Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:25:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WHISKYTOKEN The First Whisky Based Cryptotoken  (Read 4316 times)
basil-usa

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:42:22 PM

Greetings everyone! So am I right that the 1,5% you charge from each transaction just to cover costs an reinvest in portfolio. What do you mean by reinvest? You will have your own pie of it?

Hi catnip. 1.5% is right, idk about what they do with all income above their costs payment. Where did you get this information? Or your own thoughts?

There is a huge part of whitepaper about it, like 5 page or even more. All profit will be reinvested in the portfolio! Aim is to make the portfolio as big as possible

Sounds good. But it occurs that the bigger it is the more stable it is. So all users benefit as the portfolio grow, but wont it affect the price of 1 token?

Yes! And the value of your token will grow also!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
azamkh

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:43:32 PM

Greetings everyone! So am I right that the 1,5% you charge from each transaction just to cover costs an reinvest in portfolio. What do you mean by reinvest? You will have your own pie of it?

Hi catnip. 1.5% is right, idk about what they do with all income above their costs payment. Where did you get this information? Or your own thoughts?

There is a huge part of whitepaper about it, like 5 page or even more. All profit will be reinvested in the portfolio! Aim is to make the portfolio as big as possible

Sounds good. But it occurs that the bigger it is the more stable it is. So all users benefit as the portfolio grow, but wont it affect the price of 1 token?

Sounds rational and honest! And even more attracting  Cool Thanks for your help
basil-usa

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:44:53 PM

Sounds rational and honest! And even more attracting  Cool Thanks for your help

Always happy to help  Smiley
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:48:57 PM

Sounds rational and honest! And even more attracting  Cool Thanks for your help

that would really be attractive if this token is pretty valuable in exchanges. such transaction is bit high as compared to others. but if you can do something much more worthy for those tx fees, then, why not? just don't forget your investors when you are already starting to harvest your profits.
SellnBuy037

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:20:30 PM

that would really be attractive if this token is pretty valuable in exchanges. such transaction is bit high as compared to others. but if you can do something much more worthy for those tx fees, then, why not? just don't forget your investors when you are already starting to harvest your profits.

Yeah! I guess the WHYTOKEN may make a boom on the exchange. They are very user-friendly budget distribution 95% in whiskey 5% on transportation.
cantap

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:23:42 PM

Hi! Its a great review and a piece of advice as well. The first thing to do is success on Exchange to me. The rest no matters. However me as a tokenholder was always wondering how fast ICOs forget about those who made the project possible!
SellnBuy037

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:25:33 PM

Hi! Its a great review and a piece of advice as well. The first thing to do is success on Exchange to me. The rest no matters. However me as a tokenholder was always wondering how fast ICOs forget about those who made the project possible!
I am sure that WHY supervision is not in a such convey. They care much no concerns about this
cantap

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:28:30 PM

I am sure that WHY supervision is not in a such convey. They care much no concerns about this
I meant no harm bro. I really respect the team efforts they work every day to fulfil our dreams as well. I was wishing this token so much. Already bought myself a bunch of them  Grin
SellnBuy037

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:31:02 PM

I meant no harm bro. I really respect the team efforts they work every day to fulfil our dreams as well. I was wishing this token so much. Already bought myself a bunch of them  Grin
No problem, sorry if I hurt you somehow! I am a  fan of WHYTOKEN hah. As well as you mate. Almost my favourite ICO in late 2018. Hope 2019 will be the goldenage for crypto!
mikeormike

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:24:43 PM

Hey there ladies and gentlemen. I am with pretty interesting question - why is everyone in love with their buy back mechanism?
Skitlslover

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:26:12 PM

Hey there ladies and gentlemen. I am with pretty interesting question - why is everyone in love with their buy back mechanism?

Hi Mike. Interesting question. Well, buy-backs are initially covered by alternative sources of income. These act as a buffer to absorb short-term price fluctuations without reducing the substance of the portfolio. Should this not be sufficient, a part of the high-end whisky portfolio will be sold to cover the buy-back order  Smiley
mikeormike

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:27:07 PM

Hi Mike. Interesting question. Well, buy-backs are initially covered by alternative sources of income. These act as a buffer to absorb short-term price fluctuations without reducing the substance of the portfolio. Should this not be sufficient, a part of the high-end whisky portfolio will be sold to cover the buy-back order  Smiley

So the mechanism can prevent token from losing its value? Hmm, may be interesting, especially on today market
Skitlslover

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:28:20 PM

So the mechanism can prevent token from losing its value? Hmm, may be interesting, especially on today market

Exactly! That's one of the reasons why many people are that in love with WHY token  Wink
mikeormike

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:29:26 PM

Exactly! That's one of the reasons why many people are that in love with WHY token  Wink

Fair enough! Thank you for you help, appreciate it!
XxX_ZORG_XxX

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:02:06 AM

Hey guys does anyone know about the bounty campaign? Is it gonna happen?
EMSbitKHAN

Activity: 107

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:06:40 AM

As far as I know they currently do not have such campaign, maybe in 2019, who knows? But I would join it no doubt
XxX_ZORG_XxX

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:09:13 AM

As far as I know they currently do not have such campaign, maybe in 2019, who knows? But I would join it no doubt
But why's that? An airdrop is a major upgrade for any ICO, like if you need people you create such option for those who will buy tokens as well. Can you explain why they postpone it?
EMSbitKHAN

Activity: 107

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:13:24 AM

But why's that? An airdrop is a major upgrade for any ICO, like if you need people you create such option for those who will buy tokens as well. Can you explain why they postpone it?
Its better to ask Lasse I guess. Maybe they think that it may bring fake users to the community, or the increase wowont be significant...
XxX_ZORG_XxX

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 12:16:33 AM

Its better to ask Lasse I guess. Maybe they think that it may bring fake users to the community, or the increase wowont be significant...
Sure mate! Gotcha. I will contact guys on the telegram, hope they will clarify this out
AwanishSu1

Activity: 131

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:58:49 PM

Hello there everyone, just joined you in here and happy to meet y'all. Is anyone deep into the whisky market in general in here?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: