Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:03:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH VS EOS who wins?  (Read 17069 times)
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 11:41:28 PM

It can be a possible problem for Ethereum.
ICO projects can going to sell more than 3 million ETH in the next few years to finance the business. There is a need to be a higher demand for ETH in order to preserve price.
I find some analyst in the local paper and makes sense.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:44:35 PM

I think we can use both, because EOS and Ethereum are also good platforms, because both are also formidable competitors in the future, although now the price of ethereum is still not good, but I will continue to believe in the future of ethereum.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:45:01 PM

I think there's no reason to compare them in the first place. Maybe I'm bit biased here because I used eth platform and not the EOS. Never had the chance to deal with EOS up until now.

Eth platform has very transparent dev team and you can always follow their progress. Vitalik is the frontrunner of eth while I don't know about EOS.  Tongue
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:57:38 PM

Eth all the way man i mean just look at the number of er-20 compared to EOS tokens and you will realise that ETH no matter what is still the king when it comes to smart contract

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
wattcrypto

Activity: 247

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 01:48:28 AM

Have you looked into Moac? It's the best of both worlds in terms of functionality. Also depends what you are looking to do.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 03:24:19 AM

I think there's no reason to compare them in the first place. Maybe I'm bit biased here because I used eth platform and not the EOS. Never had the chance to deal with EOS up until now.

Eth platform has very transparent dev team and you can always follow their progress. Vitalik is the frontrunner of eth while I don't know about EOS.  Tongue

I also think about what you think. I also conduct transactions every day through the eth platform. I never want to use eos. Until now, I was never interested in using eos. Because Eth is a place for me to make transactions easily.
belingbanged

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 03:28:29 AM

EOS is a coin that has good quality and now many ICOs use the EOS platform. But this has not been able to match the achievement of Ethereum. And it's still very far if EOS replaces Ethereum in second place.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
Accepted_check
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 03:33:44 AM

I also think about what you think. I also conduct transactions every day through the eth platform. I never want to use eos. Until now, I was never interested in using eos. Because Eth is a place for me to make transactions easily.

I am just wondering, why is it a lot of coins are being compared to eth? The last time I read was, they are comparing ripple over eth. And now, they are comparing eos. I am not really familiar with eos, so I never had a chance to transact with that. I only had transactions with eth and not with eos. I'll do some research about eos since it's quite interesting to invest.
heni_april

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 03:38:41 AM

EOS is a coin that has good quality and now many ICOs use the EOS platform. But this has not been able to match the achievement of Ethereum. And it's still very far if EOS replaces Ethereum in second place.
all need time to grow. we know ethereum is also not that easy to reach the glory now. the journey of ethereum is also long. we all understand that all are processes that we must enjoy and pay attention to. if indeed there is a possibility that eos competes with Etherem, maybe it will happen in the future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
audyearls

Activity: 215

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 03:43:22 AM

I still hold ethereum as a coin in the second order in crypto, there is no doubt about this ethereum, eos is also developing well but still under ethereum and I think it is difficult for eos to replace its position ethereum
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 03:47:24 AM

Ethereum now competes with XRP and this has become very attractive to many people. Because with the competition of these two coins, the price of Ethereum is able to pump suddenly. And the impact, of course, is that all coins also increase. EOS can't replace Ethereum, but in the future, I think the coin is capable.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:00:08 AM

Ethereum Constantinople hard fork successfully completed. Now network is faster and less fees than before. ETH is really deserved for rank 2 after BTC but it is very much difficult for EOS to beat ETH in the near future. I believe ETH will dominate EOS not EOS dominate ETH.
Freescan

Activity: 397

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:05:37 AM

in detail it is difficult to compare between ETH and EOS because both altcoins have public trust and smart platforms with each other, until now the development of the two altcoins is also quite good but I think ethereum is difficult to replace in the near future or maybe in the future because everything can happen.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
shillerguy020

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:19:08 AM

Ethereum has such a big gap from EOS that I can't even imagine how long it will take for the coins to become equal in this fight, to be honest I don't believe Ethereum will give in

libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 04:39:26 AM

For dApps, I would choose EOS, it's much easier to just lock few eos and use dApps seamlessly than to pay transaction fees and wait on ethereum.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
centhiniz

Activity: 292
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:51:45 AM

I don't think that ethereum will be able to surprise us with something. I think his time already has passed. I studied EOS technology and I like the fact that the team follows the plan and realizes that promised.
it's true that maybe now there are many people who don't care about eth anymore and they are looking for more good and interesting facts like eos, which nowadays many people use it either until when eth will continue to innovate its crypton so that it can restore people's trust in it again,

if I am still unable to find out who is better now.

daniel2023

Activity: 616
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 06:24:43 AM

Utility, flexibility and consistency of a coin keeps her at the top. Not theory, literature or the other. I have used both, the difference is clear. One has experience than the other and many are already use  to her. It will take time for the other to conquer her. 
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 06:31:28 AM

Hello guys. On the previous week Vitaly founder of ethereum announced ethereum 2.0 with faster transactions and so on. Do you think our old friend ethereum can defeat a very promising EOS? Or EOS is soon going to be crypto number 2 instead of ethereum?
In terms of faster transaction, ethereum has the fastest transaction rate. I don't know much about EOS, but comparing the transaction rate of bitcoin which is the number one crypto coin, Ethereum has the faster rate.  Also comparing the market cap and volume  of both Ethereum and EOS, Ethereum is winning over EOS.

You are right, recently we have seen from Chinese people announcement EOS has one of the best blockchain development compared to ETH but ETH has a higher transaction rate compared to other Blockchain. ETH completely different platform which many companies will start adopting once the Bitcoin ETF is approved.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 06:35:14 AM

I don't think that ethereum will be able to surprise us with something. I think his time already has passed. I studied EOS technology and I like the fact that the team follows the plan and realizes that promised.
it's true that maybe now there are many people who don't care about eth anymore and they are looking for more good and interesting facts like eos, which nowadays many people use it either until when eth will continue to innovate its crypton so that it can restore people's trust in it again,

if I am still unable to find out who is better now.
Market is open for any changes and so people were looking something more profitable coins in the market, ranks doesn't matter. As we can see EOS were moving fast and may investors have notice this one. We can't deny how potential ETH it is, it still competing others and still a good coin to invest, but to open up another opportunity with the others will be great.
Fumzy

Activity: 255

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 11:51:13 AM

ETH obviously, it has taken a long time to build itself to get to it's current position, it is going to take EOS avwhile before it attains such height but ETH will not slow down it's progress for EOS to catch up
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: