Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:38:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AIRDROP][TOKEN CHALLENGE][LUDOS PROTOCOL] BLOCKCHAIN GAMING - $10 PER PERSON  (Read 1885 times)
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 11:46:21 PM

Ludos is giving away over $10 in FREE TOKENS per person!

Taking part is easy!
All you have to do is register your details at ludos.one/token-challenge and complete the challenges.

Each challenge completed will unlock $1 in LUD tokens.

The rules are simple:
  • You get one entry for each social network you join, plus another for referring your friends.
  • Each entry brings you $1 in LUD tokens. The more entries you collect, the bigger the rewards!
  • Play fair! Registration is limited to one per person up to a maximum of 3,000 people. Those found to have registered under multiple aliases will be banned.
  • Engagement in the community is mandatory to complete the Telegram entry. Posts should be thoughtful, polite and constructive to the conversation. Copy pasting or non-sensical messages will not count.
  • Any questions or concerns should be directed to the Bounty Channel.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 08:49:49 PM

Sticker & Gif Contest Has Been Announced!

For those who are looking to pick up even more LUD, please check out our Sticker & Gif Contest:
https://medium.com/ludos-protocol/calling-all-graphic-designers-your-chance-to-win-lud-70a2fdbb28eb
Thilbod

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:15:06 AM

WTF guys, how many tokens are you planning to give to the community? You already have the Token Challenge and now you are doing a sticker contest with such high prizes??? You are really going big!
Everned

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:45:12 AM

They sure like to give away a large amount of tokens, and I like that they aren't giving away a small amount for a large group of people, no, they are giving large amount of tokens for that ones who do something for them, I like their ideas very much and love the fact that they come with all these kind of contests for their community, great way us happy.
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 09:20:17 PM

They sure like to give away a large amount of tokens, and I like that they aren't giving away a small amount for a large group of people, no, they are giving large amount of tokens for that ones who do something for them, I like their ideas very much and love the fact that they come with all these kind of contests for their community, great way us happy.

Thanks for the support, Everned! Please share the token challenge with your friends for a chance to earn more  Cheesy
Marome

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:50:14 PM

Cheers good people!
I signed up and I did all the challanges I could.You doing great guys.
Good luck the ICO!
Andiention12

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:17:13 PM

how can we exchance the tokens we making on the challange.do you have a list, if so can you like share it or how can I find it ?
Yourstrather48

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:59:56 PM

WTF guys, how many tokens are you planning to give to the community? You already have the Token Challenge and now you are doing a sticker contest with such high prizes??? You are really going big!

They're going big indeed,you shoudl check their investers or check their daily/weekly updates on the project.Im doing it and i have to say this project looks promising,plus they are trying to feed their community with token challanges and now this sticker contest(wich in my opinion its pretty interactive and fun.)
Nice Ludos, keep it up like this,im sure in 2 years you will be big!
Marome

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:09:58 AM

done this, doing the sticker challenge next for the cool merch
Hars1998

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:25:01 AM

Token challage done,ill try my luck with this sticker contest.TBH if you guys keep it like this with contests and challanges im sure you will lure people and you keep your community intrigued and interested.Good job Ludos!
Mothenise

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:38:03 PM

I just found out about you guys and i missed your challange or challanges if you had before this one.Are there gonna be more of those challanges cause as I see there is a good price.How can I stay updated on your content, like you have anything you post your updates I can check ?
Suppen

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:29:18 PM

Up to $10,that is pretty generous I must.Going to check it up if its still on going.Im pretty new to the crypto world, what can I do with those tokens and there's any chance I can convert them, If ill be able to earn them??
ludosprotocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 07:12:46 PM

how can we exchance the tokens we making on the challange.do you have a list, if so can you like share it or how can I find it ?

You will be able to exchange the $LUD tokens on an exchange, as soon as we will be listed.

I just found out about you guys and i missed your challange or challanges if you had before this one.Are there gonna be more of those challanges cause as I see there is a good price.How can I stay updated on your content, like you have anything you post your updates I can check ?

We still have a lot of surprises for you! Smiley You can keep up to date with all the announcements by joining our Telegram community, at https://t.me/LudosProtocol, or on our Medium blog, at https://medium.com/ludos-protocol. We're also available on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, and many more.

Up to $10,that is pretty generous I must.Going to check it up if its still on going.Im pretty new to the crypto world, what can I do with those tokens and there's any chance I can convert them, If ill be able to earn them??

You will be able to convert them into fiat or other token as soon as we will be listed on an exchange. As for what you can actually do with them, you can check out our whitepaper, at: https://ludos.one/PDF/ludos.pdf
Hishoupers

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:51:07 PM

done
Wrourner

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:56:06 PM

I am going to do this, the sticker contest & i entered the airdrop from a bit before, will pm in channel
Tichich

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:11:32 AM

will do, am I eligible for both the token challenge and the sticker contest? is there a limit on how many entries?
Consaine

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:17:58 AM

will do, am I eligible for both the token challenge and the sticker contest? is there a limit on how many entries?

Good question, I wanted to ask the same thing.Can we join both token challange and sticker contest?
And also if we miss this token challange will it be another one?
As I am new to this project i just need to ask you how do I get the tokens, I assume that is after the challange is done?
Thilbod

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:45:34 AM

New here!!!!
Nice content Ludos, token challange and sticker contest and with some good tokens. Wow the stickers contest prices tho, Im not really good at this drawing things,but i will try my luck, cant really miss a chance at this . Grin Grin.
Joyagesse1995

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:15:54 AM

This challange is a good deal,but theres one thing I don't seem to understand,how many referrals we are allowed to make??
Waseltory

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:26:16 PM

I don;t really understand what you tried you explain up there.Any one can help me understand how all this challange go?
thank you in advance.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: