when I was searchin for a project. What is your opinion?

The project is decent. I love such up to date options on the market. The tine has come
XxX_ZORG_XxX

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:32:52 PM

This is a very big discount. I remember a lot of projects that offered big discounts, but then the price of the token fell below and investors got a loss.
Please, use PM for such long conversations. This is a forum. Not a chat
XxX_ZORG_XxX

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:38:17 PM

Who knows when the TIer 2 starts? What are the benefits for tier 2 contribution??
As I see it, the TIER 2 is starting soon, so you have not so much time for catching the 33% discount.
eleonora0x

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:39:29 PM

As I see it, the TIER 2 is starting soon, so you have not so much time for catching the 33% discount.
Its pretty clear that the current one is 33% but I need the TIER 2 discount rate. Can you help me? Cant find it anywhere
XxX_ZORG_XxX

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:40:27 PM

Its pretty clear that the current one is 33% but I need the TIER 2 discount rate. Can you help me? Cant find it anywhere
So it is 16% twofold less. If you are so curious:))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: