Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:32:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH VS EOS who wins?  (Read 17070 times)
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:47:06 PM

Ethereum and EOS is still too early to compare with each other. The ethereum coin is awaiting improvements, but EOS has not yet manifested itself, it has unresolved vulnerabilities. Everything will depend on how these coins and their teams will behave in the near future. In the meantime, ethereum remains the undisputed leader of the Altcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:51:55 PM

I would choose ETH, because they are the only coin most popular, so I think the market will recover and this coin will bring us the highest profit value. It is likely that they will rise above $ 1,000 by the end of this year

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
silver23

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:53:01 PM

Of course ETH will win for now.
ETH now is the popular coin in cryptocurrency and almost all new token used ETH blockchain called ERC20.
oli123

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:54:50 PM

The dominant position of EOS and Ethereum is indisputable. At present, EOS and Ethereum are undoubtedly the preferred platforms for Dapp development around the world.
According to CCID, EOS is better. But for me Ethereum is the winner.
btcmi

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:55:00 PM

Both survive. However, the ethereum will still be in the leading positions for a long time. EOS now has no chance to shift ethereum.

◦◦○○●    KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ○○◦◦
  100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH 
████████    Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!    ████████
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 07:00:05 PM

Two beautiful platforms at Ethereum and Eos. But for me now, Ethereum is much stronger and better platform than Eos. Because I think Ethereum is not just Eos, it is a stronger coin than all coins except Bitcoin. And I think this status will continue for at least 2-3 year more.
KRAUSS

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:00:30 PM

I think we can compare them according to current task. But make some competition - no ))
Just FYI check out this article ( I am one of the authors ) https://www.academia.edu/37719951/TECHNICAL_COMPARISON_ASPECTS_OF_LEADING_BLOCKCHAIN-BASED_PLATFORMS_ON_KEY_CHARACTERISTICS
It is about comparison of the blockchain platforms.
I mean both of them ETH and EOS are powerful projects and both are in the begining.
droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:01:05 PM

Yes, find that the market will recover and now buy eos will be better than ETH, because this coin always gives us high value and can see them grow strongly in the future.

Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:03:43 PM

right now i think it would be still ethereum even tho eos have better features but there's still a room of growth for both sides who knows who will improve more in the future ETH or EOS, my bet will be on ETH
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:06:31 PM

First and foremost, for ETH to need to beat someone, first it has to have opponents, even though EOS is very promising,they are just in diapers, it has a long way to go before it can be taken as a more reliable currency, perhaps in a few years if it is a worthy competition.

axel20

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:34:53 AM

ETH in this case should win, because today this project is more acceptable for investing and storing these coins and again it turns out that the working draft and time-tested. Therefore, I choose ETH
ETH will always win with EOS from now until the next 3-5 years. Now is not the time for EOS to surpass ETH but in the future it will pass, I am sure of that

Hey there, faker. This is not the true axel2078 user. It was my account until it was compromised and the email for password recovery was removed. This is bullshit and infuriating that someone is carrying on as me.
BengLobregat

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:36:33 AM

Hello guys. On the previous week Vitaly founder of ethereum announced ethereum 2.0 with faster transactions and so on. Do you think our old friend ethereum can defeat a very promising EOS? Or EOS is soon going to be crypto number 2 instead of ethereum?

probably ethereum because it has been proven and tested anymore in the world of crypto
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:43:52 AM

Hello guys. On the previous week Vitaly founder of ethereum announced ethereum 2.0 with faster transactions and so on. Do you think our old friend ethereum can defeat a very promising EOS? Or EOS is soon going to be crypto number 2 instead of ethereum?

Is the ethereum 2.0 now live on the blockchain network ? or it's just an announcement of it to be implemented in the future? For now, Ethereum still beats EOS hands down. EOS has a lot to do to get to ethereum status first before overtaking it.
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 05:05:10 AM

I have a good feeling too about EOS, but I do not think it can take over Ethereum position soon, at Ethereum also have very great development and the community is great and keep expanding. My advice is just invest in both of them, we can see how Ethereum can stand still in the chaos of market recently, and we also see how EOS has grown rapidly since their independence from Ethereum network. So, both coin is worth spending if you looking to expand your portfolio.

nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:01:36 AM

I think the status of ETH cannot be replaced. EOS is just a rising star, and the future development is not stable.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:08:00 AM

I have a good feeling too about EOS, but I do not think it can take over Ethereum position soon, at Ethereum also have very great development and the community is great and keep expanding. My advice is just invest in both of them, we can see how Ethereum can stand still in the chaos of market recently, and we also see how EOS has grown rapidly since their independence from Ethereum network. So, both coin is worth spending if you looking to expand your portfolio.

I really agree with you I think we need to choose both to invest
if I just choose I'm sure that only makes me lose one of the good opportunities.

STUDENTCOIN