Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:38:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH VS EOS who wins?  (Read 17069 times)
AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:20:22 PM

I do not think so. Ethereum is widely used by now and it is already proven by so many users. It is hard to defeat something that has been already proven.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Garrixx

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

ONe Social Network

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:21:36 PM

I would still give preference to ethereum because it is a project that has established itself on the market and has been on it for more than 4 years. It seems to me that this is more than a weighty argument in favor of ethereum

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:23:48 PM

If I were to choose between EOS and ETH, I would like ETH because throughout the year 2018, although the crypto market situation fluctuates, ETH still stands in the top 2 behind the BTC. So investing in ETH is a must do, EOS is also potential crypto but can not be compared to ETH at this time.
halpi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 11:29:51 PM

long run EOS has no perspectives as Ethereum is already king of ICOs and one of the most recognizable coins.
as for EOS considering it like the ideal blockchain that is not true, as there are more and better technological projects

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 11:39:09 PM

Hello guys. On the previous week Vitaly founder of ethereum announced ethereum 2.0 with faster transactions and so on. Do you think our old friend ethereum can defeat a very promising EOS? Or EOS is soon going to be crypto number 2 instead of ethereum?

what is youre comparation about faster transaction or about volume transaction
volume transaction ETH still above EOS, and eos never placed position ETH, without ETH crash

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:44:18 PM

I choose ethereum even if until now eth aren't in stable as of now and obviously the queen pf altcoins is always strong, wait for the quit rebond of the eth in the right time.

And do not campare about the capability of each coins for fast transaction of course ethereum is useful for the icos project because of this capability to give fast realiable transactions.

vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:48:04 PM

The EOS Blockchain has a potential to scale to millions of transactions per second. DPoS (Delegated Proof of Stake) modification is responsible for the instant transfer of cryptocurrency. This consensus mechanism has 21 block producers instead of a large number of miners in a proof of work model.The only question – is it possible for EOS to follow in the footsteps of  Ethereum’s success caused by investment activities around ICOs?
There are real chances for EOS to become the leader of blockchain’s promising future. Nowadays Smart Contracts are the key in terms of winning a fight in any contentious crypto issue. Time will tell .
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:52:24 AM

What is the reason you compare Ethereum with EOS? If ethereum has proven to be the best altcoin, it looks like EOS is not the right comparison for Ethereum. I will think twice more, if the XRP is the closest competitor. Even then it is seen in the order of position. Don't mean anything else.
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:54:36 AM

Hello guys. On the previous week Vitaly founder of ethereum announced ethereum 2.0 with faster transactions and so on. Do you think our old friend ethereum can defeat a very promising EOS? Or EOS is soon going to be crypto number 2 instead of ethereum?
ETH is definitely more likely to get EOS if they really try to improve the technology. ETH has had a very good foundation after many years of operation and that is a huge advantage for ETH. If it is well tuned back, Buterin is more responsible for the development, it will leave the EOS far away.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:49:11 PM

EOS won't beat ETH because EOS won't beat any other crypto. EOS doesn't even beat Paypal or traditional banking systems. It isn't decentralized. It isn't even a blockchain. It's a database that is completely under the control of 21 Block Producers who can do anything they like with your coins. Literally anything. Freeze them, confiscate them, reverse your transactions, anything.

Here's the most recent case: https://eoscorearbitration.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/ECAF-Ruling-Case-0023-2018-11-08-AR-001.pdf

The almighty arbitrator ruled that "I order that the disputed account, ha4tamjtguge, be transferred to the Claimant". And so it was done. An entire account, and all coins within it, were transferred to another person, just like that. Without the person who had control of the account even having a say in the matter - "as the respondent cannot be located".

What's even more hilarious is that the almighty EOS god arbitrator charged $400 for the service of exercising complete unilateral control over this person's coins.

EOS is a scam.

Sadari3
Copper Member

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:01:54 PM

ethereum came first and proved to be able to attract investors, EOS will follow the ethereum trail with the passage of time thanks to the promising advantages, but for now ethereum is the winner.
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:05:52 PM

ETH in this case should win, because today this project is more acceptable for investing and storing these coins and again it turns out that the working draft and time-tested. Therefore, I choose ETH
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:07:19 PM

At this time ETH is the winner, in the future i can't predict it, both ETH and EOS are positively developing its platform with many big updates in this year and they also have big plans for coming years. Now the number of dapps on ETH platform overwhelms EOS, ETH is still favorite platform of most new ICOs.
axel2078

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:10:48 PM

ETH in this case should win, because today this project is more acceptable for investing and storing these coins and again it turns out that the working draft and time-tested. Therefore, I choose ETH
ETH will always win with EOS from now until the next 3-5 years. Now is not the time for EOS to surpass ETH but in the future it will pass, I am sure of that

Airelves09

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 03:15:52 PM

In my opinion, EOS can't beat ETH. Although ETH's network is not satisfactory. It is said that the ETH website will be upgraded in January next year. The speed of instant trading will be greatly improved.

kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:18:34 PM

it is possible when the EOS enthusiasts will increase if the technology is further improved, but the developer of Etherum will not stop to give new innovations to the altcoint. meaning Etherum and Eos will increasingly compete in development and promotion. in my opinion, etherum will be more superior, because the eth platform will be increasingly in demand to create a new altcoin.

nreal

Activity: 932

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:29:03 PM

It is difficult to answer this question, but I think, in the short term EOS will not be able to replace Ethereum's position. Not only does EOS think the rest of the top ten is hard to do

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
LuaKT

Activity: 162

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:30:56 PM

First of all i do wanna know on whos Vitaly?  Grin You mean vitalik. hehe

I dont know why do people keep trying to compare ETH and EOS. Why not consider the competition of ETH and XRP on the 2nd place of the entire market?
EOS project isnt bad and gaining some popularity gradually but it do still needs some time to cope up on to the top.

Completely agree. Ethereum have a great network with working full power and full speed. Eos even dont have that yet and ethereum is the second strongest coin in the market. You can not compare eth and eos.Also with future updates like decreasing mining rewards and pos with 2.0 eth. It will be bigger than that.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:34:24 PM

I think EOS will never win ETH because ETH is the basis of most Altcoins and because the control package of EOS is in the hands of the developers.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:35:29 PM

At the moment, we can't say anything about this cause EOS is a very good cryptocurrency although it's just a new cryptocurrency but ETH is still the best altcoin for now although price of ETH is very terrible at the moment. Beside EOS' blockchain is also being used to develop new ICO project, maybe in the future EOS will be the winner and take the best altcoin title of ETH but it'll take really long time.

I'm a fan of both. I can't tell ETH can compete the advantages of EOS but since ETH had grown so big, they will still be one of the top coin. EOS is just starting but already have a good ecosystem to maintain. The list of tokens they have developed is lesser but pretty much supported by the EOS team themselves which likely to have no scam. The one that seem to be known here so far is the EOSEX.com which is an exchange of the EOS community.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: