Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:24:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WHISKYTOKEN The First Whisky Based Cryptotoken  (Read 4319 times)
ferdi252

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:46:08 PM

Hi people, can I as anybody to help me with the understanding here? How to define the token itself, does it have the equivalent?
sorry, what do you mean? Whiskey basically  Cheesy
This is a digital asset, yes? Backed by whiskey. So what can I do with it? Buy sell? How to make it use?
Tenet is to plug token into traditional shops in Europe as I personally have heard. More to this some other ways of validation will be add on
Lovecurrency

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:47:09 PM

Hi people, can I as anybody to help me with the understanding here? How to define the token itself, does it have the equivalent?
This is a digital asset, yes? Backed by whiskey. So what can I do with it? Buy sell? How to make it use?
Tenet is to plug token into traditional shops in Europe as I personally have heard. More to this some other ways of validation will be add on
When do they plan to present other ways? Because it seems like only tradable asset with no use at all?
ferdi252

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:57:01 PM

When do they plan to present other ways? Because it seems like only tradable asset with no use at all?
I do not have this information, try to ask in the Telegram chat Lasse is responsible for events and announcements
AwanishSu1

Activity: 131

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:17:20 PM

Good afternoon from Los Angeles ladies and gentlemen. You know what, I was just exploring the great whisky shops here in LA and I am just thinking about how interesting it would be to pay for whisky in tokens.. Like I get to the store and pay for bottles with token. The same as I do now with Apple Pay
mikeormike

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:18:14 PM

Good afternoon from Los Angeles ladies and gentlemen. You know what, I was just exploring the great whisky shops here in LA and I am just thinking about how interesting it would be to pay for whisky in tokens.. Like I get to the store and pay for bottles with token. The same as I do now with Apple Pay

Hey Awanish, and have you known of similar plans of WHY token? Roll Eyes

AwanishSu1

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:18:59 PM

Not really, to be honest. Can you elaborate, please?
mikeormike

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:20:23 PM

I mean they are planning to let stores accept their tokens to buy whisky! As from my point of view, this is also a truly great opportunity for everyone. And this can become a new standard!
AwanishSu1

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:21:53 PM

I mean they are planning to let stores accept their tokens to buy whisky! As from my point of view, this is also a truly great opportunity for everyone. And this can become a new standard!

Amazing, that's what I am definitely interested in along with other great features WHY token is coming with Cool
mikeormike

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:31:21 PM

Do you think the rates will stay as stable as they explain it in WP? or the token will depend on market conditions much?

Movikshp

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:37:07 PM

Do you think the rates will stay as stable as they explain it in WP? or the token will depend on market conditions much?

You mean the usage of the backup mechanism? Thats an outstanding feature, will definately go nice with a market I guess nobody has invented something similar. Outstanding!
mikeormike

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:50:52 PM

You mean the usage of the backup mechanism? Thats an outstanding feature, will definately go nice with a market I guess nobody has invented something similar. Outstanding!
thats true but what do you think about the market influence? This has a huge effect on all tokens as the cryptocurrencies gave tokens the life what do you think?
Movikshp

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:56:49 PM

thats true but what do you think about the market influence? This has a huge effect on all tokens as the cryptocurrencies gave tokens the life what do you think?

They may, but the key is to convert all crypto in EUR currency, so they wont loose through the time. This is the key option
mikeormike

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:57:25 PM

They may, but the key is to convert all crypto in EUR currency, so they wont loose through the time. This is the key option
I have heard they do imply such techniques to maintain the budget!
avalane9z

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:51:23 AM

Hey guys. I know that WHISKY token is built on top of ETH. But is anyone aware - are there any own improvements brought? Or just adopted for own needs?
SaprikMazhik

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:53:24 AM

Hey guys. I know that WHISKY token is built on top of ETH. But is anyone aware - are there any own improvements brought? Or just adopted for own needs?

Hello there avalane9z. Interesting question though, I believe I saw that somewhere, but let me try to find it out Smiley
avalane9z

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:55:13 AM

Hello there avalane9z. Interesting question though, I believe I saw that somewhere, but let me try to find it out Smiley

Sure, no hurry! I was just exploring the WHY token once again and I really love how professionally they managed to create the ecosystem Smiley
SaprikMazhik

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:04:51 AM

Sure, no hurry! I was just exploring the WHY token once again and I really love how professionally they managed to create the ecosystem Smiley

Yeah, absolutely! Found the information on your 1 question. Well, If i am not mistaken, they have programmed a token that clearly stands out from others in its complexity. It is at the same time also no rocket science have operated.

avalane9z

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:06:34 AM

Yeah, absolutely! Found the information on your 1 question. Well, If i am not mistaken, they have programmed a token that clearly stands out from others in its complexity. It is at the same time also no rocket science have operated.

I'm not a programmer, but looks like the token is ideally adapted to WHY current and future needs, as I see! Sounds extremely good Wink Okay, thank you very much for your help
SaprikMazhik

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:09:30 AM

I'm not a programmer, but looks like the token is ideally adapted to WHY current and future needs, as I see! Sounds extremely good Wink Okay, thank you very much for your help

Always happy to help Wink
SaprikMazhik

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:16:31 AM

By the way, I love this friendly community here Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: