Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:29:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Holders bonus  (Read 606 times)
alian17

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 06:53:51 AM

Holding bonus is very passive in the current market environment. Because you don't know if the market will fall. If it goes down, there will be more losses. If it goes up, profits will be more. So it is entirely necessary for us to make our own judgement.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 06:59:12 AM

Do you guys really fall for the so call bonus
For me i think is a way of tying holders down for not to sell their coin and probably want to buy more so as to receive more bonus why they start selling out to people.

I have once feel in a trap of one Japanese project call POSICOIN, which make me to hold their coin worth $800 in the name of so call Holders intensive and later turns out to be scam project they're no where to be found by now..

Or what do you guys think?

It's very unfortunate things turn out to be so after the long time hold,that why we need to carry out a real due diligent research on any project before participating in it.

feather7789

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:58:02 AM

i think holding good coins is not leads to lost but holding wrong coins is definitely going to loss. holding is  best strategy for me.
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:25:36 AM

For me i think is a way of tying holders down for not to sell their coin and probably want to buy more so as to receive more bonus why they start selling out to people.

I have once feel in a trap of one Japanese project call POSICOIN, which make me to hold their coin worth $800 in the name of so call Holders intensive and later turns out to be scam project they're no where to be found by now..

i never experience this type of agreement, but talking about bonuses, i would say OPEN platforms has one kind of this, where holders are able to get some percentage due to token swap, and i would say, its not worth to hold, because the price is always dropping. But it depends on how to judge the project.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:43:03 AM

It is so risky to hold altcoins most specifically if they are from ICO's these days, you must secure your confidence and the project legitimacy before holding or else you would likely be going to waste your money and time from holding those worthless coins, common practice from ICO to promote bonuses there's no bad about that but you should review the ICO itself, projects tend to eat time for developments and stuff so we can't waste another one.

hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:45:44 AM

I think the only bonus you can get through holding is the profit which is directly influenced by the increase of the market value of a currency where you've invested to. Holders bonus doesn't really make sense and I think it is just focused to deceive investors to spend their money on a currency though, holding is really good, investors should not be attracted to such "bonus".
UmbalaNetwork

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:47:43 AM

A mechanism giving rewards for holders being applied widely at the moment is staking-and-receiving-reward. You stake tokens into the system to vote out to Block Producers, then receive rewards or dividends from the system.
macstrong12

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:42:54 AM

Holders bounous is not something new , we have Pos coins which give you some bonus for holding their coins or tokens like NEO , Also some Exchanges like kucoin have holding bonus , If you hold KCS share it will give you some profit every day , You just need to find the wright coin or token if you want to hold .
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:49:41 AM

This has been one of the strategy of different projects to maintain or increase the price of their coins or tokens. It is a good one I think it's just that there are others who abuse this method (a good example is the OP's case). Perhaps, just be careful which project you commit to.
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:01:43 AM

There are a lot of scammers, you need to think 100 times before you enter into any project.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
MelodyCrypto

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 11:03:46 AM

by giving bonus or dividen to token holders is one of the strategy to maintain the value of tokens in the market and this method has been adopted by many platforms but does not seem to have a good enough effect considering they only provide dividends less than 10% but the price of tokens on the market can drop by 15% in a day
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:09:15 AM

I  think this depends on the project developer.  A bonus on holding coins is actually one of the marketing strategies where the objective is for people to hold the token and avoid being dumped.  If legit, this is actually a win-win situation where all the token holder will benefit.  Alas, some scam company saw this kind of strategy to be beneficial to them so they often using it.  I myself would like to invest in this kind of system but it is kinda hard to find a legit project that has this kind of scheme since this is harder to maintain.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:29:18 AM

Hodl is the strongest feature the principle of investors,taking part is very difficult if the value continues to fall there is a separate doubt for the holder.You describe the hodl experience in a project that was developed in the name of the country but the reality is false,often hear even I also experienced the same tragic thing.At the Core of all these conversations I suggest that you don't immediately trust a project without any clarity about the project.

craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:34:14 AM

I think that all these bonuses 35-50-75% is a sign of scam. htey just want to attract more people but do not think of the token price when it reaches exchanges.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:35:07 AM

You can only HODL if you are on the red line (losing) but once you are on the profit you sell off and make your money. This is a speculative market and only the market sentiments control the market. In cryptocurrency a huge amount of money in your wallet can turn to zero within the shortest period of time without any notice. So do not allow anyone to deceive you by asking you to hold on an expectation of price growth which is tentative.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:44:26 AM

Yes there is a project that tends to make a gorgeous offer to disrupt holders mind in some way it goes to scam, we need to vigilant with this kind strategy, go for some research and take a look for the legitimacy of the project.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:54:47 AM

I think it depends on us how to look for bonuses. The bonus habits are only obtained from ICO investments and AirDrop. If we hold coins for a long time in the hope of getting a bonus. I no think is possible. This is just scams.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:04:41 PM

Its a good strategy of some ICO owners like PUNDIX, KICKICO and the newest I know is the OIO token from Online.io project to be able to hold tokens in their respective wallet and also to avoid dumping tokens into very cheap prices ones this projects finally launch their final product it will actually give you some nice profit.   

Cryptomilz
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:05:34 PM

A promise of bonuses that isn't coming from holding a masternode is one to be very weary of to be honest. Never heard of that coin called POSICOIN and I'm not sure they made it to CMC. For a project that isn't popular, it's a tad risky hodling such tokens especially as you risk losing your investment from an exit scam
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:06:46 PM

I agree, that serious projects will not offer any bonuses for holders. Their tokens and so will buy as an investment.  But suspicious projects often offer bonuses to keep their shitcoins from dumping.  I also ran into the Posicoin project, but I participated in the bounty and now these coins are in my wallet and cannot be sold.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: