Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:32:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Ether?  (Read 1518 times)
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:02:00 PM

if the founder leaves the project it really can influence, but all of them are joined by a team and community that can make the project run even though at the time of the founder's departure the project experienced a shock
SoloV

Activity: 504
Merit: 112

quarkchain.io

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:05:32 PM

I think ethereum is one of the best cryptocurrency projects. The platform is already functioning, tokens are being created on it. In the future, the team promises to make the network of the ethereum many times faster.

ninetimu

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:43:09 PM

Just Hold, friends
Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:18:28 PM

If Vitaly Buterin for any reason leaves the Ethereum, I think, in the short term the cost of ETH will decrease greatly. However, in the long run, serious shocks will not occur for Ethereum. Ether is already firmly on his feet and is independent from who leads this project.

dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:24:45 PM

I still think that this project has very global opportunities and chances for success, because it can really and very massively show really cool opportunities. I am sure that it will be beneficial for many people.
dalexc

Activity: 195

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:28:26 PM

I still think Ether has good possibilities. ethereum is one of the best cryptocurrency projects. The price of ethereum is now reduced due to the market being unstable. This coin will soon recover and that is why I see many people are choosing ETH to buy now.
ninetimu

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:07:26 PM

I think that now it makes no sense to invest in altcoins Sad
AlyattesLydia

Activity: 1400
Merit: 569

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:24:35 PM

Vitalik Buterin and his colleagues make a high-quality product, in one of the interviews the phrase slipped: "Ethereum is good, but because Vitalik Buterin is involved". What do you think: can Vitaclik be like cryptocurrency Jobs? What if he leaves? What would happen to Ethreum? Or only teamwork is important for a good crypto?

I think the most important thing is the team, and yes, Vitalik is an important name for this market. But technology is something that, after a while, doesn't need anyone. Steve Jobs is dead, but Apple is dead?

If Vitalik leaves the ETH, there's a little price drop, but then the price goes back to normal.
John46285

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:30:36 PM

I think there have nothing to  worry about etherium. Cause etherium is a protensial coin and price will increase again.
We need to wait for right time.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:32:21 PM

Ether is a good project,and a strong team, what he is now at the bottom is, it does not say, in any case, not far off when he will overcome the mark of 1-2 thousand dollars for a token,and I'm sure it will be during the next growth, so just wait, everything will be fine

Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:40:59 PM

I still think ETH has the potential to grow despite the current situation. And I don’t think it will make any difference if Vitalik Buterin leave the project. ETH user base is already there, there will still be people using ETH platform.
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:45:11 PM

So far I really like this coin because with this coin I can save my coins and it's very easy for me to send other alts with the ethereum platform.
I can't keep my faith on ethereum more!! Ethereum almost gone. its never touch it highest value again.
kewlia

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:15:52 PM

my opinion. eth, is most popular currency at moment in the world. but any causes it market prices is dumping. perhaps bitcoin, eth looking the stable market. all bitcoin holder now also belived and loved bitcoin. we are hoped that soon can come back market prices rise. so i think now just waiting for best time.
_ZeD_

Activity: 476
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:24:51 PM

Efireum is a technical coin. And as the technical tool for me it was strange to see it such expensive as last winter. Just imagine if Windows on the computer you have to pay 2000 dollars.

veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:28:23 PM

I think ethereum is potential, but now it is hardly dumped.
it is so sad I've lost major part of my funds, but there aren't options besides hold and buying more crypto
fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:54:58 PM

I think Ethereum is a good coin that is widely spread and can be used to pay for any services in the cryptocurrency world.
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154

www.codex.one

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:23:34 AM

Vitalik Buterin and his colleagues make a high-quality product, in one of the interviews the phrase slipped: "Ethereum is good, but because Vitalik Buterin is involved". What do you think: can Vitaclik be like cryptocurrency Jobs? What if he leaves? What would happen to Ethreum? Or only teamwork is important for a good crypto?

I think Vitalik will never abandon or sell the ethereum but make more ways to improve it like the one which he is going to introduce in the future. It is the Ethereum 2.0 and we should believe that Vitalik will put too much of his attention to it so we should invest in it.

chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:32:28 AM

I think ethereum is one of the best cryptocurrency projects. The platform is already functioning, tokens are being created on it. In the future, the team promises to make the network of the ethereum many times faster.

Ethereum is the best potential cryptos in my opinion. I think Ethereum will have fast growth in the future. Due to the bad situation of the market at now, I think the price of ETH and all cryptos in the market will decrease and not have the sign of recovery this year.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████