Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:48:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WHISKYTOKEN The First Whisky Based Cryptotoken  (Read 4319 times)
Movikshp

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:06:59 PM

Hey there everyone, what are your thoughts on STO market nowadays? Just thought to ask because it is kinda an alternative to ICO and probsbly may be more interesting in some cases Smiley

Hmm, I haven't thought of that, but seems that this is a new bunch.. I mean companies are still only starting to work on that, so probably we need time to get more subjects adopted to that
Grandmasterbit93

Activity: 175

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:07:26 PM

Hmm, I haven't thought of that, but seems that this is a new bunch.. I mean companies are still only starting to work on that, so probably we need time to get more subjects adopted to that

I agree with you, cause the industry is just forming, however I am not sure that it is a model for everyone. I mean for WHY, for example, their approach is much more advanced
Movikshp

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:20:39 PM

I agree with you, cause the industry is just forming, however I am not sure that it is a model for everyone. I mean for WHY, for example, their approach is much more advanced

Can you please elaborate? Don't fully get what you mean
Grandmasterbit93

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:21:06 PM

I mean you understand how the issued tokens are connected to real assets, you know
Movikshp

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:21:58 PM

I mean you understand how the issued tokens are connected to real assets, you know

Makes sense, definitely makes sense. I mean I agree with you that ofc for WHY project ICO remains the incredible option and they are with fair product
Grandmasterbit93

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:24:03 PM

Makes sense, definitely makes sense. I mean I agree with you that ofc for WHY project ICO remains the incredible option and they are with fair product

By the way, how do they plan to spend the collected money? Get me right, I just need to be 100% sure that my money are spent correctly
Movikshp

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:24:52 PM

By the way, how do they plan to spend the collected money? Get me right, I just need to be 100% sure that my money are spent correctly

I believe this it important not only for you, at least also for me, but I believe many people are interested in funds structure. 95% of revenues from ICO go towards portfolio creation, this also includes the costs for safe transport. Another 5% go for storage itself
Grandmasterbit93

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:25:49 PM

I believe this it important not only for you, at least also for me, but I believe many people are interested in funds structure. 95% of revenues from ICO go towards portfolio creation, this also includes the costs for safe transport. Another 5% go for storage itself

It is also very important to find a secured space to store €2M worth whisky portfolio, buy insurance and much more. Seems that WHY is going fully transparent, I do follow them for a while already and I love the level of transparency so far
Movikshp

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:26:21 PM

It is also very important to find a secured space to store €2M worth whisky portfolio, buy insurance and much more. Seems that WHY is going fully transparent, I do follow them for a while already and I love the level of transparency so far

Absolutely agree with you! Waiting for more updates to come Wink
rich-ria

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:35:39 PM

Good afternoon community! Anyone online to join me&my mind thoughts in here? About the global crysis and new ways of saving the money we have..
tonyhawk909

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:36:13 PM

Good afternoon community! Anyone online to join me&my mind thoughts in here? About the global crysis and new ways of saving the money we have..

Hey! Sure. A crysis? Wow. Is the one coming
rich-ria

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:37:09 PM

Hey! Sure. A crysis? Wow. Is the one coming

It’s always hard to predict these things but between moving away from USD pairs and some unhealthy assets out there...We’ll probably have to deal with a lot of issues that are fiat related. I’m thinking of a couple ways to handle that in my personal life as well. But this is all theoretical right now, I was just thinking inside my head of all this.. And you know, probably such crisis would have rather practical impact on us. And I am pretty sure people will look for other opportunities to at least save money, not lose.. In case when during world crysis it is pretty hard to increase own funds
tonyhawk909

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:38:44 PM

It’s always hard to predict these things but between moving away from USD pairs and some unhealthy assets out there...We’ll probably have to deal with a lot of issues that are fiat related. I’m thinking of a couple ways to handle that in my personal life as well. But this is all theoretical right now, I was just thinking inside my head of all this.. And you know, probably such crisis would have rather practical impact on us. And I am pretty sure people will look for other opportunities to at least save money, not lose.. In case when during world crysis it is pretty hard to increase own funds

Oh yes, definitely makes sense, so in every case stability will be a great thing, even today. Are you somehow thinking about whisky token being even more in demand then?
rich-ria

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:39:58 PM

Oh yes, definitely makes sense, so in every case stability will be a great thing, even today. Are you somehow thinking about whisky token being even more in demand then?

Exactly, that's the point. I have already invested but thinking about investing more in the following days. A great opportunity to save money. + I believe Crypto will go up next year, but for now I have already lost a lot due to ETH drop mostly, as majority of my funds were hold in ETH! So for now I am definitely into WHY and let's wait for market to overcome the current difficulties
tonyhawk909

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:09:04 PM

Hello there guys. I have read about updates on prolongation of ICO. Anyone to confirm?
Movikshp

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:10:07 PM

Hello there guys. I have read about updates on prolongation of ICO. Anyone to confirm?

Evening Tony. Yeah, right, ICO is a bit prolonged, but team is working hard on following the milestones and making the progress! So many great news are coming soon
tonyhawk909

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:11:03 PM

Evening Tony. Yeah, right, ICO is a bit prolonged, but team is working hard on following the milestones and making the progress! So many great news are coming soon

Hmm, this should give team much extra time to build a truly great portfolio! And the end is planned on..?
Movikshp

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:12:14 PM

Hmm, this should give team much extra time to build a truly great portfolio! And the end is planned on..?

Late april Smiley So staying tuned to get upcoming great news Smiley
tonyhawk909

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:12:59 PM

Late april Smiley So staying tuned to get upcoming great news Smiley

The reason of why I am asking is basically because for me, for example, it is hard to find other projects, besides WHY, where I would be more or less sure in the stability Smiley So hope to see everything formed soon Roll Eyes
xBlare

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:13:16 PM

Hi!

I am also very interested in the project, but at the moment I am not so sure if it is an active project. No answers on two eMails (after a week) and no progress in the funding status bar, still at 290.324€ / 1.800.000€ since a week that I am watching by now. So I think an active project should be more up to date and should answer investors or ongoing investors questions right on time.

What do others think about this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: