Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:22:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WHISKYTOKEN The First Whisky Based Cryptotoken  (Read 4318 times)
miamicrp

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:43:27 PM

Greetings everyone, happy to join your communuty here, became really interested in the concept. Sorry, had not much time to get into the project fully, so i only understand the idea in general. What would you recommend me to start with? I mean to know more about why token

Hey mr miami, nice to meet you and a pleasure to see you in here 😊 I mean there are more and more amazing people joining whisky token every day. As for what to start with, have you watched their explainer video? This is always a great think to start with. In case you haven't, I can share that with you...

Nice to meet you too! Nope, haven't seen.. Share, please, if you can  Wink

Here you go sir https://youtu.be/gucB-g_LYMI, have a look

Will do shortly! Thanks for sharing! By the way, I am impressed by how much they have collected... Almost €0.5M by now, super pace. I am basically asking in particular because I am now passing KYC to invest Smiley))

Oh yes, you are definitely on time! They are having a 30 % discount now, during the next stage it will be decreased to 16%

Exactly! Will still remain pretty high, but I thought of investing now  Smiley

That's right decision, I've also invested for 2 times already! So welcome to the club  Cool

Thank you and thank you for your help! I am pretty surprised by that friendly atmosphere in here tbh, long time haven't met that... It gives even more confidence for me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cantap

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:44:18 PM

Greetings everyone, happy to join your communuty here, became really interested in the concept. Sorry, had not much time to get into the project fully, so i only understand the idea in general. What would you recommend me to start with? I mean to know more about why token

Hey mr miami, nice to meet you and a pleasure to see you in here 😊 I mean there are more and more amazing people joining whisky token every day. As for what to start with, have you watched their explainer video? This is always a great think to start with. In case you haven't, I can share that with you...

Nice to meet you too! Nope, haven't seen.. Share, please, if you can  Wink

Here you go sir https://youtu.be/gucB-g_LYMI, have a look

Will do shortly! Thanks for sharing! By the way, I am impressed by how much they have collected... Almost €0.5M by now, super pace. I am basically asking in particular because I am now passing KYC to invest Smiley))

Yeah, community is incredible and you have now become part of it, seeing you pretty friendly though  Smiley
mikeormike

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:46:52 PM

Greetings guys. What is your team squad? Who is the leader of the ship? Can anyone elaborate on the team more, please?
Skitlslover

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:47:52 PM

Greetings guys. What is your team squad? Who is the leader of the ship? Can anyone elaborate on the team more, please?

Hey! Sure! The team is highly experienced in ICOs and whiskey as well. In this situation it is vital to be 100% professionals in both spheres so does WHY
mikeormike

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:48:58 PM

Hey! Sure! The team is highly experienced in ICOs and whiskey as well. In this situation it is vital to be 100% professionals in both spheres so does WHY

And where can I find out more about them? Is there a special page on the website?
Skitlslover

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:49:51 PM

And where can I find out more about them? Is there a special page on the website?

Yaas, of course! There is a special section on their website and you can check their LinkedIn profiles as well
mikeormike

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:22:38 PM

Yaas, of course! There is a special section on their website and you can check their LinkedIn profiles as well

Perfect, will have a look!
Skitlslover

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:23:31 PM

And btw have you watched the latest review russian guys made for whisky token?
mikeormike

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:25:28 PM

Nope... Is there one? I will be really interested to watch that out
Skitlslover

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:27:31 PM

Here you go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3dzBVycx8A&feature=youtu.be  Roll Eyes
mikeormike

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:36:03 PM

Here you go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3dzBVycx8A&feature=youtu.be  Roll Eyes

Perfect, will have a look shortly, thanks a lot!
Skitlslover

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:37:09 PM

Perfect, will have a look shortly, thanks a lot!

Was happy to assist you !
eleonora0x

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:13:17 PM

Hey all! I wanna thank Lasse for the good work and state that we have a small but very active community! I really hope that we will grow in the future, because the project worth it
Skitlslover

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:20:18 PM

Greetings! Lasse is the coolest guy! Always with community always online! hahah
eleonora0x

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:30:17 PM

You mention telegram channel? Yeah plenty of new information i get every day. Perfect attitude towards users! Not all projects have such communities support

Skitlslover

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:59:26 PM

You mention telegram channel? Yeah plenty of new information i get every day. Perfect attitude towards users! Not all projects have such communities support

Why isnt he here? On BTC Thread? There is people as well so maybe he may draw attention?
eleonora0x

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:05:53 PM

Why isnt he here? On BTC Thread? There is people as well so maybe he may draw attention?

He has to do many tasks, BTC is a bit difficult to maintain, maybe he will join a bit later;)))
Skitlslover

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:08:17 PM

He has to do many tasks, BTC is a bit difficult to maintain, maybe he will join a bit later;)))

Hope to see him here as well! BTC thread needs its hero! As the WHYtoken's hero is Lasse most helpful and charming Founder!
Grandmasterbit93

Activity: 175

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:20:14 PM

Hey guys  Wink The world needs a real asset backed TOKEN, Let it be the first of many! I adore the tenet and hope you will succeed in the future!
Skitlslover

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:10:36 AM

hey Wink thats me again do you know how their business model exactly works? I understand that risk free but they need to earn money from what?? 95% is whiskey 5% is storage where is the benefit for them??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: