Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:49:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WHISKYTOKEN The First Whisky Based Cryptotoken  (Read 4316 times)
davychto78

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:12:48 AM

hey Wink thats me again do you know how their business model exactly works? I understand that risk free but they need to earn money from what?? 95% is whiskey 5% is storage where is the benefit for them??

As is is written in wp

The WHYTOKEN GmbH will only charge a transaction fee of 1.5%. This will cover our operating costs first, and all additional income will be reinvested in the high-end whisky portfolio. All operational tasks (logistics, portfolio management, etc.) are performed by WHYTO- KEN GmbH.

1.5% is their so called tax Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Skitlslover

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:14:24 AM

hey Wink thats me again do you know how their business model exactly works? I understand that risk free but they need to earn money from what?? 95% is whiskey 5% is storage where is the benefit for them??

As is is written in wp

The WHYTOKEN GmbH will only charge a transaction fee of 1.5%. This will cover our operating costs first, and all additional income will be reinvested in the high-end whisky portfolio. All operational tasks (logistics, portfolio management, etc.) are performed by WHYTO- KEN GmbH.

1.5% on what sorry? As I understand it they just give you a token with zero risk so you can fill your own portfolio. Right?
davychto78

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:16:16 AM

As is is written in wp

1.5% on what sorry? As I understand it they just give you a token with zero risk so you can fill your own portfolio. Right?
Not only. Hardly ever they would do such because there is no economic sense. Main thing is transactions!  1,5% transaction fees: These fees apply to every wallet-to-wallet transaction.
Skitlslover

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:17:50 AM

And so what? like they have 5% spent on transportation and storage, but it wont last forever. Like they have to spend every month thousands of Euros to securely store their and our portfolio
davychto78

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:18:38 AM

And so what? like they have 5% spent on transportation and storage, but it wont last forever. Like they have to spend every month thousands of Euros to securely store their and our portfolio
yes, thats why these revenues from transaction fees will fully cover the operating costs as projected. Any surplus profit is reinvested 1:1 in the high-end whisky portfolio, so that there is a steady increase in the value of the portfolio
Skitlslover

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:19:41 AM

yes, thats why these revenues from transaction fees will fully cover the operating costs as projected. Any surplus profit is reinvested 1:1 in the high-end whisky portfolio, so that there is a steady increase in the value of the portfolio

see your point, there did you get the info? Seems my merit should be yours
davychto78

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:20:45 AM

From the whitepapper mate, you can find everything there or ask me or Lasse in Telegram chat. They operate quickly!
ferdi252

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:22:49 AM

Guys I didn't know about 1.5% fee, I was wondering as well: how do they plan to maintain business Huh Shocked
Skitlslover

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:24:39 AM

From the whitepapper mate, you can find everything there or ask me or Lasse in Telegram chat. They operate quickly!
thx bro, I am there as well. But have not had. a chance to ask any question. Prefer to do it here. Because you know... the forum thread suits better, more structure in here so... more convenient way as for me to get the new information and new people Wink
Skitlslover

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:26:25 AM

Guys I didn't know about 1.5% fee, I was wondering as well: how do they plan to maintain business Huh Shocked
heh now it seesm clear right? I do not think that this 1.5% will bring a huge income to them. But supervision is better acknowledged with what they do... Right?
JackJackD

Activity: 122

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:55:22 PM

Greetings everyone. How are you doing tonight? Can anyone elaborate on WHY risks?
basil-usa

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:56:30 PM

Greetings everyone. How are you doing tonight? Can anyone elaborate on WHY risks?

Hey! This is a pretty interesting question. The risk of loss for WHISKY TOKEN holders is minimized by the real high-end whisky portfolio. Thus, there is a fall arrest protection against total course breakdowns. At the same time, price gains of the token are not limited by the high-end whisky portfolio  Wink
JackJackD

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:57:30 PM

Hey! This is a pretty interesting question. The risk of loss for WHISKY TOKEN holders is minimized by the real high-end whisky portfolio. Thus, there is a fall arrest protection against total course breakdowns. At the same time, price gains of the token are not limited by the high-end whisky portfolio  Wink

Sounds good, but how is it usually managed? Are there any instruments or so to prevent the token from losing value?
basil-usa

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:58:40 PM

Hey! This is a pretty interesting question. The risk of loss for WHISKY TOKEN holders is minimized by the real high-end whisky portfolio. Thus, there is a fall arrest protection against total course breakdowns. At the same time, price gains of the token are not limited by the high-end whisky portfolio  Wink

Sounds good, but how is it usually managed? Are there any instruments or so to prevent the token from losing value?

Yes, of course! Have you heard of the asset-backed mechanism they are using?
JackJackD

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:59:44 PM

Nope... Can you elaborate, please?
basil-usa

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:01:52 PM

Sure! Here what their WP says: To minimize the risk of loss for WHISKY TOKEN (WHY) owners, WHYTOKEN GmbH implements a sophisticated security mechanism. This asset-backed mechanism covers the WHY stock market price based on the current value of the high-end whisky portfolio. It is ensured that the value of the total WHY market capitalization does not fall below 90% of the portfolio value (hereinafter referred to as "asset-backed value")  Smiley
JackJackD

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:03:29 PM

Sure! Here what their WP says: To minimize the risk of loss for WHISKY TOKEN (WHY) owners, WHYTOKEN GmbH implements a sophisticated security mechanism. This asset-backed mechanism covers the WHY stock market price based on the current value of the high-end whisky portfolio. It is ensured that the value of the total WHY market capitalization does not fall below 90% of the portfolio value (hereinafter referred to as "asset-backed value")  Smiley

Sounds super fresh! And it is already working in their infrastructure?
basil-usa

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:04:49 PM

As far as I remember, this mechanism is scheduled to be implemented three years after a successful ICO
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:05:56 PM

Those who are really surviving this market crash will be the winner and last for longer. Also that will give confidence to the investors in the long run.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
JackJackD

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:07:09 PM

As far as I remember, this mechanism is scheduled to be implemented three years after a successful ICO

I am even more excited now! Thanks a lot for your help, Basil
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: