Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:06:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is a Trojan Horse for bringing NWO and cashless society  (Read 2137 times)
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 10:46:04 AM

Stated here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV_z8R25-2U

Now I've dumped all this Satoshi Nakamoto rumours because I simply don't believe they got the right man. HOWEVER, it's weird that media thinks it's a bad thing that the suspect was working for the US military. I mean who cares where you work, you have to earn money, right? Also, look at Snoweden and where he worked.

So let's assume for a moment that:
1. Satoshi really worked for the government
2. Bitcoin really is the gateway to cashless society
3. Bitcoin really is a Trojan Horse

How that could be possible?
1. this is easily possible
2. first show people something great and then over the decades corrupt it
3. only if US has full blown quantum computers in their back pocket

Now what I ask is what do you, fellow speculators, think of all this SN news? Did they really got the right Nakamoto? What are the real consequences of knowing that he worked for the military?

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
jefe541

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:52:59 AM

bulls**t!

knightcoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Stand on the shoulders of giants

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:55:16 AM

cool .. can we add it to

Mark's Lane LOG
http://www.zorean.com/funding/crowdfunding.php

Wink

http://www.introversion.co.uk/
mit/x11 licence 18.x/16|o|3ffe ::71
anu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:59:12 AM

The cashless society as envisioned by the state entails
  • The ability to deduct taxes such as VAT in real time
  • The ability to authorize transactions in real time, giving the state the ability to suspend / remove the privilege of spending money
  • The ability to track all transactions (where, who, what price, for what)
  • The ability to fine grained denial of unwanted transactions (buying a train ticket to take part in a protest...)

Bitcoin falls short of that level of control which would allow the government to make sure money is only used in ways it approves and permits to tax anyone, anywhere - e.g. to put VAT on purchases abroad, to tax your work at your house...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████▄    ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████████████
████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▄████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄
█████████████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀    ▀███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
RepuX▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
.Decentralized Data & Applications Protocol For SMEs.
▔▔▔▔  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Bitcointalk  ●  Reddit  ●  ▔▔▔▔
▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
.GET WHITELISTED.
Token Sale starts 6th of February 2018
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 11:03:05 AM

Maybe. Don't care. I just want my boat and enough money to cruise on it for the next twenty years.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
anu
Legendary

Activity: 1218

RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 11:04:37 AM

Maybe. Don't care. I just want my boat and enough money to cruise on it for the next twenty years.

Do you know places to buy boats for Bitcoin?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████▄    ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▄████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄
█████████████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀    ▀███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
RepuX▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
.Decentralized Data & Applications Protocol For SMEs.
▔▔▔▔  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Bitcointalk  ●  Reddit  ●  ▔▔▔▔
▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
.GET WHITELISTED.
Token Sale starts 6th of February 2018
TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 11:05:21 AM

I thought that's not Satoshi though.
Ibian
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 11:09:07 AM

Do you know places to buy boats for Bitcoin?
Yes. It's called Kraken and SEPA.

Miz4r
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 11:11:09 AM

Or maybe they want to scare you to think Bitcoin is a Trojan Horse but they are actually afraid of it? Divide and conquer you know, the single best strategy for the ones who want to stay in power. Wink

Bitcoin = Gold on steroids
mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 11:19:57 AM

one question, so did you also buy the survival kit against radiation they offer at the end of the Video? how is it called nation what?  http://youtu.be/IV_z8R25-2U?t=3m48s

and the voice of that man makes it more legitimate, wow I am going to buy 100 of that, Radio contamination is all over the planet an that thing is going to protect me and my family....

seriously newsweek journalist fucked up, I don't know if that is the right Satoshi, but I am so amazed of the poor quality of this media, it is really fucked up, really poor and disgusting, I am starting to re-consider everything they already told us before....

moral of the story, take everything with a grain of salt...

knightcoin

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 11:37:37 AM

I couldn see the youtube video ... no flash add on .. and I am on tor now ... google is such a dick sometimes ...

http://pando.com/2014/03/07/the-google-military-surveillance-complex/

Hyena (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 11:51:19 AM

one question, so did you also buy the survival kit against radiation they offer at the end of the Video? how is it called nation what?  http://youtu.be/IV_z8R25-2U?t=3m48s

I prefer RadAway, it's much better product line..

I also order Mentats from the onion land

helps to boost my stats on Friday nights.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
EverettMarm

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 01:14:57 PM

Or maybe they want to scare you to think Bitcoin is a Trojan Horse but they are actually afraid of it? Divide and conquer you know, the single best strategy for the ones who want to stay in power. Wink

I imagine the situation is something like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2PdyxMtiYM
MatTheCat

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 02:43:07 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2014, 03:05:13 PM by MatTheCat

There is always going to be these kind of circuses around any global scale phenomena.

But look at what Bitcoin actually does.

Once a liquid market is established through black marketeers, small time money washers, libertarian leaning speculators, and just plain old attention seekers, Bitcoin then becomes the perfect device for capital flight out of an economy with crisis looming above it. We seen this on Monday last week, that one business day when it looked as though Ukraine's economy could go down hard. 1 day of panic buying ensued. The following day a €15 billion aid package was approved by the EU, which seemed to stabilise the situation. There was no further Bitcoin panic buying. But what if the Ukraine were an economy that the West wanted to see collapse for whatever reason? No bail out would have appeared, the Ukrinian Hryvana would continue to go into freefall, capital would be fleeing the country a little through Bitcoin but most through other means and Ukraine would be on her knees with a begging bowl held out. China and Russia have brought their boot down on Bitcoin. They see the threat that it represents to their economies. One could argue that Bitcoin also threatens the Western financial establishment and figures at some of the biggest banks have spoken out against it, yet Bitcoin in the West is somehow getting the regulatory green light. Where I live (UK), for example, the government has decided that Bitcoin is exempt from VAT. We charge 20% VAT on silver rounds here and used to also pay that on gold up until around 10 years ago. The government doesn't have to give Bitcoin an easy ride here, they could easily demonise it as the currency of drug pushers and terrorists but there are forces at work ensuring that gates are opened up for Bitcoin in The West.

I believe that it is more likely than not that Bitcoin is a US intelligence weapon of financial destruction, intended to facilitate in the undermining of the economies of 'non-compliant' rival states. Everyone knows that military research is 10-20 years ahead of what we see in the public eye. They have the unlimited funding, the pooled resources and focused high level of expertise. If Satoshi Nakamoto did not create Bitcoin as part of some project with funding ultimately coming from The Man, then he has has worked for The Man utilising all the technology used to create Bitcoin. It is after all well known, that the cryptology used by Bitcoin is NSA cryptology. It is also well known that the NSA have released encryption technologies that was meant to be completely water tight, with no back doors....only back doors to have been discovered several years down the line.

What Bitcoins is intended for will surely be revealed years down the line. I imagine that it will assist in capital flight out of various 'crisis hit' nations that the West will have designs upon, I imagine that it's value over the piece will continue to rise and rise, and I believe it will become an increasingly common means of paying for goods and services. Bringing the idea of a digital currency that exists in the cloud, and is activated by smart phones and card chips, with all transactions recorded in a public ledger forever, increasingly into the public consciousness and something that even granny does pretty much like Facebook today. Then one day, the whole thing will implode, wiping out vast fortunes in the blink of an eye. If Satoshi were working for US military intelligence when he created Bitcoin, and they do indeed control 1.5 million BTC. Then these people could destroy Bitcoin at will, anytime they choose. 'Backdoors' to break into the algorithms would not be required.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
juve4v

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 03:20:52 PM

http://armstrongeconomics.com/2013/11/20/the-bitcoin-hearing/

Quote:
We are headed into an electronic currency regardless of what people say. Bitcoin will not survive, but it is useful to get people accustomed to a cashless society. The difference will be that the government version will be no ”anonymity”  and what it being touted as a benefit is the elimination of crime – drug dealers will be eradicated (plus the government will get 100% of all its taxes).

This!
knightcoin

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 03:28:33 PM

out of time-space / clock ...

cool inputs, following ...

http://youtu.be/QP4A6L7CEqA?t=4m46s

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 03:37:45 PM

I think it will bring a new world order and a cashless society! The trojan part I don't see.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
MatTheCat

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 03:43:11 PM

I think it will bring a new world order and a cashless society! The trojan part I don't see.

Erm...

.......The fact that it has been embraced by libertarians the world over as digital money of freedom?

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
Ibian
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 03:49:22 PM

Erm...

.......The fact that it has been embraced by libertarians the world over as digital money of freedom?

They are all secretly on the NSA payroll.

knightcoin

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 04:01:50 PM

Erm...

They are all secretly on the NSA payroll.

btw, is all NSA budget comes from tax payers only, or there is king of individual/particular money/work on it ?

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: