Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:04:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Risk in 2018  (Read 21380 times)
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 04:38:47 PM

At the moment, the situation is worse than in 2018. Now investors have left cryptocurrency in gold and more gross stocks. I think this year will be the last of all ICO companies. These three years have given me many skills that will be useful to me in the future.
Of course, I understand you, because even for me, negative experience is also a useful experience, which I will use in my future activities in the cryptocurrency market. Moreover, I understand that cryptocurrency has a sufficiently large future; we are only at the beginnings of the development of a cryptocurrency market.
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 04:42:06 PM

The reality of the matter is; the cryptocurrency market of the year 2018 was heavily manipulated. FUD was created all through the year causing so much panic in the crypto space and making a lot of weak hands to sell off their crypto holdings.
Until this manipulation is checked tge market volatility will continue for a long time.

bangdol

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 04:49:58 PM

At the moment, the situation is worse than in 2018. Now investors have left cryptocurrency in gold and more gross stocks. I think this year will be the last of all ICO companies. These three years have given me many skills that will be useful to me in the future.
Of course, I understand you, because even for me, negative experience is also a useful experience, which I will use in my future activities in the cryptocurrency market. Moreover, I understand that cryptocurrency has a sufficiently large future; we are only at the beginnings of the development of a cryptocurrency market.
events in the year 2018 are indeed provide us with the most extraordinary experience at the market of crypto. We know there is not much we can do but we could face the same situation like that in the future. It could happen at any time, and because of that experience we can already do the right steps.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 04:55:41 PM

If you look at the cryptoccurency market situation lately it is very disappointing and even the opinions of observers become divided, some consider this to be common, others consider this situation very dangerous for the development of the crypto world.
The most important question of the condition is whether such market conditions will affect investors, or is this a situation that investors want?
very good question, of course, we can see now that most new investors doubt when they want to invest, I they think nowadays more carefully in making their investments, I consider some investors like crypto price situations like this, and most are also hesitant and afraid that they think crypto prices cannot rise at high prices anymore, so we must stick to our own predictions and speculations in making our investments.

Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:16:19 PM

crypto almost dies at the end of the year, so is the risk of crypto and ico investments lately. if at the end of the year it doesn't improve, I think the end of crypto is indeed near.
in fact no one can know the future of any crypto currency because it is the crypto investor's future that determines with confidence and patience is sure the crypto currency will develop
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:36:23 PM

The reality of the matter is; the cryptocurrency market of the year 2018 was heavily manipulated. FUD was created all through the year causing so much panic in the crypto space and making a lot of weak hands to sell off their crypto holdings.
Until this manipulation is checked tge market volatility will continue for a long time.
because on the internet it's very easy to make fake news so crypto is easily dropped.
but I am sure if crypto keeps going down but crypto will always go up because there are many smart people here who are not easily affected by circulating FUD.
so with patience the risk will be reduced.

nangiarushali
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 05:53:46 PM

The only thing is the downfall. Whole of the crypto world was just talking about the market price downfall. But still there were some loyal members of cryptocurrency world who did not let their trust affected by it and are patiently waiting for the rise.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:37:28 PM

I think that one of the biggest risks is cryptocurrency exchanges. If a big exchange has problems, the whole market may have problems. If users of a large exchange lose their money, it will be very bad.
alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 06:58:13 PM

Cryptocurrency in 2018 does not provide benefits. But many people are caught up in losses. This situation has resulted in a very high increase in 2017. And for 2019 new hopes and low-priced markets are slowly starting to increase.

Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:09:00 PM

If you look at the cryptoccurency market situation lately it is very disappointing and even the opinions of observers become divided, some consider this to be common, others consider this situation very dangerous for the development of the crypto world.
The most important question of the condition is whether such market conditions will affect investors, or is this a situation that investors want?

Cryptocurrency in 2018 is a disaster. The market is in chaos and until now it didn't recover yet. So there are many investors who lost their money. It really affected investors because its been like this for more than a year. At first we thought it will not last that long but were wrong, it continues to decline and the market is still red.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:59:46 AM

Opinions of different people are vary and they are not bound to be the same. We need to reach a generalization. The generalization about cryptocurrency is that it is a new invention and that it will take time to expand its reach and power across the world. Unlike in the past when the cryptocurrency was highly volatile, nowadays it is becoming stable and stronger.

Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:10:15 AM

when the market is in a difficult period where the price of coins falls at a low price it can also affect investors' interest in investing in ico again, why? because they are also reluctant to lose when investing when the market goes down. but I am still sure that investors also know this so don't be afraid investors won't invest in projects anymore. wait because investors will definitely come back again.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:11:58 AM

Cryptocurrency in 2018 does not provide benefits. But many people are caught up in losses.

of course there is  , crypto in 2018 do have a benefit but only for some traders and investors because they are be able to buy coins at  much lower rate  . those people who loose are id say impatient because they insisit to sell thier coins due to panic attacks .they wont loose if they only know how to hodl correctly . lastly , the risk in cryptos on the year 2018 are still the same as the risk that we experience today and on the past years because cryptos will always be high volatile type of coin  .
Prolifik

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:14:04 AM

People here care about profit only, and not about the amazing technology  Roll Eyes.
There is only risk loosing FIAT value in cryptocurrencies, this you can avoid by converting your cryptocurrencies into stable coins.

malphite534

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 03:49:13 PM

On the year 2018 crypto cant control the rapidly dumped of its market as its continued the downfall until now and cryptocurrency market still on bad condition and cant rise because many of investors left crypto.
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 03:51:01 PM

Risks did not change for 2018 and 2019. It seems to me that they have only increased, because now there are so many options to invest in projects that are another scam project. It is clear that we need an analysis of the project, but this is not just done.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 06:21:06 PM

in the current situation, nobody hope market will down a lot.
Especially investors, They hope the market will begin recover soon.

We have been waiting for this even since the winter of 2018. However, still, I do not see any great changes. Suppose, the bulls will finally come, but it may happen later
sakuragi21

Activity: 286
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 06:30:08 PM

The real threat of cryptocurrency in the year 2018 is that of its loss due to its latest and continuing fall from popularity in the year 2017. And the worst of it is that many have lost big money because of the losses invested in the ico projects.
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1400

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:04:30 PM

The position of the market now any investor who wants to increase the amount of his own coins will buy at this time due to the low coins prices, but the risk at this time is the emergence of many scam projects that have made many investors hesitant to choose a good project from other projects, but if the investor invested his money in the 20 most reliable coins in the market, he should hold the coins until the pump is in the price and the investor does not rush to sell at this time.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Mcmich

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:08:25 PM

The market situation is already affecting investors as it has given rise to so many abnormalities in the crypto space. One is the rate of scam projects seen on ICO with fake promises of delivering good value when they hit exchange. I just pity investors at this time. I had a terrible experience on investment last two years, so am on hold now when it comes to investment till I see an improvement in the market conditions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: