Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:58:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WHISKYTOKEN The First Whisky Based Cryptotoken  (Read 4318 times)
tonyhawk909

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:01:09 PM

Hello there everyone, just joined you in here and happy to meet y'all. Is anyone deep into the whisky market in general in here?

Greetings, sure! What exactly are you interested in the most? I am an experienced whisky drinker  Grin
AwanishSu1

Activity: 131

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:03:09 PM

Hello there everyone, just joined you in here and happy to meet y'all. Is anyone deep into the whisky market in general in here?

Greetings, sure! What exactly are you interested in the most? I am an experienced whisky drinker  Grin

I am just trying to evaluate whisky as an asset and I am interested whether there is a trend in whisky sales or no... Probably you know that
tonyhawk909

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:12:51 PM

I am just trying to evaluate whisky as an asset and I am interested whether there is a trend in whisky sales or no... Probably you know that

Well, whisky is definitely one of the most stable-demand with an upward trend asset  Wink 1,200,000,000 bottles are sold every year, just imagine  Roll Eyes
AwanishSu1

Activity: 131

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:15:51 PM

Well, whisky is definitely one of the most stable-demand with an upward trend asset  Wink 1,200,000,000 bottles are sold every year, just imagine  Roll Eyes

Wow, that's a lot! Thanks for sharing  Cool The prospects are huge
davychto78

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:47:20 PM

Merry Christmas guys! Grin

Seems the market is giving us a nice gift! BTC is back to 4100USD Just an amazing
Growth what are the reasons by the way? Has anyone heard about that?
tonyhawk909

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:59:31 PM

Seems the market is giving us a nice gift! BTC is back to 4100USD Just an amazing
I guess the reason is the expectations, people are expecting an upcoming year is gona be crypto revival!!
davychto78

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:06:07 PM

I guess the reason is the expectations, people are expecting an upcoming year is gona be crypto revival!!
Yeah, but why are they expecting it to grow? The whole year was awful  Angry
tonyhawk909

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:13:33 PM

Yeah, especially the 3RD and 4TH quarter. Dropped my income so much! The only thing is that some aspects were positive, Whytoken for example, the capitalization was lost but the Ideas stayed tuned!
davychto78

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:17:12 PM

Yeah, especially the 3RD and 4TH quarter. Dropped my income so much! The only thing is that some aspects were positive, Whytoken for example, the capitalization was lost but the Ideas stayed tuned!
Yeah BTC was around 8k when I first bought it, now it is twofold down. the result of speculation and gambling by high stack holders!!!
tonyhawk909

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:18:31 PM

Yeah BTC was around 8k when I first bought it, now it is twofold down. the result of speculation and gambling by high stack holders!!!
Yeah, one of the worst years so far, very unstable and the christmas rise is just a new hope for all of us!
JackJackD

Activity: 122

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:19:47 AM

Greetings everyone, Merry Xmas y'all! Where do you guys get the latest updates about WHY token? Any announcement channels, news channels etc?
maryjanewatson

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:21:18 AM

Greetings everyone, Merry Xmas y'all! Where do you guys get the latest updates about WHY token? Any announcement channels, news channels etc?

Hello Jack, thanks a lot! Likewise! Interesting question. Well, as for me, I get the vast majority of their news on their Reddit, Medium and TG chat.
JackJackD

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:23:33 AM

Hello Jack, thanks a lot! Likewise! Interesting question. Well, as for me, I get the vast majority of their news on their Reddit, Medium and TG chat.

Hmm, I haven't heard of them having Reddit and Medium, so I usually do check everything on Telegram. Can you share the links to Medium and Reddit, please?
maryjanewatson

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:25:09 AM

Hmm, I haven't heard of them having Reddit and Medium, so I usually do check everything on Telegram. Can you share the links to Medium and Reddit, please?

Oh yes, sure, here you go: https://medium.com/@WHISKY_TOKEN and https://www.reddit.com/r/Whiskytoken/  Smiley
JackJackD

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:27:52 AM

Oh yes, sure, here you go: https://medium.com/@WHISKY_TOKEN and https://www.reddit.com/r/Whiskytoken/  Smiley

Thanks a lot, superb, will check that all out shortly  Roll Eyes You know, don't wanna miss a news from WHY token  Wink
ferdi252

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:05:18 PM

Why whytoken is using nondigital asset to backup the currency? Is it a problem to find some digital solutions??
JackJackD

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:34:13 PM

Why whytoken is using nondigital asset to backup the currency? Is it a problem to find some digital solutions??
Provide me with a list of such assets?? There is no such digital asset that would be as secured as whiskey
ferdi252

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:43:41 PM

Provide me with a list of such assets?? There is no such digital asset that would be as secured as whiskey
Like any digital asset, digital keys for example or private information. This things only increase in price as well
JackJackD

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:51:33 PM

Like any digital asset, digital keys for example or private information. This things only increase in price as well
You serious? You wanna WHYTOKEN to trade digital keys or do some criminal staff? This is hilarious. Forget about that in any way
ferdi252

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:01:33 PM

You serious? You wanna WHYTOKEN to trade digital keys or do some criminal staff? This is hilarious. Forget about that in any way
You're right, maybe I misunderstood the concept of the project, will search it up more thoroughly
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: