Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:54:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WHISKYTOKEN The First Whisky Based Cryptotoken  (Read 4318 times)
SellnBuy037

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:31:57 PM

Good morning community! How are you doing guys? Can anyone provide me with more details on token structure, please? Just bought today and want to understand better  Cool

Hello eleonora! Sure, i can help you out with that. 28,100,000 tokens are initially created. A maximum of 25,250,000 tokens are sold via crowdsale Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eleonora0x

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:34:37 PM

Good morning community! How are you doing guys? Can anyone provide me with more details on token structure, please? Just bought today and want to understand better  Cool

Hello eleonora! Sure, i can help you out with that. 28,100,000 tokens are initially created. A maximum of 25,250,000 tokens are sold via crowdsale Wink

Sounds good... And softcap is set pretty rational, from my point of view. But what about internal ecosystem business model? Do they earn somehow?
eleonora0x

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:52:42 PM

Sounds good... And softcap is set pretty rational, from my point of view. But what about internal ecosystem business model? Do they earn somehow?

They will only charge a transaction fee of 1.5%. This will cover operating costs first, and all additional income will be reinvested in the high-end whisky portfolio. All operational tasks (logistics, portfolio management, etc.) are performed by company itself  Roll Eyes Honest, right?

Definitely! Well, makes sense. I mean the WHY may be considered as a powerful financial instrument!
SellnBuy037

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:56:39 PM

They will only charge a transaction fee of 1.5%. This will cover operating costs first, and all additional income will be reinvested in the high-end whisky portfolio. All operational tasks (logistics, portfolio management, etc.) are performed by company itself  Roll Eyes Honest, right?

Definitely! Well, makes sense. I mean the WHY may be considered as a powerful financial instrument!

Right you are! Smiley And this correlates with their mission
eleonora0x

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:58:24 PM

What is the mission by the way?
SellnBuy037

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:01:26 PM

Their mission is that all WHISKY TOKEN owners participate in the high-yield cryptomarket while being covered by a high-end whisky portfolio, regardless of financial investment opportunities. The owners of WHY should thus be able to profit from the high returns of the crypto market with a limited downside risk. A truly professional thing  Wink
eleonora0x

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:10:29 PM

Their mission is that all WHISKY TOKEN owners participate in the high-yield cryptomarket while being covered by a high-end whisky portfolio, regardless of financial investment opportunities. The owners of WHY should thus be able to profit from the high returns of the crypto market with a limited downside risk. A truly professional thing  Wink

Fair! Thanks a lot for your help, I believe I have to acquaint with more details regarding WHY, looks like you know a lot  Wink
SellnBuy037

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:11:26 PM

Fair! Thanks a lot for your help, I believe I have to acquaint with more details regarding WHY, looks like you know a lot  Wink

Yeah, spent much time to dive in Smiley Really fond of what they are bringing  Roll Eyes
OfficialWhiskytoken (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 09:01:47 PM

@SellnBuy037

Like eleonora0x already said. We will only charge a fee of 1,5% per transaction, to cover the costs of operations. Furthermore we probably will do some other type of business in form of Whisky Tastings and such. The revenue generated from these events will help us with the running costs, but it should be only seen as an aid not as the sole income.

We mainly plan to make it a longterm investment. And since we are on the blockchain mangement fees, that would normally apply to such financial products, don't apply to us. So therefore therefore we have much lower overhead costs.

basil-usa

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:14:56 PM

@SellnBuy037

Like eleonora0x already said. We will only charge a fee of 1,5% per transaction, to cover the costs of operations. Furthermore we probably will do some other type of business in form of Whisky Tastings and such. The revenue generated from these events will help us with the running costs, but it should be only seen as an aid not as the sole income.

We mainly plan to make it a longterm investment. And since we are on the blockchain mangement fees, that would normally apply to such financial products, don't apply to us. So therefore therefore we have much lower overhead costs.
Greetings WHYTOKEN officially!  Shocked Pleased to see you today! How are you how are your new year 2019 BTC expectations? Indicies use to raise in numbers!
Plenamola

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:16:11 PM

@SellnBuy037

Greetings WHYTOKEN officially!  Shocked Pleased to see you today! How are you how are your new year 2019 BTC expectations? Indicies use to raise in numbers!
Not so promising. 10% is nothing really, we have faced the 20% drops during the winter. So better not to expect the best times for btc.  Roll Eyes
basil-usa

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:22:52 PM

@SellnBuy037

Not so promising. 10% is nothing really, we have faced the 20% drops during the winter. So better not to expect the best times for btc.  Roll Eyes

Yeah, but lest stay positive. Hey btw what dies that mean for WHYTOKEN? Its a good consequence or the bad one? I mean the market growth?
Plenamola

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:24:14 PM

@SellnBuy037

Yeah, but lest stay positive. Hey btw what dies that mean for WHYTOKEN? Its a good consequence or the bad one? I mean the market growth?
The good one for sure. Like more money more honey. More Whiskey! Cheesy Cheesy
However WHY was created to be useful under all market conditions I guess. Cant wait to see how it actually works!
basil-usa

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:25:14 PM

@SellnBuy037

The good one for sure. Like more money more honey. More Whiskey! Cheesy Cheesy
However WHY was created to be useful under all market conditions I guess. Cant wait to see how it actually works!
You mean the Project yeah? I guess it will be very popular among tokenholders. We are luck to find it much sooner the hype starts
OfficialWhiskytoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 07:46:16 AM

Hello basil-usa,

it is difficult to tell what the future of bitcoin brings. But its nice to see a rise in the last couple of days. Historiacally the perfomance of other coins and token more or less correlated with the perfomance of bitcoin.

However since we aim to be a secure Token with our Whisky assets, a lot of people are looking for a more stable investment, therefore we should have pretty good chances in becoming succesfull. Smiley

OfficialWhiskytoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 03:12:50 PM

Just a little food for thought regarding the Whisky market.

Here is an article from a few months back stating there has been an increase in exports of scotch whisky by over 10 percent compared to last year at the same period.

This underlines that the Whiskymarket is booming and sets a good future for our token!

cantap

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:38:32 PM

Greetings everyone! So am I right that the 1,5% you charge from each transaction just to cover costs an reinvest in portfolio. What do you mean by reinvest? You will have your own pie of it?
azamkh

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:39:14 PM

Greetings everyone! So am I right that the 1,5% you charge from each transaction just to cover costs an reinvest in portfolio. What do you mean by reinvest? You will have your own pie of it?

Hi catnip. 1.5% is right, idk about what they do with all income above their costs payment. Where did you get this information? Or your own thoughts?
basil-usa

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:40:46 PM

Hi catnip. 1.5% is right, idk about what they do with all income above their costs payment. Where did you get this information? Or your own thoughts?

There is a huge part of whitepaper about it, like 5 page or even more. All profit will be reinvested in the portfolio! Aim is to make the portfolio as big as possible
azamkh

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:41:47 PM

There is a huge part of whitepaper about it, like 5 page or even more. All profit will be reinvested in the portfolio! Aim is to make the portfolio as big as possible

Sounds good. But it occurs that the bigger it is the more stable it is. So all users benefit as the portfolio grow, but wont it affect the price of 1 token?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: