Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:16:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WHISKYTOKEN The First Whisky Based Cryptotoken  (Read 4318 times)
Grandmasterbit93

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:27:36 PM

Greetings everyone! I keep sharing info on WHY token with my friends, but is there a referral program ongoing?
tonyhawk909

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:28:46 PM

Greetings everyone! I keep sharing info on WHY token with my friends, but is there a referral program ongoing?

Hello there sir. If I am not mistaken, there was a referral program, but now the system is reorganising and we soon will see the final decision Smiley But I am also keep spreading more about WHY token idea, seems people love it
Grandmasterbit93

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:30:00 PM

Hello there sir. If I am not mistaken, there was a referral program, but now the system is reorganising and we soon will see the final decision Smiley But I am also keep spreading more about WHY token idea, seems people love it

Probably one of the reasons is that the entire whisky market has experienced strong global growth in recent years. And there is a global trend towards higher-quality and more expensive products
tonyhawk909

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:30:44 PM

Probably one of the reasons is that the entire whisky market has experienced strong global growth in recent years. And there is a global trend towards higher-quality and more expensive products

And do you have more precise info on the volumes?
Grandmasterbit93

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:31:24 PM

Some numbers only Smiley As far as I know, total volumes have also risen significantly in recent years, with literal figures declining slightly in 2017 as well as in a few markets. In Germany alone, sales rose from EUR 735 million in 2010 to a forecast EUR 886 million in 2018, with the price per litre increasing in particular. Pretty significant, as from my point of view
tonyhawk909

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:32:07 PM

Some numbers only Smiley As far as I know, total volumes have also risen significantly in recent years, with literal figures declining slightly in 2017 as well as in a few markets. In Germany alone, sales rose from EUR 735 million in 2010 to a forecast EUR 886 million in 2018, with the price per litre increasing in particular. Pretty significant, as from my point of view

That's definitely a lot!
tonyhawk909

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 02:08:45 PM

Hello again guys, read more about WHY token now and considering buying the tokens closer. Is there any ongoing discount now?
SaprikMazhik

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 02:09:21 PM

Hello again guys, read more about WHY token now and considering buying the tokens closer. Is there any ongoing discount now?

Hey there Tony! They have the 33,3% discount for a limited time from now on! So definitely a great chance to buy
tonyhawk909

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 02:10:01 PM

Hey there Tony! They have the 33,3% discount for a limited time from now on! So definitely a great chance to buy

Wow, a pretty strong discount, thank you! Have you traded whiskey on the market? Heard about the 40mln pound bottle being sold recently. How is this price calculated?
SaprikMazhik

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 02:11:37 PM

Wow, a pretty strong discount, thank you! Have you traded whiskey on the market? Heard about the 40mln pound bottle being sold recently. How is this price calculated?

To be honest, I haven't yet tried to trade, but there is such a plan for sure somewhere in the future Smiley There are some rare sorts of whiskey, like in every industry, the rarest cost more. Pretty simple Roll Eyes
tonyhawk909

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 02:16:21 PM

To be honest, I haven't yet tried to trade, but there is such a plan for sure somewhere in the future Smiley There are some rare sorts of whiskey, like in every industry, the rarest cost more. Pretty simple Roll Eyes

Common sense is not always that common, but makes sense haha! Okay, thanks a lot for clarification
rich-ria

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:16:06 PM

Anybody online? May I ask about the liating and about the token itself and storage conditions.. As many people do not clearly understand how you gonna opwrate with that whiskey
Movikshp

Activity: 183

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:17:01 PM

Anybody online? May I ask about the liating and about the token itself and storage conditions.. As many people do not clearly understand how you gonna opwrate with that whiskey

Hey there! What exactly is the question about?
rich-ria

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:18:39 PM

Can you please tell me more about how whisky will be stored?
Movikshp

Activity: 183

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:19:17 PM

I can say that they plan to buy whiskey transport it to the safety storage! So no worries regarding that, they consider safety and security pretty strongly
rich-ria

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:20:37 PM

I can say that they plan to buy whiskey transport it to the safety storage! So no worries regarding that, they consider safety and security pretty strongly

Okay, superb! Thanks for your assistance in here! Enjoy your weekend
Grandmasterbit93

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:28:18 PM

Hello there everyone. What I really love is that WHY token is a true thing. I mean we see guys working pretty hard and we see the road, you know..the progress.. Have you heard of any competitors of WHY token, by the way?
SaprikMazhik

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:29:07 PM

Hello there everyone. What I really love is that WHY token is a true thing. I mean we see guys working pretty hard and we see the road, you know..the progress.. Have you heard of any competitors of WHY token, by the way?

Greetings Grandmasterbit. Oh yes, this is definitely a strong thing. What I love is that guys are building a true product and do follow the milestones
Grandmasterbit93

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:30:18 PM

Greetings Grandmasterbit. Oh yes, this is definitely a strong thing. What I love is that guys are building a true product and do follow the milestones

Exactly! That's basically why I initiated this talk haha. And do you know any competitors?
SaprikMazhik

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:36:37 PM

Exactly! That's basically why I initiated this talk haha. And do you know any competitors?

To be honest, I do not know any.. I believe WHY token to be the strongest in the industry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: