Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:56:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WHISKYTOKEN The First Whisky Based Cryptotoken  (Read 4316 times)
Lovecurrency

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:40:29 AM

Hello there ladies and gentlemen, Happy New year y'all! I really love the WHY token concept, but can anyone elaborate better on their main mission? What does it all finally stay for?

Thanks, the same for you  Roll Eyes Their mission is that all WHISKY TOKEN (WHY) owners participate in the high-yield cryptomarket while being covered by a high-end whisky portfolio, regardless of financial investment opportunities. The owners of WHY should thus be able to profit from the high returns of the crypto market with a limited downside risk. Caring about investors Wink

Sounds good. And whisky token team earns on high commission?

Nope! They will only charge a transaction fee of 1.5%. This will cover operating costs first, and all additional income will be reinvested in the high-end whisky portfolio. All operational tasks (logistics, portfolio management, etc.) are performed by WHYTOKEN GmbH itself  Wink So these guys are super trustworthy

Wow, that's amazing! I haven't even thought of that approach, but this sounds perfect

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ferdi252

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:25:34 PM

Happy new year guys! Wish you all the best! I really regard your project as something Outstanding from all other crypto!
Spiegelman123

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:30:39 PM

Halo!  Cheesy The best token of upcoming 2019!  Roll Eyes
tonyhawk909

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:09:07 PM

Happy New Year guys! 2019 is a Whiskey year! I adore your project! Hope you will gonna go wide and conquer not only west European market but an East as well! There is a high demand on such assets in Eastern Europe so you wont miss the target by contributing market powers in this destination. The Eastern Europe is the place where many ICO's were founded and people are intrigued by the industry itself
Grandmasterbit93

Activity: 175

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:21:23 PM

Happy New Year guys! 2019 is a Whiskey year! I adore your project! Hope you will gonna go wide and conquer not only west European market but an East as well! There is a high demand on such assets in Eastern Europe so you wont miss the target by contributing market powers in this destination. The Eastern Europe is the place where many ICO's were founded and people are intrigued by the industry itself
These projects are highly grooming and shows high demand so far, but I think that gaining Western Market is more vital. Eastern audience is not constant and mostly airdroppers come and go so Westerns are more suitable!
tonyhawk909

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:26:23 PM

These projects are highly grooming and shows high demand so far, but I think that gaining Western Market is more vital. Eastern audience is not constant and mostly airdroppers come and go so Westerns are more suitable!
Western audience is more passive by the way, they tend not to go inside the project much so the community feels like dead thing dont you think so?
Grandmasterbit93

Activity: 175

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:28:39 PM

Western audience is more passive by the way, they tend not to go inside the project much so the community feels like dead thing dont you think so?
I guess the idea is the opposite! Western are more profound and wise in making decisions so they tend to plan their financial statement better than eastern so the community is more aware of the project and can help new users as we can see it in the Whytoken Chat in TLG
tonyhawk909

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:17:02 PM

Hey guys! Hope to see even more from whisky token this year, kinda moving the idea on the entire new level and make more people aware, cause that's an interesting idea, really
Skitlslover

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:18:10 PM

Hey guys! Hope to see even more from whisky token this year, kinda moving the idea on the entire new level and make more people aware, cause that's an interesting idea, really

Oh yes, absolutely agree with you on that. And what are they focusing on now? I mean the team.. Have you examined the roadmap? What should we wait in the following months?
tonyhawk909

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:19:26 PM

Oh yes, absolutely agree with you on that. And what are they focusing on now? I mean the team.. Have you examined the roadmap? What should we wait in the following months?

Well, as far as I know, they are now working hard on building the portfolio itself, so we will see everything set up pretty soon. And then, I believe, some work will be switched to marketing, community etc. I love their approach btw, everything looks logical. But first of all the product - afterwards everything else...
Skitlslover

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:21:22 PM

Well, as far as I know, they are now working hard on building the portfolio itself, so we will see everything set up pretty soon. And then, I believe, some work will be switched to marketing, community etc. I love their approach btw, everything looks logical. But first of all the product - afterwards everything else...

Sounds extremely rational and looking forward to high demand on WHY token in 2019 Roll Eyes
tonyhawk909

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:22:19 PM

Sounds extremely rational and looking forward to high demand on WHY token in 2019 Roll Eyes

Same thoughts mate Smiley
Movikshp

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:09:41 PM

Who knows rather Whytoken supervision buys whiskey or have their own distillery? And how does the portfolio work? I receive a several part of portfolio? Is it diversified?
tonyhawk909

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:25:45 PM

Who knows rather Whytoken supervision buys whiskey or have their own distillery? And how does the portfolio work? I receive a several part of portfolio? Is it diversified?
As Lasse said:
We will have every kind of age in our portfolio. It allways depends on the brand, age and price if it is a whisky that we will purchase in our model. Moreover also exclusivity is a parameter, as we have the possibility to buy some whisky with priority right. But I can not state a specific date as there are many factors as mentioned. Diversity is the key to success here Smiley

Movikshp

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:26:49 PM

As Lasse said:
We will have every kind of age in our portfolio. It allways depends on the brand, age and price if it is a whisky that we will purchase in our model. Moreover also exclusivity is a parameter, as we have the possibility to buy some whisky with priority right. But I can not state a specific date as there are many factors as mentioned. Diversity is the key to success here Smiley

And how do they plan to distribute the portfolio among tokenholders?
Movikshp

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:28:13 PM

I just can not understand the principal. I should receive an equal part of the portfolio and the brands should weight each other I guess, yes?
tonyhawk909

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:29:56 PM

I just can not understand the principal. I should receive an equal part of the portfolio and the brands should weight each other I guess, yes?
As a matter of principle, the capital raised is invested 1:1 in whisky.  So you actually get a percentage of the portfolio, because you get at least.  But you still get a specific bottle, because supervision believe tokenholder should also enjoy advantages through the diversification of the portfolio and also economies of scale by participating in the much more expensive bottle!
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:34:01 PM

High demand for the token WHY? I doubt it. Last year, 99.9% of new tokens turned out to be dust, which is only getting cheaper.
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 08:06:24 PM

High demand for the token WHY? I doubt it. Last year, 99.9% of new tokens turned out to be dust, which is only getting cheaper.

I support your opinion...
many tokens from last year have lost value
It is not known, if their price will rise
the participants just write to believe in the better

miamicrp

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:48:26 PM

I support your opinion...
many tokens from last year have lost value
It is not known, if their price will rise
the participants just write to believe in the better

As WHY token is guaranteed by REAL bottles, tokens can't simple lose its value
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: