Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:54:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WHISKYTOKEN The First Whisky Based Cryptotoken  (Read 4318 times)
basil-usa

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:50:59 PM

Just found out that the project has collected 237K EUR as far as now. Yesterday it was 49K each day a small victory for WHY.

Seems your marketing strategy really works. and the Softcup of 2mln will be collected soon. Personally, I believe in you guys! Best wishes!  Roll Eyes
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SaprikMazhik

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:58:57 PM

Hey boys, Have you heard about the recent news? Vlad Skakun so called "EXPERT" rated Whyskey a 4 1 1 marks on Icobench. THis is hilarious. Have you seen it?
gt89_ups

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:01:45 PM

Hey boys, Have you heard about the recent news? Vlad Skakun so called "EXPERT" rated Whyskey a 4 1 1 marks on Icobench. THis is hilarious. Have you seen it?

LOL who is he? why 1 is his grade? Has he given an opinion? Like WHYSKEY is a project that outstands, really outstands. What he argues???
SaprikMazhik

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:03:45 PM

LOL who is he? why 1 is his grade? Has he given an opinion? Like WHYSKEY is a project that outstands, really outstands. What he argues???
He's from the Ukraine, I guess he is not a professional in his field. If only he had ever had this field....
SellnBuy037

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:09:32 PM

"I do not like tokenomics and bonuses in the project. What are lock-ups or vesting for advisers and team?
There is no sense and added value in this idea".

This is his opinion. Discuss. I have no words... This is decreasing the overall rating. And has nothing close to reality
SaprikMazhik

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:14:15 PM

"I do not like tokenomics and bonuses in the project. What are lock-ups or vesting for advisers and team?

This is his opinion. Discuss. I have no words... This is decreasing the overall rating. And has nothing close to reality

Hah, there is no such company he is lying. No authority for him. Like he is nobody in the world of crypto. Just another enthusiast. Lazybones.  Shocked Shocked Angry
SellnBuy037

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:23:17 PM

Hah, there is no such company he is lying. No authority for him. Like he is nobody in the world of crypto. Just another enthusiast. Lazybones.  Shocked Shocked Angry

Do not even draw attention. He is a really bad. Nothing interesting. Lets then discuss some aspects of the WHYtoken. It is far more interesting
SaprikMazhik

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:24:42 PM

Do not even draw attention. He is a really bad. Nothing interesting. Lets then discuss some aspects of the WHYtoken. It is far more interesting
Sure, But I am a bit furious for these guys.
I think the distribution 95 to 5% is excellent. Nobody can offer such resource secutiry
SellnBuy037

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:27:46 PM

Sure, But I am a bit furious for these guys.
I think the distribution 95 to 5% is excellent. Nobody can offer such resource secutiry
No doubt, mate! 10/10 Project Shocked Shocked Despite all badly given ratings
cantap

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:31:17 PM

What is going on here guys? Any news from the swamp? Grin Grin Grin
davychto78

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:34:26 PM

They're discussing a new posting on icobench from a strange Ukrainian guy.  Tongue Give it a glance. I guess you have an experience in ICOs so assess his mark please%)))
cantap

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:37:02 PM

They're discussing a new posting on icobench from a strange Ukrainian guy.  Tongue Give it a glance. I guess you have an experience in ICOs so assess his mark please%)))

No comment. Just no comment. Whytoken is the best risk free project of the year. This is what market needs. He's wrong.
miamicrp

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:33:34 PM

Greetings everyone, happy to join your communuty here, became really interested in the concept. Sorry, had not much time to get into the project fully, so i only understand the idea in general. What would you recommend me to start with? I mean to know more about why token
cantap

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:35:24 PM

Greetings everyone, happy to join your communuty here, became really interested in the concept. Sorry, had not much time to get into the project fully, so i only understand the idea in general. What would you recommend me to start with? I mean to know more about why token

Hey mr miami, nice to meet you and a pleasure to see you in here 😊 I mean there are more and more amazing people joining whisky token every day. As for what to start with, have you watched their explainer video? This is always a great think to start with. In case you haven't, I can share that with you...
miamicrp

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:36:04 PM

Hey mr miami, nice to meet you and a pleasure to see you in here 😊 I mean there are more and more amazing people joining whisky token every day. As for what to start with, have you watched their explainer video? This is always a great think to start with. In case you haven't, I can share that with you...

Nice to meet you too! Nope, haven't seen.. Share, please, if you can  Wink
cantap

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:37:19 PM

Nice to meet you too! Nope, haven't seen.. Share, please, if you can  Wink

Here you go sir https://youtu.be/gucB-g_LYMI, have a look
miamicrp

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:38:36 PM

Nice to meet you too! Nope, haven't seen.. Share, please, if you can  Wink

Will do shortly! Thanks for sharing! By the way, I am impressed by how much they have collected... Almost €0.5M by now, super pace. I am basically asking in particular because I am now passing KYC to invest Smiley))
cantap

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:40:07 PM

Will do shortly! Thanks for sharing! By the way, I am impressed by how much they have collected... Almost €0.5M by now, super pace. I am basically asking in particular because I am now passing KYC to invest Smiley))

Oh yes, you are definitely on time! They are having a 30 % discount now, during the next stage it will be decreased to 16%
miamicrp

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:41:32 PM

Oh yes, you are definitely on time! They are having a 30 % discount now, during the next stage it will be decreased to 16%

Exactly! Will still remain pretty high, but I thought of investing now  Smiley
cantap

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:42:30 PM

Exactly! Will still remain pretty high, but I thought of investing now  Smiley

That's right decision, I've also invested for 2 times already! So welcome to the club  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: