Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:35:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WHISKYTOKEN The First Whisky Based Cryptotoken  (Read 4316 times)
FCj119

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:47:23 PM

Good evening everyone! Doing fine today? The question is about safety. Can we be sure that portfolio will be stored in a secured and safe manner? Cause it is really important, as we are talking about pretty large number of bottles

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SaprikMazhik

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:50:01 PM

Good evening everyone! Doing fine today? The question is about safety. Can we be sure that portfolio will be stored in a secured and safe manner? Cause it is really important, as we are talking about pretty large number of bottles

Interesting question, FCj. But you don't have to worry about it at all, cause they have thought this aspect over. Everything will be stored securely and in secured location! Have a look at their White paper to have a bigger picture  Wink
FCj119

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:51:36 PM

Interesting question, FCj. But you don't have to worry about it at all, cause they have thought this aspect over. Everything will be stored securely and in secured location! Have a look at their White paper to have a bigger picture  Wink

Sounds great. Cause you know, we should consider safety pretty hard
SaprikMazhik

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:52:59 PM

Of course, of course. Security is one of their major key factors. They are ensuring maximum security in storage as it is also very important for the insurance. Depending on their funding volume, they have calculated different business models, which also have an impact regarding the storage Smiley
FCj119

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:53:27 PM

Of course, of course. Security is one of their major key factors. They are ensuring maximum security in storage as it is also very important for the insurance. Depending on their funding volume, they have calculated different business models, which also have an impact regarding the storage Smiley

Perfect, thanks a lot for helping me out!
Movikshp

Activity: 183

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:41:10 PM

Hey there community. Pretty impressed by the results so far and wanna follow you and your milestones. Can you elaborate on future plans?
tonyhawk909

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:42:57 PM

Hey there community. Pretty impressed by the results so far and wanna follow you and your milestones. Can you elaborate on future plans?

Greetings Movikshp. Interesting question though. Haven't thought of main milestones except building a portfolio, but let me try to find the roadmap
Movikshp

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:43:33 PM

Greetings Movikshp. Interesting question though. Haven't thought of main milestones except building a portfolio, but let me try to find the roadmap

Thank you! I am fond of their approach to rationally set softcap that goes mostly on portfolio forming, but just wondering, in general, what are the key milestones we should wait for
tonyhawk909

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:44:22 PM

Thank you! I am fond of their approach to rationally set softcap that goes mostly on portfolio forming, but just wondering, in general, what are the key milestones we should wait for

Found that, a pretty detailed scheme is available in their White paper. So Q1 this year we should wait for exchange listing, portfolio management and deeper community involvement. And I believe they are already working hard in all these directions ... Roll Eyes
Movikshp

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 09:45:01 PM

Found that, a pretty detailed scheme is available in their White paper. So Q1 this year we should wait for exchange listing, portfolio management and deeper community involvement. And I believe they are already working hard in all these directions ... Roll Eyes

Great, will follow the progress, I love how the things are going so far Smiley
Grandmasterbit93

Activity: 175

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 09:34:34 PM

Greetings everyone! Was now going through the website once again, the thing I want to outline is that I am pretty impressed by how you set the soft cap
SaprikMazhik

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 09:36:57 PM

Greetings everyone! Was now going through the website once again, the thing I want to outline is that I am pretty impressed by how you set the soft cap

Hello there sir. What exactly do you mean by being impressed by softcap?
Grandmasterbit93

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 09:37:30 PM

I mean what I really appreciate is the transparency - so I love that the vast majority of the funds go to building a portfolio. And of course, as you have everything set, outlines and fixed, we can calculate the number of bottles etc, honesty always matters for me
SaprikMazhik

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 09:38:10 PM

I mean what I really appreciate is the transparency - so I love that the vast majority of the funds go to building a portfolio. And of course, as you have everything set, outlines and fixed, we can calculate the number of bottles etc, honesty always matters for me

Oh, I got what you are speaking about. 95% as I remember, I do not know rather this is a good idea or not, ICO must be profitable, what do you think?
Grandmasterbit93

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 09:39:06 PM

Oh, I got what you are speaking about. 95% as I remember, I do not know rather this is a good idea or not, ICO must be profitable, what do you think?

Well, WHY token team is building a great financial product that will definitely be in demand, cause people do need something stable. Stable and growing, I would say Smiley
tonyhawk909

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:03:05 PM

Greetings everyone once again. Just to clarify, where do other 5% of funds collected go? I mean as there are 95% going to portfolio creation
SaprikMazhik

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:04:08 PM

Greetings everyone once again. Just to clarify, where do other 5% of funds collected go? I mean as there are 95% going to portfolio creation

Hello there Tony. Great question. 95% of revenues from ICO go towards portfolio creation, this also includes the costs for safe transport. Another 5% go for storage itself. And you know, of course it is also very important to find a secured space to store €2M worth whisky portfolio, buy insurance and much more
tonyhawk909

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:05:43 PM

Hello there Tony. Great question. 95% of revenues from ICO go towards portfolio creation, this also includes the costs for safe transport. Another 5% go for storage itself. And you know, of course it is also very important to find a secured space to store €2M worth whisky portfolio, buy insurance and much more

Perfect. And don't you know, how many bottles are there planned in the portfolio? Approximately..
SaprikMazhik

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:06:45 PM

Perfect. And don't you know, how many bottles are there planned in the portfolio? Approximately..

There are something like 2000 bottles planned, if i am not mistaken, so this is pretty high level of responsibility you know Roll Eyes
tonyhawk909

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:09:07 PM

There are something like 2000 bottles planned, if i am not mistaken, so this is pretty high level of responsibility you know Roll Eyes

Noted! Great, thanks a lot for clarification, sir
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: