Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:34:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Ether?  (Read 1515 times)
Alexeu00011

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:28:57 AM

Vitalik Buterin and his colleagues make a high-quality product, in one of the interviews the phrase slipped: "Ethereum is good, but because Vitalik Buterin is involved". What do you think: can Vitaclik be like cryptocurrency Jobs? What if he leaves? What would happen to Ethreum? Or only teamwork is important for a good crypto?

I think that now it is one of the best cryptocurrencies on the market. I am almost 100% sure that Ethereum will become even more popular in the future. Now he is almost at the beginning of his journey
Luna0120

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:12:42 AM

Vitalik Buterin and his colleagues make a high-quality product, in one of the interviews the phrase slipped: "Ethereum is good, but because Vitalik Buterin is involved". What do you think: can Vitaclik be like cryptocurrency Jobs? What if he leaves? What would happen to Ethreum? Or only teamwork is important for a good crypto?

I hope that I will be able to earn a lot on Ethereum and that it will not let me down. Now I'm working hard to achieve this goal and hope that in the end I will succeed. Ethereum should help me.
Dreaman_Fly98

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:20:56 AM

I think that better days will come.. With cosmopolitan better days will come
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:24:25 AM

Ethereum is an outstanding coin that is unfortunately too undervalued at the moment. In my opinion, Ethereum should worth much more than Bitcoin, because this currency is used by everybody and is used on the regular basis.
stomerliren

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:32:41 AM

Tell me, what to invest now?
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:38:21 AM

I think ethereum no matter what the situation will be extraordinary. Because ethereum is one of the altcoins that I think has an effect on the world of crypto currencies. We can't say no, because this ethereum platform is still very much used by everyone.

mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:40:49 AM

I do not think that Buterin can leave. Ethereum is his child, this is the meaning of his life. He is an enthusiast and very dedicated. Ethereum is not exactly a business project. It seems to me that they are interested in the development of blockchain technology.
Successv

Activity: 207
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:56:37 AM

I think the basis of Ethereum is primarily teamwork, so I think that nothing will happen if it happens that Buterin leaves the project!
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:04:18 PM

I think now that ethereum can't be trusted. in just a few days I've lost my money because I believe in this coin. I'm sure it's not just me who has experienced this. so maybe I will change my investment plan next year, one of which I have is "there will be no ethereum".

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:07:56 PM

ETH will still show its strength. And so, in principle, his technology I like. Great help in the market of altcoins.

actually now Ethereum is very bad indeed. but even though Ethereum is now down to number 3 on the market, that doesn't mean Ethereum is a bad coin. I am sure if Ethereum will show his strength next year. I still see a lot of potential to be able to get up, one of which is the trust of the fans and it's more than enough to make Ether rise
It seems to me that ripple skipped higher than eth just because of its stability. and yet it is used more for translations. Which is exactly what people need.

Ethereum is Altcoin with the increasing development and very able to reliably. In addition Ethereum became Altcoin with the growth of a great defense and with the large number of supporters who continue to interest against the Ethereum which made the top grade coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:39:57 PM

I heard Vitalik Buterin say that in the near future he and his team will make a very important update of the entire ETH network which will dramatically improve the operation of the entire network. I believe in their project, and I think their token will continue to occupy a leading position among all cryptocurrencies.
kiansantan

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:43:28 PM

So far I really like this coin because with this coin I can save my coins and it's very easy for me to send other alts with the ethereum platform.
baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:46:19 PM

I think that of course this is a loss. But the project is already in a hurry. And support is another question. I think it doesn't matter now. And even if ETH leaves him there is an excellent substitute.
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:03:26 PM

I think that the project should think about their future because now there is a great skepticism about the ethereum
stomerliren

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:15:08 PM

Tell me, what to invest now?
wattson

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:36:54 PM

Not only good teamwork - definitely. Famous faces and celebrities play a very big role in crypto. Crypto is on hype now, people are watching the market and mostly behave emotionally. So, yeah, Vitalik's leaving will cause a huge dump on ETH market. You can compare ETH and ETC prices now if you want.
Utyg

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:47:08 PM

I don't believe in Vitalik. I believe in him because of the fact that at its base was written hundreds of successful projects. Which their owners earned good money. If you look and analyze the current situation in the market. You will notice that the stream and bitcoin alive and learned to bend and to be attached to the current course.
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:52:05 PM

It doesnt matter if Vitalik is the leader of Ethereum or not, it is a decentralized super computer and there is no central power, so he is kind of face of Ethereum, nothing else.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
straimrpl777

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:57:01 PM

Ethereum will exist only when crypto projects are on its platform. I think very little depends on Buterin. It all depends on the crypto market, and new investors, which unfortunately are not there now.
basici

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:01:19 PM

I do not think that Vitaly will leave the project as without it the project will not be able to exist

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: