Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:10:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yumerium and bounty hunters - Looks like a SCAM  (Read 1051 times)
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:51:01 AM

Hi, GREENch!

I'm, yura04071989, conducted YUMERIUM bounty Round 2. The entire bounty campaign was calculated and even more, given the incorrect assessment of the first round of content creation - we rechecked it for free at the request of the bounty members. On October 26, all google forms and spreadsheets were counted and transferred to the YUMERIUM team. Our work on this was completed and according to the CEO's distribution of tokens was supposed to begin within a week from the moment of transfer. Then in the bounty management chat, a message was received from the CEO that 2% could not be distributed. We provided all the arguments regarding the fact that the company does not fulfill its obligations to the participants of the bounty. Considering the situation on the market and a small volume of sales, we proposed to make the distribution of tokens in parts, or freeze the tokens of the participants of the bounty and unfreeze them after a lapse of time, but pay the participants' reward in full. The team said that would think about this option.
A few days later, the team wrote that they finally decided that in this situation, some of the tokens will be burned and the bounty payment will be 2% from 26,362,027.94 YUM. And they ask us to remove the size of the bounty pool and the related figures from the bounty thread to avoid misunderstandings due to changes.
1)We did not change Bounty thread!
2)We also didn't ban participants who express their opinions either in the main chat or in the Bounty chat.

In the picture above, there are 2 figures:
263620.3 - the amount that the team left for bounty round 2 (similar to round 1)
and 6338137 - the amount that we left in the cap since this was the initial condition that the campaign refused to fulfill.

Unfortunately, this decision of the project team, on which neither the first round team or the second round bounty team can in any way influence, our opinion is extremely negative about this attitude of the development team towards the participants of the bounty and they (the development team) know about it.
Hi, yura04071989.

Thank you for explaining the situation. It would be nice if you could attach screenshots of the negotiations with the development team. I think that on the basis of these data, everyone who wants to show the true face of the YUMERIUM project will be able to write articles. It will also be possible to send the material to well-known crypto publishers for publication.

Many of us tried to negotiate for compensation but it wasn't successful.  We didn't have a good reply from the team abd most of the bounty hunters are banned from the Telegram chat.  This is very bad.
In the rules there is a clause saying that the developers could change the amount of payments. And to call them scammers is not true, they did not break the rules. We had to consider the possibility of such a development.
luioanh

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:04:28 PM

This is their rule:
YUM, Yumerium Token is a gaming token that can be earned by playing, sharing, and reviewing games and spent in any game that supports Yumerium. Game developers can use YUM to attract and engage with users by using marketing tools such as referral bonus or airdrop/bounty campaign.
A total of 2% (12,676,274 YUM) of the total token supply will be assigned to the Bounty Pool.
The program will run until the end of the Token Sale (24.07.2018). Payments will be made 30 days after the completion of the ICO. Pool divided between bounty rounds 50/50.
Distribution of rewards for the Bounty campaign:
1 Round: 6.338.137 YUM (1%)
2 Round: 6.338.137 YUM (1%)

But they only counted for all round is  263620YUM

I think they scam bounty
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:19:21 PM

It seems to me that many here are mistaken or do not understand what they are talking about. They confuse Fraud and Meanness. The developers of the Yumerium project are scoundrels, but I have no right to call them scammers.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
vigmar

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:34:03 PM

Almost all projects have such loopholes. But there are some human relationships, except this. We helped to promote the project for almost half a year, and finally we received from the administration a such kind of ingratitude. If they have done such a thing to people who believed in their project at the early stage, then how they will behave with investors.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:39:47 PM

I am very happy to see how many people have become more active towards the actions of the Yumerium project team, because today such actions are very common. We are bounty hunters, we need to unite in order to prove that it is impossible to do this to us.
triangles

Activity: 566
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:58:11 PM

Almost similar to glitzkoin but it seems like it is worse than that, I don't understand why the project handled by amazix this year is a lot of problems
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:02:45 PM

-snip-
Well, it depends on the reason why the participant's payment was reduced in the first place and that does not necessarily make them a scam. Unless it was not mentioned at first, but these days in most bounties, I am sure a lot of people who read rules often would have come across the aspect where the team always mentions that they have the right to make changes to payment in the long run based on the number of participants. So, if you were not comfortable with that you should not have joined, the problem is that a lot of you usually don't read rules.

Nonetheless, it is nothing new today that most of the projects we get to see today are being organized by fraudsters, which is why you should always try as much as possible to do your due diligence first.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Mabinat

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:20:19 PM

I also heard that this project was a scam. true or not - we'll see

betform [/ i] ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:24:00 PM

Too many scams for now. in my opinion now I have to be careful and selective if we want to join the bounty campaign. because now there are a lot of deceptive projects
many people have complained about the many frauds that exist
mrSamuel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:55:20 AM

Almost similar to glitzkoin but it seems like it is worse than that, I don't understand why the project handled by amazix this year is a lot of problems
Amazix abandoned this project and another manager led the second round. Which by the way tried to reason with the team and was on the side of the hunters for generosity. so managers have nothing to do with it. blame the developers who were scoundrels.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 01:00:27 AM

I think that changing the project's plan and perspective is unethical way and also a fraudulent act. I also think that every project on bounty campaigns seems like this, they promise to give these and that but it is not implemented upon the project is finished. So in that case, we must be choosy on participating good bounty campaign. Not just enlightened by their plans and by their project allocation.
WackMack

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:56:47 AM

the project was just awful to the bounty hunters. I think this act will not go unnoticed. Investors will turn away from a project with such a damaged reputation and will not invest money in it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:19:18 AM

Is reporting to the police for the case of a digital currency that actually has not received legality from the government is a legitimate action? if so, then it's a good thing to report this incident. I hope this problem can be resolved.
gtglener

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:58:10 AM

project developers behaved very ugly towards the people who helped them. With this act they have spoiled their reputation. Now, no self-respecting investor will pay attention to this project.
That simply shows the level at which the bounty space is even being abused by project owners and one of the reasons why something should be done about it. Sure, in most of the rules like someone stated it out, the bounty manager and the team reserve their right to make changes to the terms in any moment, but I believe it is an absurd thing to really end up denying people what they actually deserve in the first place.

This is not actually a project I would want to be investing in anyway, asides all these, there is a huge red flag and it just shows that bounty participants always tend not to do their research before joining a bounty.
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:00:36 PM

Oh no. I have took part in Yumerium bounty and still waiting for my tokens. But hey, I have checked them and it looked really amazing, no signs of scam or something like this. Hope it will be clarified pretty soon.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 01:11:28 AM

That is a serious offense and a total disgrace actions towards the bounty hunters. This project should be given good punishments or sanctions for their actions. I felt sorry for the bounty hunters that are joining this campaign. Better find a better one that is more useful and trustful compared to this.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:58:50 AM

Oh no. I have took part in Yumerium bounty and still waiting for my tokens. But hey, I have checked them and it looked really amazing, no signs of scam or something like this. Hope it will be clarified pretty soon.
That is, you are satisfied with the fact that the team of this project has dropped the award 30 times? I, of course, understand that they have not collected the maximum amount, but to reduce the pool from 12 million coins to 600 thousand is in my opinion too.
Gilliffyn

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:39:13 PM

He participated in the bounty of course very sad that it did with the hunters , I think you need to do these projects at all!!

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
ivanleon

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:49:29 PM

He participated in the bounty of course very sad that it did with the hunters , I think you need to do these projects at all!!

I know this is bad news for the hunters. He participated in this company. I can't figure out if 2% of the total pool is allocated for a bounty, usually counted from tokens sold. In this case, if the fees were much less than planned, the company, unfortunately, reduces the fee. So, for example, it was with the project AltEstate.  Who has data on the charges?
Wale777

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:18:38 PM

Obviously this is done intentionally, I guess one of the reasons why Amazix  depart with Yumerium as the bounty manager, it's a total rape of bounty hunters by cutting bounty pool by 30*. I just hope the devs would start seeing bounty hunters as strategic partner and important as themselves too at least they cannot do without bounty hunters so why are they treating bounty hunters like pieces of s****
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: