Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:50:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Ether?  (Read 1504 times)
ikarasev10

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:32:16 PM

Ether still took a good turn. Growth him accurately secured by. New technologies in cryptocurrency undoubtedly made one of the top altcoins in the ranking.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:33:34 PM

I think that the broadcast continues to remain one of the most promising currencies on the market. Just now in the market such conditions that we are in a bearish trend. But after changing the situation, the broadcast will be one of the best currencies.

CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:35:49 PM

I think that even if Vitaly leaves his project, which is extremely unlikely, Ethereum will still develop at the same pace, as I believe that one Vitalik solves little.

necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 07:38:43 PM

Me, Since ether is coin that will not turn out to be scams and have become alternative payment tools after bitcoin, it doesn't matter if the price drops now. We can have some cheap coins to save until the price rises later. Just a reminder, in the past the price of ether was even worse than now.
minttop

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:40:51 PM

I think it is undervaluated at the moment.
I believe price is too low now, so probably in future situation will be changed significantly.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
prokurovt
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:41:59 PM

ETH will still show its strength. And so, in principle, his technology I like. Great help in the market of altcoins.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:44:13 PM

This question has been discussed many times. It is impossible to deny the fact that Buterin is a great talent and a very influential person in the cryptocurrency industry, but the Ethereum project is not only Vitalik, so I believe that despite everything, the Ethereum project will develop and remain an important element in the crypto industry .
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:47:15 PM

I believe that the decline in the price of Ethereum is a temporary phenomenon, Ethereum will soon have a hard fork and in the near future the development team will launch a faster network for the transaction !

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
petrovkirill808

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:51:20 PM

ETH will still show its strength. And so, in principle, his technology I like. Great help in the market of altcoins.

Do not forget that time does not stand still. And it would be foolish to rely only on eth.
sallasvve

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:58:52 PM

In addition to Vitalik, there are other developers in the team. Yes, of course if the acne is gone, Eth will fall in price. But if the team solves all the problems of the Eth network and moves on, the price will not only return, but will quickly go up.

Runbitup

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:00:39 PM

actually now Ethereum is very bad indeed. but even though Ethereum is now down to number 3 on the market, that doesn't mean Ethereum is a bad coin. I am sure if Ethereum will show his strength next year. I still see a lot of potential to be able to get up, one of which is the trust of the fans and it's more than enough to make Ether rise
lappa1414
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

IRONX

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:03:47 PM

actually now Ethereum is very bad indeed. but even though Ethereum is now down to number 3 on the market, that doesn't mean Ethereum is a bad coin. I am sure if Ethereum will show his strength next year. I still see a lot of potential to be able to get up, one of which is the trust of the fans and it's more than enough to make Ether rise
It seems to me that ripple skipped higher than eth just because of its stability. and yet it is used more for translations. Which is exactly what people need.

MAXE

Activity: 434
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:22:59 PM

Quite a strong project from a technical point of view, but it was so at the end of 2017, now it is not different than something revolutionary.
v_i_p

Activity: 420
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:29:01 PM

Quite a strong project from a technical point of view, but it was so at the end of 2017, now it is not different than something revolutionary.
The revolutionary projects that made a lot of noise in 2018 actually turned out to be much worse than ETH)
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:34:52 PM

Etherium is huge and great project, I think it couldnt dissappear ever, also everything is tradeble in ETH, the most of transactions on eth
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:17:11 PM

Perhaps now the most attractive price for the Ethereum and we will not see such a price in the future. The team is working, maybe not as fast as many would like. I consider Ethereum to be the most successful coin, after bitcoin of course.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:21:50 PM

Perhaps now the most attractive price for the Ethereum and we will not see such a price in the future. The team is working, maybe not as fast as many would like. I consider Ethereum to be the most successful coin, after bitcoin of course.

If we can make an observation, it's price fluctuation is parallel to BTC. So, the problem is that whatever major changes happen to BTC will always reflect to ETH. Everything is always connected and this is how the crypto space works. We should also look for the downside so that we won't be merely affected especially about our emotions.
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:22:21 PM

I just hold my ether, I even do no try to trade. Just hold and do other things. Best solution now:)

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Aleh777

Activity: 352

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:30:01 PM

Vitalik Buterin and his colleagues make a high-quality product, in one of the interviews the phrase slipped: "Ethereum is good, but because Vitalik Buterin is involved". What do you think: can Vitaclik be like cryptocurrency Jobs? What if he leaves? What would happen to Ethreum? Or only teamwork is important for a good crypto?
Ethereum is a good platform and there is no doubt about it but there is always a weakness for every good platform and i think they should address the issue before it will be blown out of proportion. Seems like there is a feud going on with the devs of ethereum and the platform is affected heavily. 
-Newera-

Activity: 196
Merit: 49

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:37:45 PM

Ethereum has managed to become one of the largest cryptocurrencies in the world. That will not change that fast. A large part of the current cryptocurrencies depends on Ethereum and builds on its platform. Unfortunately, Vitalik Buterin recently announced that it would be leaving ETH. He said that it will have a positive impact on Ethereum, I hope he is right with his statement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: